PDA

View Full Version : How many times you got pulled over on your dc's????

amin2008
16-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Tell us all about it.

amin2008
16-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Well i only bought my 99 dc2 2weeks ago lost 4 demerit points.lol

dc2r-0636
16-09-2011, 10:11 PM
twice in the first 6months lol. then lost my license... and nothing since, touch wood

charliebrown
16-09-2011, 10:12 PM
zero in teg
zero in nearly 3 years of being on the road

apparently my area is bad but they don't bother me? :confused:

amin2008
16-09-2011, 10:17 PM
The cops assumed i was going 110, but they didn't get me on the radar. Do i got a chance in court???

DC2-PWR
16-09-2011, 10:23 PM
The cops assumed i was going 110, but they didn't get me on the radar. Do i got a chance in court???

ask yourself that, were you going over the limit?

DTN
16-09-2011, 11:02 PM
once... came with a speeding ticket too :(

funworld
17-09-2011, 12:57 AM
I've been pulled over more when I was in my 97 ek civic compared to my dc5s, lol

Jomsy
17-09-2011, 11:14 AM
0 times in 8.5 years ownership

EVLGTR
17-09-2011, 07:16 PM
0 times in 8.5 years ownership

Should be proud of that for setting a good example to all Honda owners:) me.....0 in almost 10 years for having a stock Type R

Cr0wbar
17-09-2011, 08:59 PM
0 times in 6 months of owning my DC2 and 2 months with P plates. Who said all P plate drivers are bad? I haven't had a problem yet :P

Peachy
17-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Pulled over once on the FIRST day I got the car haha. The cop however, was super dooper friendly and was doing the right thing.

Police Man: Excuse me mate, I've pulled you over just to give you a heads up about your p-plate sign, it's hanging upside down and about to fall off.
Me: *turns my head around to have a look* Oh geez I didn't realize, I literally just bought the car and plates *grabs wrapping from passenger seat and shows him*
Police Man: Yeah those bloody suction cap plates always fall off, try a bit of spit on the back when you put it back on
Me: Ok I'll give that a shot, shall I do it now?
Police Man: Yes that'd be good thanks, I'd hate for some other cop to pull you over and fine you for not properly displaying p-plate signs on the back *said without any hostility or sarcasm, he was just a generally top bloke*
I get outta the car, pop the back and stick the plate on properly. As I was doing it he's walking around the car with his flash light poking his head underneath etc. He notices the non-stock exhaust on the back.
Police Man: Any engine modifications done to this car mate?
Me: Nope, engine is as it was the day it crawled outta the factory, hence why I bought the car. Only thing thats been changed is the tip of the exhaust to that ugly looking canon. Would you like me to pop the hood?
Police Man: *looks at exhaust* no dramas, well enjoy your night mate and drive safe, nice car ya got too
Me: Thanks mate, I appreciate the heads up
We shake hands and off he goes.

Every time I see a car pulled over it's usually a slammed commodore/falcon with stupid G-Unit and Aussie pride stickers plastered all over it. And if its a jap car I always notice that its usually got club stickers or tein, HKS etc etc stickers all over the body. I'm wondering if I'll get pulled over more often by having the clubitr and ozhonda sticker on the car :confused:

spn.fed
17-09-2011, 10:31 PM
one time i was driving in my dc2, coming bak from uni.. came across an rbt site and i was the last car to get pulled in so after a min or so i see a cop chasing me from an rbt site on a motorbike. i pulled over and he was like "ive noticed something shiny coming from your windscreen wipers that caught my attention". i was thinking wtf ??. so after he inspected my whole car, he starts asking what size rims i got on, checked out my engine bay and also my boot to see if my sub was mounted properly. Trying to find an excuse to defect me but failed. all that effort chasing me through traffic from an rbt site lol.

xclusive_eg8
18-09-2011, 12:24 AM
if your sub was mounted correctly?? the hell

RSKEbaby
18-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Around 5ish times this year, not including RBT's..

mostly due to driving late at night on weekends with p plates.. "/captin obvious"

rhys.l
18-09-2011, 08:19 AM
0 times over the past two years where I have owned a lightly modified s15 and dc2r. Strangely enough got pulled over plenty times in my first car, an 89 'rolla (and this was well before p plates had to be displayed).

spn.fed
18-09-2011, 12:54 PM
if your sub was mounted correctly?? the hell

as stupid as it sounds, but its true haha :)

muzukashi
18-09-2011, 12:56 PM
0 times with a DC5R/EP3R even though i'm the only guy on the road with a marked copper car behind me at 2am and a few times in a EK1 which is rather strange :o

45SET
18-09-2011, 01:54 PM
I've never been pulled up if I'm just driving... only when I've done something silly.

But I think its been twice in the last 4.5 years.

anzai
20-09-2011, 08:29 PM
And if its a jap car I always notice that its usually got club stickers or tein, HKS etc etc stickers all over the body. I'm wondering if I'll get pulled over more often by having the clubitr and ozhonda sticker on the car :confused:

i got a pray for japan sticker and never been pulled in the 8 months owning my dc2r. car is mainly stock though, only lowered slightly.

m3ntAL_l2
20-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Once in 5yrS for defect

u mad?
20-09-2011, 10:13 PM
4 times in 6 months, and 3 of which i was hooning big time lol

Bulbasaur
20-09-2011, 10:39 PM
once in dc4, car was total stock but a koi fish drift charm and an unpainted type r wing (black) hardly noticeable since my car was dark. bankstown... never again...

kraftycuts
21-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Pulled over once in 4 months owning my dc2r. Cop wanted to check the car for defects so I let him.
Stupid thing was I left the car and headlights on while he checked the engine bay with a obvious polished Injen CAI installed, but luckily didn't pay much attention to it.
So I asked him what he was looking for and he just said oil leaks or anything to put me in the naughty list?
Drove off with no problems

Q_ball
21-09-2011, 11:06 AM
In the 6 yrs that I owned my teg - an uncountable number of times lol
This would probably have something to do with the P plates that hung off it too.

1900-hustler
23-09-2011, 11:06 AM
I've got pulled over a number of times in the last 7 years but nothing that can be attribituted to offences carrying fines or demerit points..

One time i got pulled over because these cops were chasing a 'dark sports car'
I saw the car they were talkin about and it was a purple commodore..
Told them this a number of times but yeah they didnt listen.

I even ate my kebab while waiting - thats how long it took!

mocchi
23-09-2011, 11:53 AM
5 years owned an eg, never got pulled over.
car mainly stock though, just have rims and lowered. not dumped.

Lukey
23-09-2011, 06:10 PM
you can get defected for having oil leaks? oh lord id get a major just from them then!

r3ckless
23-09-2011, 06:17 PM
only been pulled over for obviously breaking the law... just driving, no dramas.

v__
23-09-2011, 06:23 PM
when i had my dc2.

went to qld transport to get my car registered. after getting my car registered.
driving out of the car park. and drove down the road. on same street i got defected. and lost my liecence.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/JerryBuiltThis/Anything%20Car%20Related/Vis%20Builds/Vis%20Integra%20Build%202010/a0fba8bc.jpg

DTN
24-09-2011, 12:03 AM
^ LOLLL but damn that dc2 looks sickkkk

v__
24-09-2011, 01:18 AM
yea. ive been defected 4 times. with those same number plates.

so i thought about it. i think the number plate had black marks. so i decide to sell it to my mate.

i think if the same number plates pop up on police computer. they will just hassle you.

