PDA

View Full Version : Are you Hondas most passionate owner????

cda96
10-02-2005, 11:26 AM
To win the fabulous prize of a trip to this year's Sydney motor show send us a photo of yourself with your car and tell us in 30 words or less why you are Australia's Most Passionate Honda Owner.

The trip to the Sydney motor show includes a return flight to Sydney from your nearest capital city, two nights twin-share accommodation, transfers from Sydney airport to your hotel and two tickets to the Australian International Motor Show.

The best submitted entry for each month between now and the end of July will be awarded a Honda Kuma soft toy.

Check this page often as we will be publishing the best entries received.

Competition closes on 31 July 2005.

Source: http://www.honda.com.au/passion

jackosimm
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
lol didnt win the brisbane motorshow competition they had, so i better win this one lol!!:thumbsup:

Mr. Focus
11-02-2005, 02:50 PM
possibly. i run the QLD honda only runs, plus half my club are now hondas. id say i love em a lil bit!

ROCKET
20-02-2005, 12:43 AM
lol two words MR HNDA :D

SINISTR
20-02-2005, 01:50 AM
hell - im entering with my GENONE!

olda
02-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Source: http://www.honda.com.au/passion

There's no such a thing as the Australian International Motor Show :!:
Every motor show is basically international and so if you have one in Melbourne
it's called the Melbourne Motor Show, if it's held in Brisbane then the Brisbane Motor Show if its in Geneva, it's the Geneva Motor Show.
It's never been and never will be the Swiss Motor Show.
The motor show always takes the name, after the city, where the show is held.
Makes sense? Sure does :!:

Alpine
02-03-2005, 09:14 PM
lol didnt win the brisbane motorshow competition they had, so i better win this one lol!!:thumbsup:

I won one of the Honda ones. ;)

djgarv
23-03-2005, 01:08 AM
damn. should i enter? i have a picture of my leg...i was wearing shorts after a ball game...standing behnd my car (accord at the time)...with a dual tip muffler...burnt two massive rings into the back of my calf

my mates laughed at me and said i loved my car so much i tattooed it onto my leg

spite
23-03-2005, 07:51 AM
I doubt they will put a photo of a heavily modified Honda on their website.

I'm gunna have a crack at it ... see if they will fly me home to Australia too! :P

tRipitaka
23-03-2005, 07:11 PM
What does a Honda Kuma Toy look like ?

r`Geno
12-05-2005, 07:42 PM
lol two words MR HNDA :D

LOL :thumbsup:

civ_sik
13-05-2005, 08:20 AM
when is the motor show?