PDA

View Full Version : tinting in perth

Nikoy
16-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Were can i get a good quality tint done in perth?

any recomendations also i would preferably go to a place where another member has been and has got the felt on the inside.

so tell me where to go.

VTEChnique
16-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Friend of mine went to Tint-a-car in Osborne Park (scarb beach rd.) and they refused to fit anything they deemed as illegal tint. After fitting the darkest tint they would use, the car had to be returned 3 times to fix bubbles etc. One window needed to have the tint removed and replaced.

so that may be a place to avoid depending on what you're after.

If you want ninja-darkness tint, or reflective mirror tint, is often wise to approach a housing/commercial building Window tinter.

ALWAYS try to use 3M tint if available as it's lifespan and quality is far superior to other brands - plus no bubbles.

A member of VTEChnique has reflective PINK tint - from Current Trendz I'm pretty sure.. they can do your flames etc also if that's what you're after.. but obviously 'custom' work will cost you more, but I have seen VERY good tint jobs from Those guys..

Civic Type R
16-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Were can i get a good quality tint done in perth?

any recomendations also i would preferably go to a place where another member has been and has got the felt on the inside.

so tell me where to go.
TKO Tint.

best in Perth.

VTEChnique
16-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Adam, you cant always just say 'BEST IN PERTH' about EVERY shop you go to.

they MAY be the BEST, but you need to explain WHY.

was the service the BEST ?
was the quality of materials the BEST ?
was the quality of installation the BEST ??
Price the BEST ?????

bigdongers
16-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Sticky: HEY YOU ! BEFORE YOU TYPE....SEARCH ! ! !

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15168

previous discussion on tinting in Perth