WATAJK
24-09-2011, 09:08 AM
when i had my dc2.

went to qld transport to get my car registered. after getting my car registered.
driving out of the car park. and drove down the road. on same street i got defected. and lost my liecence.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/JerryBuiltThis/Anything%20Car%20Related/Vis%20Builds/Vis%20Integra%20Build%202010/a0fba8bc.jpg

what u lose it for?

v__
24-09-2011, 11:33 AM
i was on good behavior at the time. on 1 point. so if i got caught doing anything wrong. i lose it.

car was to low. exhaust and wheels stuck out guards.

amin2008
24-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Ha went I posted this thread I had lost 4 demerits and last night lost another 5:(

Johnie
28-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I had my dc4 for 3 days and got pulled over the 2nd day i got it. I think its because im a red p plater and u can barely see it on the back window coz i have shity tinted windows..

But on the other car i had was a nissan silvia, Pulled over 3 times within 2 months again i blame the damn red p plates.. Cops think the silvia was turbo thats why...2/3 times i was told to pop up the bonnet.

charliebrown
28-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I had my dc4 for 3 days and got pulled over the 2nd day i got it. I think its because im a red p plater and u can barely see it on the back window coz i have shity tinted windows..

But on the other car i had was a nissan silvia, Pulled over 3 times within 2 months again i blame the damn red p plates.. Cops think the silvia was turbo thats why...2/3 times i was told to pop up the bonnet.

In melbourne, it just depends where you drive and what time. Peak hour or side streets is fine, but hit the highways when it's slightly empty and you're gonna get done.

I'm also a red P plater but i'm smart about where i go so i've never been pulled over. Tbh i dont think cops pick on young drivers at all, they just seem to do stupid shit to get noticed

RSKEbaby
28-09-2011, 08:20 PM
In sydney, your rego stays in police system, eg. if you get defected/pulled over for hooning, doing something illegal etc..

if cops scan your plate especially HWP you will get pulled over again. Fact.

Bulbasaur
28-09-2011, 08:23 PM
In sydney, your rego stays in police system, eg. if you get defected/pulled over for hooning, doing something illegal etc..

if cops scan your plate especially HWP you will get pulled over again. Fact.

will changing plates get you off the system?

h2cker2
28-09-2011, 08:37 PM
My type r is pretty loud, and has i/h/e but I havent had any defects... been pulled over maybe 3 times in 9 months? But just RBT's and a polite chat, ever since I got my full licence police are so much more respectful towards me.When I had my del sol and prelude, I got pulled over at least once a week, defected many times, questioned how I could afford such cars and generally given a pretty hard time about anything including oil leaks or being defected for a brake light being out. I do live in Castle hill, and there is nothing for police to do then traffic patrolling, when I use to visit my friend in granville(which I did alot) there would be cars going absolutley nuts, loud ass exhausts and subs going nuts but I would never see anyone getting pulled over. Depends on your area and what they focus on I guess, but having a full licence and being compliant helps so much in them just lettting you move along.

h2cker2
28-09-2011, 08:42 PM

I think so, the car comes up in the system when they scan it, the RTA and police systems may be different though, I believe that it wouldnt be on there unless they fully braught up the cars history, but police cars are always set up to scan plates 24/7. I had defects on my old car, and got pulled over within 20 seconds of spotting a police officer. I let the car run out of rego for 3 months, re-registered and I had no oustanding defects after that time.(lucky as I had to go to an epa to clear the car)

IDV8
28-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Never.. I rarely see cops when I'm out for some reason, especially around my area.

RSKEbaby
28-09-2011, 11:42 PM

Yes..

;)

Bulbasaur
29-09-2011, 12:07 AM
thank god..

DA9-47
30-09-2011, 09:13 AM
When i was on my P's i had a fair few fines and lost my license a few times due to demerits , in a Commodore and a Da9

Took most of them on the chin as i was clearly at fault, Also stood up for myself a few times as some cops are just school bullies in a blue uniform ,

First time i lost my license a unmarked Mitsubishi 380 came boring up my ass just as i took off from lights(night), so i took off and did 30 over i think ,with him up my ass then bang the blue & red lights,

didn't think it was fair as i thought he wasn't going to stop, be he seemed to think i imagined the whole thing

Another time i was driving down a split road , two lanes either side with grass medium strip 60k zone, with heaps of roundabouts,
I was doing 64-65 on my dial MAX, and i see a marked divvy van coming opposite way then slams on breaks and jumps the grass medium and does a u-bob after me, i knew he was coming but thought WTF 5Ks over and he driving like that ?
follows me for about a K then lights ...... i pull over...... 2 cops walk up to car, one comes up to my window other is just looking through all my windows.
cop says" whats the hurry?"
Me " no hurry, why is that mate?" in a non smart assed calm way,
Cop " Come on mate don't F@#$ with me, you think i was born yesterday? you would have been doing at least 80k when we saw you "
Me" Are you Serious mate? no way was I doing 80 , I was doing no more than 5ks over ,65! and thought that was what this was all about "
Cop " are you gunna keep pissing in my pocket?
Me " WHAT?? I laughed abit cause of the shit that was falling out of his mouth and said "PISS IN YOUR POCKET??? im not trying to piss in anyone's pocket mate"
Cop " You where doing at least 80 when we passed you back on such and such road, you wanna keep bull shiting me and pissing in my pocket Then I've got no time for ya , You got your license on ya "
Me " yep
Cop " you wanna get it out "
so as i am getting it out im like " So your gunna do me for 20 over, when i was only doing 5 over? (said in calm disappointment)
Cop " That's what you get for driving like a d%^& head mate.
Me " nice thanks for that, your a real nice fellow aren't you SIR"
Cop Asks me name DOB address and stuff, says" wait here" and walks off

7 min later ( was timing them lol) the other cop that said nothing walks up ( Smart ass cop stays in car), hands me my drivers license and says" you'll be receiving a fine in the mail" , turns and starts power walking back to divvy van, i'm like excuse me , (keeps walking) so i open my door and follow him saying " excuse me sir " like twice he just ignores me , then as he gets to the car he turns around and says "i told you you will be receiving a fine in the mail"
Me " can i see the radar? "
Cop in car " NO"
ME "Why?" and i lent down so i was talking to the police officer and not the roof of the car and the young rookie behind me screams in my ear " STAND BACK FROM THE VEHICLE "
I just looked at him and put my hands in the air ( like chill man )and said " Jesus Christ calm down mate " you abit nervous? i'm only asking questions, that's not against the law is it? " looks away and starts ignoring me again
So i look at cop in car and say again but abit firmer "show me proof that i did 80!!! SHOW ME THE RADAR GUN THAT SHOWS 80k's on it " i look inside his in car abit"
Cop: " No because i didn't use the radar , i'm a police officer!!! i can judge if your speeding by eye"
Me: " ARE YOU SERIOUS ?so you could tell while you where going in the opposite direction with tree's in between us that i was doing 20 over?"
cop: points to Vic police badge on the arm of his shirt , then scream's " YOU SEE THAT?? THAT SAYS YOU DO WHAT THE F@CK YOUR TOLD"

PAUSE ...... WTF HE JUST SAY???

