PDA

View Full Version : atts not working

Niche14
21-09-2011, 10:53 AM
hey guys juct got my clutch changed at a mechanic, i asked them if they have worked in an ATTS version and they said yes... rubbish..
now my ATTS doesn't work. what could they have done?
ive checked fuses, they are good.
thanks

safetycar
21-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Have you pulled the code?

I'd say take it back, on one hand it is their responsibility to fix, but on the other hand it is possible that they have worked on ATTS' before, but at the very least they would have test driven the car after the work, noticed the ATTS warning light and not fixed it before handing it over.

Seen Hanny's in Smithfield recommended time and time again by people in Sydney, if you can't fix it, then you might want to take it there.

Niche14
21-09-2011, 06:27 PM
i just pulled out the speedometers and noticed there wassnt a globe for the atts. so i switched it with the cruise control for the mean time.. put the car on the reds, the atts light comes on for a bit.. then goes away normally, i turned the car on and took it for a drive, the light didnt come on, so i just pressed the accelerator on turns to see.. the light didnt come on but it doesnt feel like the atts is working, same feeling with and without the accelerator being pressed.
yeh i called robert at hannys, probably next week ill see him. and how do you check the code, i know its under the passenger foot rest, so its under the metal plate, but i havnt taken off the plate..
thanks man

ECU-MAN
30-09-2011, 09:18 AM
did you ever notice the ATTS lamp coming one before the clutch install when you forst turn on the ignition?

when you say you took the car for a drive and could not tell if ATTS is working, what where you looking for ?

Niche14
30-09-2011, 07:49 PM
well when i took if for a drive i was looking for a change in the G's when using and when not using the accelerator when turning left and right on a straight, the atts never had a light, i took it off and saw, so when i turn the keys, it comes on.... then turns off and when taking sharp turns on a straight, no light goes on