PDA

View Full Version : SRI on FD2

ptek
13-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi guys,
Would you need to install a RBC manifold to install the SRI, just like the CAI?

Mr Abzii
29-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Well it depends on which which SRI you are going to use. I installed a Injen CAI intake and an RBC intake manifold was required, however i am not aware of any other intake system that required an RBC intake manifold.The SRI which is offered by fujitia and simota for a FD2 both do not require an RBC for installation. Also if you were to custom make a SRI, you would not need to a RBC manifold.

Hope that helps :)

David321
09-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Well it depends on which which SRI you are going to use. I installed a Injen CAI intake and an RBC intake manifold was required, however i am not aware of any other intake system that required an RBC intake manifold.The SRI which is offered by fujitia and simota for a FD2 both do not require an RBC for installation. Also if you were to custom make a SRI, you would not need to a RBC manifold.

Hope that helps :)
Hey mate just wanted to ask you about the injen that you got installed with the intake manifold, is your fd2 a manual or an automatic ;)

Mr Abzii
11-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Hey mate just wanted to ask you about the injen that you got installed with the intake manifold, is your fd2 a manual or an automatic ;)

Hey david, its a manual 07 FD2 :-)