I was fuming at this stage and thought i should leave before i said or did anything too silly, but before i left i said " With no radar and NO evidence that I was in fact speeding at all, even after i admitted i was doing 5ks over, you've got no chance of getting me on this mate , make sure i get my fine then cause My lawyer is going to have a field day over this , I'll see you in court mate" and smiled got in the car drove off, they followed me at distance for about 10ks , i did 5ks under lolz

never got the fine

ryaan
30-09-2011, 10:58 AM
When i was on my P's i had a fair few fines and lost my license a few times due to demerits , in a Commodore and a Da9

Took most of them on the chin as i was clearly at fault, Also stood up for myself a few times as some cops are just school bullies in a blue uniform ,

First time i lost my license a unmarked Mitsubishi 380 came boring up my ass just as i took off from lights(night), so i took off and did 30 over i think ,with him up my ass then bang the blue & red lights,

didn't think it was fair as i thought he wasn't going to stop, be he seemed to think i imagined the whole thing

Another time i was driving down a split road , two lanes either side with grass medium strip 60k zone, with heaps of roundabouts,
I was doing 64-65 on my dial MAX, and i see a marked divvy van coming opposite way then slams on breaks and jumps the grass medium and does a u-bob after me, i knew he was coming but thought WTF 5Ks over and he driving like that ?
follows me for about a K then lights ...... i pull over...... 2 cops walk up to car, one comes up to my window other is just looking through all my windows.
cop says" whats the hurry?"
Me " no hurry, why is that mate?" in a non smart assed calm way,
Cop " Come on mate don't F@#$ with me, you think i was born yesterday? you would have been doing at least 80k when we saw you "
Me" Are you Serious mate? no way was I doing 80 , I was doing no more than 5ks over ,65! and thought that was what this was all about "
Cop " are you gunna keep pissing in my pocket?
Me " WHAT?? I laughed abit cause of the shit that was falling out of his mouth and said "PISS IN YOUR POCKET??? im not trying to piss in anyone's pocket mate"
Cop " You where doing at least 80 when we passed you back on such and such road, you wanna keep bull shiting me and pissing in my pocket Then I've got no time for ya , You got your license on ya "
Me " yep
Cop " you wanna get it out "
so as i am getting it out im like " So your gunna do me for 20 over, when i was only doing 5 over? (said in calm disappointment)
Cop " That's what you get for driving like a d%^& head mate.
Me " nice thanks for that, your a real nice fellow aren't you SIR"
Cop Asks me name DOB address and stuff, says" wait here" and walks off

7 min later ( was timing them lol) the other cop that said nothing walks up ( Smart ass cop stays in car), hands me my drivers license and says" you'll be receiving a fine in the mail" , turns and starts power walking back to divvy van, i'm like excuse me , (keeps walking) so i open my door and follow him saying " excuse me sir " like twice he just ignores me , then as he gets to the car he turns around and says "i told you you will be receiving a fine in the mail"
Me " can i see the radar? "
Cop in car " NO"
ME "Why?" and i lent down so i was talking to the police officer and not the roof of the car and the young rookie behind me screams in my ear " STAND BACK FROM THE VEHICLE "
I just looked at him and put my hands in the air ( like chill man )and said " Jesus Christ calm down mate " you abit nervous? i'm only asking questions, that's not against the law is it? " looks away and starts ignoring me again
So i look at cop in car and say again but abit firmer "show me proof that i did 80!!! SHOW ME THE RADAR GUN THAT SHOWS 80k's on it " i look inside his in car abit"
Cop: " No because i didn't use the radar , i'm a police officer!!! i can judge if your speeding by eye"
Me: " ARE YOU SERIOUS ?so you could tell while you where going in the opposite direction with tree's in between us that i was doing 20 over?"
cop: points to Vic police badge on the arm of his shirt , then scream's " YOU SEE THAT?? THAT SAYS YOU DO WHAT THE F@CK YOUR TOLD"

PAUSE ...... WTF HE JUST SAY???

I was fuming at this stage and thought i should leave before i said or did anything too silly, but before i left i said " With no radar and NO evidence that I was in fact speeding at all, even after i admitted i was doing 5ks over, you've got no chance of getting me on this mate , make sure i get my fine then cause My lawyer is going to have a field day over this , I'll see you in court mate" and smiled got in the car drove off, they followed me at distance for about 10ks , i did 5ks under lolz

never got the fine

good job mate, i wudve done the same :)
hate smartass officers esp when they think were dumb.

DA9-47
30-09-2011, 12:56 PM
good job mate, i wudve done the same :)
hate smartass officers esp when they think were dumb.

cheers man , my mate was his boss at the time , so yeah ...... he didn't know that
think he was working in the office abit after that =)

Vvvtec
01-10-2011, 05:58 PM
I've been pulled over like 4-5 times in the last two years.

I ALWAYS seem to get the undercover cars. As soon as I spot the lights in the grill and the computer on the dash, they always seem to turn on lol.

Last time I was pulled over, I was driving home from the city. It was about 1am, and literally as I turn into the street before my house, I notice this black commodore catch up real quick from about 200m back (must have been doing ATLEAST 100k's in a 60 zone) and they follow me for another 200m orso. They follow me right to my house (im ON MY DRIVEWAY by now!) and the lights flash. I got RBT'd on my own driveway haha

IDV8
01-10-2011, 08:35 PM
That annoys me that police are doing that assuming you weren't speeding - without fail nearly every night I see numerous cars running red lights, speeding and/or have no lights on at night in my area alone (Hoxton Park) and always wonder ..where are the cops?

Vvvtec
01-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I wasnt speeding man! Double standard to the max

IDV8
01-10-2011, 09:41 PM
I assumed right then ;) wasn't saying you speed/run red lights etc btw

DA9-47
02-10-2011, 07:38 AM

I ALWAYS seem to get the undercover cars. As soon as I spot the lights in the grill and the computer on the dash, they always seem to turn on lol.

Last time I was pulled over, I was driving home from the city. It was about 1am, and literally as I turn into the street before my house, I notice this black commodore catch up real quick from about 200m back (must have been doing ATLEAST 100k's in a 60 zone) and they follow me for another 200m orso. They follow me right to my house (im ON MY DRIVEWAY by now!) and the lights flash. I got RBT'd on my own driveway haha

Thas ****ed up, Was he nice??

or just like "your the drunk guy that stole a car and drove it nicely back to the address it belongs to" ?????

The other night i came around a corner and it was wet about 3am, so gave it a lil n kicked it out a bit then banged it to speed limit and just as i was going to put it on cruise i see light turn on of a parked car in a service lane , and it start to reverse quickly.....then drives in my dirrection....... its the cops, in a VE divi van, drivers windows down and i can see its a chick and she's smiling and looking at me......... so there is no one else on the road... im thinking i'm f@cked , saying "you f@cking idiot" (to myself lol )i pull over before she even merged from the service lane to the main road i was on, she pulls up behind me no blue and red lights though ....... walks up to the window and in the most friendliest happiest voice ever says " g'day mate , you in a hurry tonight" and smiled at me , i handed her my license and said "nah mate, just there was no one on the road thought i'd ...." and before i could Finnish she says" give it a little squirt??" again smile from ear to ear, i was like "yeah......(disappoint face) sorry" , she gets her partner to RBT me and then she comes back with my license and says " now i know they can be very enjoyable car's but just take it easy matie" ..... SHAKES MY HAND and walks off ....... prolly best ever police encounter , and nicest chick in the world =)

just though I'd share that lol...... wasn't in a Dc though lol

WATAJK
02-10-2011, 03:20 PM
whats RBT? :S Defect?

Bulbasaur
02-10-2011, 03:22 PM
random breath test?

WATAJK
02-10-2011, 03:26 PM

Lol same as you....
i've got countless stories of my encounters but i choose not to speak of them.. lol

DA9-47
02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Lol same as you....
i've got countless stories of my encounters but i choose not to speak of them.. lol
SPEAK UP MY friend and tell us of your horror stories

RSKEbaby
02-10-2011, 08:41 PM
I got laser gun'd from a hwp officer hiding in a bush on a rainy night, then he called his buddy down the street 200m to pull me over.. lol honestly..

WATAJK
03-10-2011, 08:43 AM
SPEAK UP MY friend and tell us of your horror stories

LOL....

Well i own a DC5R,
mildly modified...

Anyway, just had my car all fixed up and hadn't taken it out in like 2-3 weeks so i thought i'd go for abit of a drive...
Had itnentions to go to maccas but didn't happen..
Came to a bend, gave way, took off, gave it a WOT and kept speed at 60km/h

BA station wagon behind me... Flashing lights...
Me: oh come on, this has to be a joke, im doing 60km/h, i didn't even exceed it! (1st to 2nd in VTEC brings you roughly just to below or over 60km/h)

Cop's get out...

Me: Good afternoon
Cop: Gimme your license mate
Me: Searching for my license......
Cop: Come on i don't have all day
Me: Hands over license
Cop: So what's your reasons for driving so stupidly and like an idiot up this busy main road?

Let me inform you before i continue that im a respectable bloke to anyone who is respectable to me. This is how im raised.

Me: Officer before i continue i wish to say, the next way you speak to me will be the way i speak to you for the rest of this conversation. I didn't take off stupidly or like an idiot at all, i took off and drove the car to the way that Honda has built the car, so i do apologize if i have offended you in anyway but all i did was red-lined the motor. I didn't exceed the speed limit, i kept it within 60km/h....
Cop: (Loses it) Drug and alcohol test for you mate, simple. Who do you think you are speaking to me like that? Im the judge & jury right now so watch how you speak to me mate, your a young arrogant shit who thinks they own the roads
Me: (Lost it) Excuse me but who the hell do you think you are? You think wearing that badge and blue uniform makes you any different to me? Your equal to me in every way, your no different but 1 exception. Your doing a job, which i must say you completely suck. You don't even have people skills, if you had half a brain you would of spoke to me with some decency of acting like the typical prick most police are. You guys/girls wonder why your so hated by younger people, look at HOW YOUR SPEAKING TO ME!

Got breath tested and drug tested.. He had nothing on me, don't do either of them... (his partner, the cop who was an assole walked off the get this yellow book >.>)
So instead... Roadworthy test on my car... This is where it got fun...

Cop: Sit in your car, do as your told, this is a roadworthy check on your car (trying to calm down)
Me: Yeah no worries.
Did all his indications but i knew from this point on i was screwed pretty much...
Cop: Running any modifications?
Me: Nah. None at all...
Cop: Pop you bonnet
Me: This is when i was panicking.. Cold air intake, no airbox >.> Green P's.... 3 points >.> Sigh
Cop: Check all fluids, checks for leaks, close your bonnet...
Me: Okay... Rushes closes it...
Cop: What size are your wheels?
Me: There 17's, why do you ask?
Cop Well... Sorry but you can't have them.. There pertruding your guards on the front and rear... Oh and what's these gauges for on your car here
Me: What on the A-Pillar?
Cop: YES, On your A-Pillar!!
Me: Oh i didn't mention that this is my weekend joy car that i also use to take on track.. So i just can't be bothered to removing some parts...
Cop: These pertrude your vision and your going to get a notice for this and your wheels

Me: You make me laugh, i'll have this cleared tomorrow
Cop: How you intend to do that? Dodgy ay mate?
Me: Nah... Take the pillar off, unclip them, put my stock wheels on that i have at home... So get this over with your wasting my time
Cop: Whatever you think mate, your a piece of work now aren't ya?
Me: Piece of work? Whatever you think officer.. You got rolled by someone half your age...
Partner: alright, this is done. Have a good day mate.

Shook hands with his partner as big shot was already back in his car...

Stuck the ****ing defect in the top middle of my windscreen the assole.

The prick ticked roadworthy for a fkn MINOR... Got it all sorted... Missus took my car to VicRoads... They generally don't check your car (had all my paper work sorted).. VicRoads officially said to my missus i need to inspect the car, the officer has left an instruction for a thorough check....

What a fkn assole... >.>

Ah the joy of police...

Got many more stories.. Been accused of having weapons in my daily yet im a tradesmen LOL

Greeny
03-10-2011, 09:01 AM
haven’t in the last 11 months, only 2 more months to go and i get off "good Behaviour" no more -1 point

tripleuse
03-10-2011, 09:25 AM
LOL....

Well i own a DC5R,
mildly modified...

Anyway, just had my car all fixed up and hadn't taken it out in like 2-3 weeks so i thought i'd go for abit of a drive...
Had itnentions to go to maccas but didn't happen..
Came to a bend, gave way, took off, gave it a WOT and kept speed at 60km/h

BA station wagon behind me... Flashing lights...
Me: oh come on, this has to be a joke, im doing 60km/h, i didn't even exceed it! (1st to 2nd in VTEC brings you roughly just to below or over 60km/h)

Cop's get out...

Me: Good afternoon
Cop: Gimme your license mate
Me: Searching for my license......
Cop: Come on i don't have all day
Me: Hands over license
Cop: So what's your reasons for driving so stupidly and like an idiot up this busy main road?

Let me inform you before i continue that im a respectable bloke to anyone who is respectable to me. This is how im raised.

Me: Officer before i continue i wish to say, the next way you speak to me will be the way i speak to you for the rest of this conversation. I didn't take off stupidly or like an idiot at all, i took off and drove the car to the way that Honda has built the car, so i do apologize if i have offended you in anyway but all i did was red-lined the motor. I didn't exceed the speed limit, i kept it within 60km/h....
Cop: (Loses it) Drug and alcohol test for you mate, simple. Who do you think you are speaking to me like that? Im the judge & jury right now so watch how you speak to me mate, your a young arrogant shit who thinks they own the roads
Me: (Lost it) Excuse me but who the hell do you think you are? You think wearing that badge and blue uniform makes you any different to me? Your equal to me in every way, your no different but 1 exception. Your doing a job, which i must say you completely suck. You don't even have people skills, if you had half a brain you would of spoke to me with some decency of acting like the typical prick most police are. You guys/girls wonder why your so hated by younger people, look at HOW YOUR SPEAKING TO ME!

Got breath tested and drug tested.. He had nothing on me, don't do either of them... (his partner, the cop who was an assole walked off the get this yellow book >.>)
So instead... Roadworthy test on my car... This is where it got fun...

Cop: Sit in your car, do as your told, this is a roadworthy check on your car (trying to calm down)
Me: Yeah no worries.
Did all his indications but i knew from this point on i was screwed pretty much...
Cop: Running any modifications?
Me: Nah. None at all...
Cop: Pop you bonnet
Me: This is when i was panicking.. Cold air intake, no airbox >.> Green P's.... 3 points >.> Sigh
Cop: Check all fluids, checks for leaks, close your bonnet...
Me: Okay... Rushes closes it...
Cop: What size are your wheels?
Me: There 17's, why do you ask?
Cop Well... Sorry but you can't have them.. There pertruding your guards on the front and rear... Oh and what's these gauges for on your car here
Me: What on the A-Pillar?
Cop: YES, On your A-Pillar!!
Me: Oh i didn't mention that this is my weekend joy car that i also use to take on track.. So i just can't be bothered to removing some parts...
Cop: These pertrude your vision and your going to get a notice for this and your wheels

Me: You make me laugh, i'll have this cleared tomorrow
Cop: How you intend to do that? Dodgy ay mate?
Me: Nah... Take the pillar off, unclip them, put my stock wheels on that i have at home... So get this over with your wasting my time
Cop: Whatever you think mate, your a piece of work now aren't ya?
Me: Piece of work? Whatever you think officer.. You got rolled by someone half your age...
Partner: alright, this is done. Have a good day mate.

Shook hands with his partner as big shot was already back in his car...

Stuck the ****ing defect in the top middle of my windscreen the assole.

The prick ticked roadworthy for a fkn MINOR... Got it all sorted... Missus took my car to VicRoads... They generally don't check your car (had all my paper work sorted).. VicRoads officially said to my missus i need to inspect the car, the officer has left an instruction for a thorough check....

What a fkn assole... >.>

Ah the joy of police...

Got many more stories.. Been accused of having weapons in my daily yet im a tradesmen LOL

wasnt an asshole, i dont know why u would blow up at him, his a officer just cop it, most times if u shut the **** up and act sensible you get off.

rhys.l
03-10-2011, 09:49 AM
WATAJK he does sound like a bit of a wanker but, as I'm sure you know, the best way to get off in most situations is to play to their ego. It might feel good and justified to get stuck into them in the moment but they with have last word everytime. It's just how it works. Let others be heros and your wallet and license will be better for it..

WATAJK
03-10-2011, 09:51 AM
wasnt an asshole, i dont know why u would blow up at him, his a officer just cop it, most times if u shut the **** up and act sensible you get off.

I always do what you said above dude.
ALWAYS.
As soon as the attitude shifts, i feel asif someone is trying to walk upon me, sorry but i don't like that. He's no different to me or you. only difference is that he has a car with blue and red lights that flash and holds a gun and a police badge.
He's doing a job which i completely agree with you but eye for an eye.
Treat someone the same because thats how you'd like to be treated isn't it?

tripleuse
03-10-2011, 10:19 AM
they always put on a big front in there first 2/3 questions, to sus out what ur reaction will be.. if u act nice and sensible still after that they will act normal. Its just the way they easily sus people out. Youre right his different from us, he has blue and red lights and a badge, ull never win against a cop. if he thinks ur being unreasonable of course he will go out of his way to hand out defects and fines.Yes sometimes they are unreasonable and unfair, but you blowing up at them isnt going to help.

IDV8
03-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Mate of mine got pulled over not too long ago, went like this..

- Changes lanes to go right
- Police speed up (He was guessing atleast 80-100km in a 40km zone, road works)
- Light him up, pull him over, straight away starts yelling at him as soon as he gets up to the window
- Accuses him of driving on the wrong side of the road (lane change) and not having P plates displayed properly (This is a light blue car with big white & green P magnetic P plates, you can't miss them)
- Cop "adjusts" the P plates, doesn't even move them from their spot and says "Thats how they should be"
- Continues to yell at my mate for asking what he done wrong and gets threatened when he says he just changed lanes to turn
- Views footage at police station, another cop tells him to take it to court because he's done nothing wrong or illegal
- He goes to court in a couple of weeks

So basically he tolerated abuse, threats, had a cop advise him to complain about this particular cop that pulled him over and take him to court. There really wouldn't have been a way out of it and my mate couldn't be a dick if he tried, he's too nice lulz.. some cops are on a huge power trip.. What makes it worse is the cop wasn't even in his area, he was from Fairfield - the guy obviously didn't know the roads (or clearly obvious road working signs).

WATAJK
03-10-2011, 10:54 AM
WATAJK he does sound like a bit of a wanker but, as I'm sure you know, the best way to get off in most situations is to play to their ego. It might feel good and justified to get stuck into them in the moment but they with have last word everytime. It's just how it works. Let others be heros and your wallet and license will be better for it..

Mate of mine got pulled over not too long ago, went like this..

- Changes lanes to go right
- Police speed up (He was guessing atleast 80-100km in a 40km zone, road works)
- Light him up, pull him over, straight away starts yelling at him as soon as he gets up to the window
- Accuses him of driving on the wrong side of the road (lane change) and not having P plates displayed properly (This is a light blue car with big white & green P magnetic P plates, you can't miss them)
- Cop "adjusts" the P plates, doesn't even move them from their spot and says "Thats how they should be"
- Continues to yell at my mate for asking what he done wrong and gets threatened when he says he just changed lanes to turn
- Views footage at police station, another cop tells him to take it to court because he's done nothing wrong or illegal
- He goes to court in a couple of weeks

So basically he tolerated abuse, threats, had a cop advise him to complain about this particular cop that pulled him over and take him to court. There really wouldn't have been a way out of it and my mate couldn't be a dick if he tried, he's too nice lulz.. some cops are on a huge power trip.. What makes it worse is the cop wasn't even in his area, he was from Fairfield - the guy obviously didn't know the roads (or clearly obvious road working signs).

And these are the reasons why i don't take shit off cops.

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 11:18 AM
I always do what you said above dude.
ALWAYS.
As soon as the attitude shifts, i feel asif someone is trying to walk upon me, sorry but i don't like that. He's no different to me or you. only difference is that he has a car with blue and red lights that flash and holds a gun and a police badge.
He's doing a job which i completely agree with you but eye for an eye.
Treat someone the same because thats how you'd like to be treated isn't it?
Totally agreed ^^^ man and NICE story,

you can do the whole "yes sir no sir 2 bags full sir" and bend over and get f@cked in the ass or if treated like shit defend yourself diplomatically (as you did in my opinion) and win Win WIN!!!!!!lol

again nice mate

tripleuse
03-10-2011, 11:34 AM
lol i can tell both of u have lost ur licence?
am i right?

Bludger
03-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Most people know my car is hardparked. 3k - 4k per year max.

many years ago, took it out one weekend, just to give it a run because it hadn't been run in a month.
Only 15 minute drive. got fine and points. just bad luck really.
next weekend got booked again by police hiding in a side street. 10-15km/h over.
next weekend got another one. was driving on the freeway, 95km/h(serious) in a bunch of traffic.
there was a clearing 200m up the freeway so decided to change to the right lane & squirt up there then slow down. as soon as i hit 120, lights behind me.
Officer says "please produce whats left of your license" I had a good laugh with that one.

Pretty much got 3 bookings in 3 consecutive weeks.
I thought my car was cursed.

rhys.l
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
And these are the reasons why i don't take shit off cops.

Umm so explain to me how getting pissed off and becoming argumentative with the cops would have helped in that situation? The point is it might make you feel empowered and let you post up impressive stories on the internetz, but it will never help your situation. Only thing I wouldn't be doing when pulled over is admitting to speeding even when you were

mocchi
03-10-2011, 11:40 AM
must be the plates.

Bludger
03-10-2011, 11:42 AM
must be the plates.
you mean me?

I was thinking the same too.

mocchi
03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
mrlazy is cursed.

IDV8
03-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Could always just not speed :)

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Umm so explain to me how getting pissed off and becoming argumentative with the cops would have helped in that situation? The point is it might make you feel empowered and let you post up impressive stories on the internetz, but it will never help your situation. Only thing I wouldn't be doing when pulled over is admitting to speeding even when you were

well clearly it did help both WATAJK and myself .......lol we were not arguing but verbally defending ourselves ,it wasn't about bragging rights , look at the thread name ?? plus i asked him to tell us!
anyway explain to me why majority of people bend over and take it up the ass when cops are assholes to them for no reason ?? i think that is more stupid than doing 5 over, cause then cops see that everyone is afraid of the police, and that they will not argue with a cop's decision's even if they think that the cop is wrong,
if you would rather go to court to fight it ??? good luck.... that's a day off work ( not paid) , lawyer fee's (as most don't know enough about legal system to defend themselves in a court of law) , waiting in a court for hours only to get a bad judge and receive the fine anyway?? when if you had a diplomatic conversation with the officer and expressed the fact that you don't agree with what's happening .....like me you might not receive a fine at all , and can continue to enjoy your life without the stress of knowing you need to go to court

I am installing a black box in my car when i get it back on the road, with 2 camera's(both with mic's), front and rear,

that is real protection from asshole police out on a power trip!
clearly if your doing 20ks over you have no legs to stand on , but as we were talking about cop's on power trips (just like many other people in many other jobs) ,pulling people over and hassling them "because they can" and if you so much as ask a question your a "disrespectful little shit"? thats not right, not right at all

Indie
03-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I'll also be installing a camera/recording system in my car, mainly for insurance purposes, but also as an assurance against dodgy police, and a bit of fun on track days. Does anybody else have a similar setup?

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Does anybody else have a similar setup?

2nd that ^^^^^^^^^

tripleuse
03-10-2011, 06:20 PM
well clearly it did help both WATAJK and myself .......lol we were not arguing but verbally defending ourselves ,it wasn't about bragging rights
WATAJK lost man, cop wasted his time plus got a defect.. lucky there were 2 officers there, could of got worse.I think you and WATAJK both learn some people skills.Yelling at someone who issues the fines is like telling a judge to **** off.Im not saying u cant aruge, but watajk was being straight up stupid.

I am installing a black box in my car when i get it back on the road, with 2 camera's(both with mic's), front and rear,
that is real protection from asshole police out on a power trip! clearly if your doing 20ks over you have no legs to stand on

if ur going to all that effort, why not film the cluster aswell, wouldnt that be the best way to prove you werent doing anything silly????i think u guys need to get over ur egos, If WAKJAK kept quiet im almost positive he wouldnt of asked him to pop his bonnet or his car to be sussed out thus no defect notice.

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 06:49 PM
WATAJK lost man, cop wasted his time plus got a defect.. lucky there were 2 officers there, could of got worse.I think you and WATAJK both learn some people skills.Yelling at someone who issues the fines is like telling a judge to **** off.Im not saying u cant aruge, but watajk was being straight up stupid.

if ur going to all that effort, why not film the cluster aswell, wouldnt that be the best way to prove you werent doing anything silly????i think u guys need to get over ur egos, If WAKJAK kept quiet im almost positive he wouldnt of asked him to pop his bonnet or his car to be sussed out thus no defect notice.

maybe read mine again , lol never raised my voice once..... until i was threatened and called names by the cop and i could tell he was wrong ( work with police, friends are police etc etc), you make it out like cop walked up and we both just started screaming like tool's at the cop for no reason ,

LOL u think i need to get over my ego? you should get to know someone before you make such assumptions about someone you don't even know, Judging people gets us nowhere,

but if WATAJK kept quite im almost positive he would have received a speeding fine, some people speak out more than others , good for them , Cop lost HARD , Cop Wasted Cop's time lookn like a hero over nothing , as WATAJK Said to the cop he would get Defect Removed next day, and did!!!!!!! That to me is more Win as he followed through lol

and front cam was going to be aimed like a track day , so you can see road and cluster (2 steps ahead lol)

Each to there own man
i personally think cops take it way too far sometimes, you get your good one's ........and bad , but most i work with are clearly on a power trip, So when one ark's up at me on the road i show no fear and defend myself, most back down when i tell them that i work with them straight away.

Bulbasaur
03-10-2011, 06:58 PM
agree with u da9... not just cops... everymother ****er judges these days.

WATAJK
03-10-2011, 08:06 PM

You think i cared that i lost?
I planned it all.
He wasted my time, so i made sure to waste his. I had an RDO the following day, got the roadworthy.. No problems piece of piss.

If they come to my window and give me attitude, i don't give a **** who you are, you have NO right to speak to me like that or anyone else like that.
Would you like it if some random abused you in the street? No. Why is a cop any different? Simple, he has a badge and gun. As they say, "im the judge, jury and in your case the executioner"

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Would you like it if some random abused you in the street? No. Why is a cop any different? Simple, he has a badge and gun. As they say, "im the judge, jury and in your case the executioner"

+1^^^ this

=)

tripleuse
03-10-2011, 09:20 PM
I planned it all.
He wasted my time, so i made sure to waste his. I had an RDO the following day, got the roadworthy.. No problems piece of piss.

didnt waste his time, he got paid for that, and then u wasted a few hours fixing defects, or you could of shut up, told him politely you werent speeding, he would calm down because u are calm... NOT sus ur car out... and you would be chilling on that RDO kicking back... I know what i would of done.

u just answered ur own question. BTW i wouldnt be suprised if they blacklisted ur plates.

45SET
03-10-2011, 09:53 PM
didnt waste his time, he got paid for that, and then u wasted a few hours fixing defects, or you could of shut up, told him politely you werent speeding, he would calm down because u are calm... NOT sus ur car out... and you would be chilling on that RDO kicking back... I know what i would of done.

u just answered ur own question. BTW i wouldnt be suprised if they blacklisted ur plates.

Totally agree with this guy.

"Treat others as you want to be treated".

The one time I was pulled up for speeding, they asked how fast I was going, I said I wasn't sure what speed I was doing, so they gave me a "undue noise fine". Because I knew I was in the wrong to start with (And I'm not a tight ass), I bit the bullet and paid the fine.

Personally, I always find it sus when people comment on the fact that they always get pulled over by the police, even though they "weren't doing anything wrong". As above, your plates are probably blacklisted.

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 10:08 PM
i know all my plates are Clean as

no blacklists here =)

Indie
03-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Look, if you don't redline your car around corners on public roads, you won't get pulled over. That's the easiest way to avoid trouble.

mocchi
03-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I planned it all.

If they come to my window and give me attitude, i don't give a **** who you are, you have NO right to speak to me like that or anyone else like that.

didnt you say your missus went to vicroads and cleared defects?

DA9-47
03-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Look, if you don't redline your car around corners on public roads, you won't get pulled over. That's the easiest way to avoid trouble.

have to admit this is true, even if your not speeding it draws attention,

it's when they pick cars to pull over cause it's a quite day and they want action that pisses me off ,

this is turning into a new VENT thread lol

all good , any mooooore stories people ??? moving along???lol

WATAJK
04-10-2011, 05:01 AM

do you honestly believe being "polite and nice" gets you out of it? All the time?
As i said, i've been pulled over before for a range of things, mainly random checks (had small things wrong at times)
If a police officer comes to my window (or when they speak to me out of the car), i will always be calm, & polite if they are the same to me.
Why should i be treated differently ? You still haven't answered my question tripleuse.

My plates aren't blacklisted, yes there is such a thing but "black listing" of plates goes only upon serious road offenders such as drink driving, drug driving, serious speeding offenses which cause impoundment etc etc Not petty offenses (indicator, speedin under 10km/h etc)

i completely agree but it was luck of the draw, only took the car out for first time in 2 weeks... shit happens i guess lol

didnt you say your missus went to vicroads and cleared defects?

i went to the mechanic, she took it to VicRoads, i had work the next day, she had the day off.
Sorry that i left that small detail out mocchi =)
Corrected now.

mocchi
04-10-2011, 06:20 AM
nothing to be sorry about, I was just being a lil bitch.

rhys.l
04-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Why should i be treated differently ?.

I don't know how old you are man but you learn there are times in life when, in the interests of self preservation, it is best just the shut the *uck up. If some dude that's 10x the size of you walks up to you in the pub and starts spouting rubbish for no reason and looks ready for a fight, what do you do? Try and calm him down and resolve the situation? No you say, you go right back at him, get in a fight, you get get absolutely pummelled. You come out with some 'pride' intact but have suffered the consequences. This is the perfect analogy to your encounter with the police. Others have said it and I agree - you probably wouldn't have gotten done for the defects if you weren't rude. Plus you were the guy who redlined it up to 60km/h. Hope you warmed your car up first btw :P

You guys also need to put yourself in the shoes of the policeman. If I have a passion for road safety and I see someone being a tool, I'm going to go and have a chat to him about it. I might scare him a little to try and stop him doing it again and let him off with a warning if he is remorseful. If he is a little wanker back to me I'm going to try and tear him a new one. I would, and so would you. Policeman are in the position of power and having anything more than a diplomatic discussion with them is not going to work out well. So lets all get over ourselves and back to the thread :)

p3akin
04-10-2011, 11:29 AM
surprisingly only one random pull over in the dc.

got pulled over more in the evo

Indie
04-10-2011, 01:33 PM
surprisingly only one random pull over in the dc.

got pulled over more in the evoThat's because the Evo is an actual sports car. Not that surprising.

tripleuse
04-10-2011, 04:21 PM
do you honestly believe being "polite and nice" gets you out of it? All the time?
As i said, i've been pulled over before for a range of things, mainly random checks (had small things wrong at times)
If a police officer comes to my window (or when they speak to me out of the car), i will always be calm, & polite if they are the same to me.
Why should i be treated differently ? You still haven't answered my question tripleuse.

My plates aren't blacklisted, yes there is such a thing but "black listing" of plates goes only upon serious road offenders such as drink driving, drug driving, serious speeding offenses which cause impoundment etc etc Not petty offenses (indicator, speedin under 10km/h etc)

been pulled over 5 times that were my fault... in particular going through a dead red (been red for 2 mins atleast) with a undercover on my arse..( silly i know) He became angry in his first 3 sentences called me a ****wit... dickhead dud, after i talked sensible to him admitting i was wrong, he also calmed down, sighed and said"i cant be ****ed just dont **** up again".Done other stupid shit and all cops have let me off.. maybe luck but being sensible and relaxed always goes further then being a smartarse. LOL blacklists can go on anything they want, they control it.My answer is: U act like a ****wit they will treat you like one, 2 wrongs dont make a right.. just because his yelling and being a "smartarse" doesnt mean you have to.

IDV8
04-10-2011, 06:25 PM
guess at the end of the day some cops will always be dicks on a power trip but if your cool, calm and collected they really don't have a reason to abuse you or talk to you in a rude way - and if they do, feel sorry for them.. probably uneducated and parentless sad cases who weren't raised right ;)

p3akin
04-10-2011, 09:02 PM
That's because the Evo is an actual sports car. Not that surprising.

i meant surprising for my integ, not the evo.

my integ isnt quite if u know what i mean

Indie
04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
i meant surprising for my integ, not the evo.

my integ isnt quite if u know what i meanYeah, that's what I mean. You get pulled over in the Evo because it's a high-performance sports car, and the Integra avoids attention because it's just a hot hatch.

Bludger
05-10-2011, 11:08 AM
both cop magnets in my eyes.

RSKEbaby
05-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah, that's what I mean. You get pulled over in the Evo because it's a high-performance sports car, and the Integra avoids attention because it's just a hot hatch.

No trolling you.

But is that how it is viewed as in melbourne? lucky.. because in sydney Highway patrol pick on hondas, and not evos. Fact. /My boss's friend is the Head of HWP fairfield, and told me.

Hondas are viewed as dangerous cars, even though they are slower than evos(in most cases :p) and in most situations, hondas are driven by young kids.... whilst evo owners are abit more mature.. if you see where im going with this..

But yeah this is assuming you are driving a modified honda and not a stock standard one.

typerdevil
10-10-2011, 06:46 PM
well my story is i got done for speeding on 70 zone got detected by radar doing 45k's over the limit and this was in 2008 boxing day when i got my dc2r in 2 months of owning it,i was calm and collected when i was pulled over, turned off my car ......the police officer walked to my window asked the usual stuff .....
i asked the policeman why is your partner unclipping his gun for? he replied only a pre-caution mate, i was like umm okay......:eek: i don't think it was necessary to almost pull his gun out when i had my car off and the public was watching too.

So the policeman, said i was a nice fella he even called off the tow truck( Hoon Legislation was in motion he said to me) and i was very cooperative marked it down to 40k's over and then he saw my license had A for auto, he gave me a fine for driving manual but straight away i called vicroads that fine was waived,

In conclusion, since losing my license for 1 year, after a year of public transit(doing my head in backwards) lol , now i drive sensibly do the occassional vtec but not to excessively

charliebrown
10-10-2011, 08:00 PM
How did you get the fine waived for driving manual?

typerdevil
10-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Vicroads made the mistake on my probationary license and i was clearly driving a manual car when i was getting tested and i've driven manual ever since i got my full drivers license. So they wrote letter with the fine and waived it for me, without me going to court over the matter, which would be lame and stupid......lol

NightKids
11-10-2011, 12:13 AM
No matter what attitude the cop gives you it's in your best interest to be nice to the cop. If I reacted the same way as the cop was to me I wouldn't have my licence no more...

At the end she even apologized for being rude to me...

Indie
11-10-2011, 03:15 AM
The main thing is to not be rude, but never admit to wrongdoing without proof. If they ask you "Do you know how fast you were going back there, sir?", you say "I was doing the speed limit." Let's see that radar gun, officer; otherwise, we'll just leave it there, shall we?

dc2r-0636
11-10-2011, 06:06 PM
The main thing is to not be rude, but never admit to wrongdoing without proof. If they ask you "Do you know how fast you were going back there, sir?", you say "I was doing the speed limit." Let's see that radar gun, officer; otherwise, we'll just leave it there, shall we?

+1...

Bulbasaur
11-10-2011, 06:20 PM
what happens when they pick on you and says its for a random breath test? :(

dc2r-0636
11-10-2011, 06:24 PM
well you gota do it. imo if you drink and drive youre a dumb c unt

night_wolf
12-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Pulled over once while going over the speed limit with high revs at GOR right after a late late night fishing session, a cop was parked on the wong side of the road. as soon as he hear my engine the lights went on. gunned it out and parked on the side of the road waiting for me mate who was soposed to be following me. another cop pulled in front and cut us off and gave a warning as they didnt have proof of me speeding. admitted to doing 10K's over yet they were alright with it was took me details down.

that was the only time i was ever pulled over.

once a cop driving past my house stopped to inspect my parked car as i was having a smoke waiting for the engine to heat up. all he said was nice ride gotta hand it em japs, they do make fine cars. but that dont count as a pull over lol.

butterfingers
06-01-2012, 05:59 PM

if i didnt want to redline my car i would have gotten a ****ing hyundai

obviously you get a car like a dc5 becasue u want to drive like an egg, and look like a sick kunt doing it. at least im not going 130kph and doing doughies at an intersection.

those cops probably just ran out of donuts to eat and got depressed.

IDV8
06-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Been to Jervis Bay and back over new years, didn't get pulled over :cool:

93Integra
07-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Don't own a DC but thought I might contribute.

I've heard many stories about SA Police (especially Northern Suburbs) and how "bad" they are, etc etc.

I owned a VN Commodore, loud exhaust, lowered on stockies, drove like a hoon and was never pulled over, luck of the draw I guess.

N14 SSS, pulled over once for dumping the clutch out of maccas in Gawler, happened to be behind an undercover in a VE, let off with a warning, very friendly.

My DA9 isn't even looked at, only been pulled over once in an RBT station, noticed my exhaust was slightly rusted, a female officer let me know and told me to get it replaced whenever is convenient for me.

I'm probably just lucky, but I've had no problems with cops in the 4 years I've been on the road.

HauLe_
07-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Ive never been pulled over since 2 months of owning a dc5. Also never been pulled over into a rbt for the past 3 years of having my licence

Bludger
08-01-2012, 04:19 PM
if i didnt want to redline my car i would have gotten a ****ing hyundai

obviously you get a car like a dc5 becasue u want to drive like an egg, and look like a sick kunt doing it. at least im not going 130kph and doing doughies at an intersection.

those cops probably just ran out of donuts to eat and got depressed.you're a ****ing idiot and don't deserve the privilege of driving on our roads.

butterfingers
09-01-2012, 03:17 AM
you're a ****ing idiot and don't deserve the privilege of driving on our roads.

You seem like a really plain and boring guy and shouldn't have the privilege of driving cars like the ones mentioned in this thread.

Without idiots like me, forums like this wouldn't exist, cars like dc5s wouldn't be marketed in Australia due to low demand, places like jdmyard, toda, abd top one would lose half their business and the coppers would be out of a job. It's the truth.

Bludger
09-01-2012, 03:26 AM
You seem like a really plain and boring guy and shouldn't have the privilege of driving cars like the ones mentioned in this thread.

Without idiots like me, forums like this wouldn't exist, cars like dc5s wouldn't be marketed in Australia due to low demand, places like jdmyard, toda, abd top one would lose half their business and the coppers would be out of a job. It's the truth.
forum will still exist, dc5 will still sell, tuners & shops will still get business.

only difference between you and me is that I don't go posting up stupid incriminating shit up on the internet.

lmzooo

12-01-2012, 10:08 AM
3 days after getting my stock dc2r rbt walking towards my car; they pulled over infront of my car in a carpark. asked if i had roady for it. this was day after xmas so prob bcz thought i was drinking night before - lucky i didnt !

TGW92
13-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Only been pulled over once in my dc2r, just like vvvtec it was in my driveway...

On my way back to my gf's one night (she was in the car) stopped in at the drive through bottle shop about 100m from her house to get some drinks for a party the next night. They didn't have what we wanted so drove out, no VTEC or anything just drove off slowly (wet roads as well) go through a round about, no other cars on the road at all from what I could see...

Pull into her driveway and bam out of nowhere blue and red lights behind me... Three cops hop out of the paddy wagon and I also got out of my car (I know it's usually best to stay in the car but it was on my driveway...) anyways one cop comes up to me and tells me his name etc. says he is going to do an rbt. This is when I realise he must have been waiting at the pub next to the bottle shop. 11pm, green p plater in a red dc2r leaves bottle shop/pub and drives the 100m home: he reckons he's hit the jackpot....

Doesn't even ask if I've had anything to drink (which I hadn't, I hardly ever drink and never when I am going to be driving...) he was just absolutely certain that he's 'got' me... So I blow 0 of course and he just doesn't believe it... Takes a good long look at my license (didn't mention the fact that the address was nowhere near the one I was at...) then finally asks me if I've had anything to drink to which I say "no absolutely not I'd never drink before driving"

Then decides to take a brief look over my car with the torch, has a look at the exhaust (stock) and then hands me back my license without a word and the three of them jump back in the wagon and go straight back to the pub...

It was very funny to watch his entire manner change from excited to what could only be called devastation... But it was also very annoying to see that he was actually glad to think that he had caught someone drink driving..? In my opinion it should be a much more joyous occasion to find someone who ISN'T drink driving! Shouldn't that be the opinion police have as well???

nate92
21-01-2012, 12:19 PM
twice in my dc and ive only owned it for 3 weeks! lol they pulled me over and did a full inspection on the day i got the car -.-

DCZ 18C
21-01-2012, 12:59 PM
i got pulled over a couple weeks ago......

this is how the storey goes.

driving home from work not speeding or anything, going to turn left the light went yellow as i was coming up to it.... so i go through like normal.. from 4th to third no punch just normal down shift....

look in the rear view mirror light has gone red by now and see a Rav 4 with some old bitch blatently go through a red light...

i see cop lights go on and have a little giggle because i thought he was going to pull her over..

to my surprise he overtakes the bitch on double unbroken lines and comes up close to my ass at speed and pulls me over..

thinking WTF just happened

i pull over get my license out.... cop walks up all hard and like hes about to be a hero....

sees that im a white boy and goes. oh mate this is a random RBT looking all dissapointed...

doesnt test me looks at my license and says okay you can go....

all i have to say to this is.....

LOL FUKW11T

Indie
22-01-2012, 02:51 AM
i pull over get my license out.... cop walks up all hard and like hes about to be a hero....

sees that im a white boy and goes. oh mate this is a random RBT looking all dissapointed...What's being white got to do with anything?

DA9-47
22-01-2012, 05:55 AM
This is true^^ does he assume cops dont book white people anymore?
lol

JayTea18
22-01-2012, 08:23 AM
I got pulled over once in guilford for pickin up a friend because his car was down. Cop sirens behind me walks up and ses . "sir have you had anything to drink tonight . I replied "no" . Then passed the breath test and right after he asked . " sir do you have any guns , bombs or weapons in your car? I myself giggled at what such a random question he asked and replied . "No officer definately not " . Officer looks at me and reads my facial expressions that im telling the truth and lets me go. Certaintly a night to remember

DCZ 18C
23-01-2012, 07:30 AM
What's being white got to do with anything?

if you saw the expression when he was walking towards me, then the dissapointment when he looked in the car you would have also realised that in this particular situation being a white boy did make a difference.

and who gets pulled over for an RBT and doesnt even get the RBT actually done...?

not like i was doing anything wrong anyway.

DA9-47
24-01-2012, 10:14 AM
if you saw the expression when he was walking towards me, then the dissapointment when he looked in the car you would have also realised that in this particular situation being a white boy did make a difference.

and who gets pulled over for an RBT and doesnt even get the RBT actually done...?

not like i was doing anything wrong anyway.

you know its quite possible that they where on the look out for someone driving same car as u , but with a different description to yourself, happened to me b4,
sorry to say but "white boys" create just as much shit as any1 else these days