PDA

View Full Version : what is the point of locking a thread ?

VTEChnique
16-02-2005, 04:13 PM
what is the point of locking a thread ?

simple question..

what is point of moderating/editing posts' if the thread is just going to be locked cause it upset's some moderator ??

I dont know - just doesnt make sense !!

and the 'report bad post' function. well I dont know WHO recieves those notifications, but I havnt had any posts which I considered 'bad' to recieve ANY reaction..

Members and mods both feel free to post any comments below.

wynode
16-02-2005, 04:34 PM
You know my comments on this Bede. As for the reported posts by you these are ones which involve bitching between you and Adam.

The report post function goes to all moderators of Ozhonda. The last thread was locked for obvious reason (ANOTHER fight between you and Civic Type R)

VTEChnique
16-02-2005, 05:13 PM
well it was actually a fight between Civic Type R and ME if you wanna be like that :)

I was not the one who hijacked another member's thread and started posting off-topic crap.

perhaps you guys need to go read some of adam's THREADs and yo will see. He trats other members in the same way. they may not be as 'loud' as I am, but they still cop the same crap and he is allowed to continue this behaviour... seemingly with YOUR encouragement !!!!

I have reported a number of HIS posts and hve had NONE edited, deleted or even so much as a warning to Adam. Now you cannot tell me you guys cant figure at the worst, it takes two to tango.. so howcome I am the one recieveing all the 'punishment' ??

Just because adam is bitter from his separation from our car club, does not give him the right to come on here and poison myself against moderators and members.

I cannot see why you guys cant seethrough his bollocks !!

Sp3rMz
16-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Cant u just ignore him full stop. Who cares what he says bout anything and ingore it. Obviously if you speak up on any topic that has adam in it you end up introuble. Whether you think its your fault or not. If you wanna stay on this forum any longer I suggest you just ignore him and what he says. BTW this is not a threat because I'm not moderating any of your bickering between you and adam. Just a suggestion.

toE
16-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Is this thread about why we lock threads or about an unfair treatment upon yourself?

On another note, obviously you've been keeping track of what Adam has been posting. Mind PM-ing me some examples?

panda[cRx]
16-02-2005, 05:47 PM
i kinda agree with bede that adam does stir st!t, i've been in arguments with him myself. i also agreed with bede's post about adam a while back.

but i also reckon ya gotta grow up a lil and deal with it bede

ignore him or dont come on the forums, its pretty simple

the moderating isnt always gonna be fair but i'm sure they do their best, do you really think the mods are gonna help you more by bitching about them?

VTEChnique
16-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Spermz and Panda both got good points..

I HAVE tried EVERYTHING - Believe ME !! It seems when I ignore him he goes even MORE bannanas and goes hard-core to un-settle me in some other way.

for Example, When I was banned from OX Honda, I blocked his email address here at work after he'd been sending more abusive emails.. then a couple of days later, he signs up to the VTEChnique forum and starts posting crap and flaming me personally in an attempt to "let members know what you're REALLY like" (adam's words). I refused to delete his user account on principal, then he ended up taking on Shmivic, KB and Knightrider and anyone else who tried to defend themselves.. Then as it wasnt JUST me, he felt outnumbered and recruited one of his mates from PPCC (BlownV8) who then signed up to our VTEChnique forum starting his own threads and crap.. KB eventually had enough and blocked both user accounts... so then adam was quiet for a week or so untill he started up again on here...

so yeah he cant help himself. Insecurities ?? I dont know WHAT would make someone waste so much time and resources on such a petty enterprise.

ANYWAY > I will TRY to not post 'near' adam.. and I will TRY to further ignore him, but as you can see, it's a 2-way street.

If anyone wants to see evidence of his crap, go take a look at our forum >> http://clubcivic.mybesthost.com.

As for OZ Honda posts, it's simple enough to search for his user posts, or mine.

Civic Type R
16-02-2005, 07:30 PM
bede STOP your compulsive lying !

get overyourself and stop making new threads about me.

kenshin
16-02-2005, 07:38 PM
lock this thread :)

Civic Type R
16-02-2005, 07:47 PM
For the record. I was not banned from bedes little vtechnique club i resigned and went my own way with dohc-vtec and set up my own website and resumed the forums i created.
I have not EVER sent you any abusive emails but rather approached you offline to call for some sort of resolution between us. All i received were more abusive emails from you and later a phone call from your missus abusing me. Then you got on the phone and threatened to take me to the morgue. How mature.

and what i the f*ck do shmivic, KB and Knightrider have to do with this ? Dont drag other people into your petty arguement.
If i have insecurities, why havent i cried to the moderators and created a new childish poll dismissing their duties. It seems you are the one doiung all this and whinging for support. Look at your signature for god sake "READ THIS POST FAST BEFORE IT GETS DELETED !!"

Yes Panda and i have had the odd disagreement but it gets resolved quickly and without any further predjudice to each other. I may stirr up some sarcastic remarks but i dont mean any harm nor intend to offend anyone. But you Bede, get off my back and get a life!

You can not provide me or anyone of any evidence of me abusing you. So stop littering these forums with more blatent fibs

Sp3rMz
16-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Retardation

Both you idiots shut up. If it gets any more nasty im locking this thread up. I'm doing this for both of you's before you get banned. Bede, I told you already ok. Up to you to listen! Ignored or one of the mods will take furthur action. That goes with you too Adam. Now I am going to Mod your arse. Not that I care. Might get introuble for saying this but I find it enjoyable to read.

You will be banned if you don't shut up.

kenshin
17-02-2005, 12:18 AM
and what i the f*ck do shmivic, KB and Knightrider have to do with this ? Dont drag other people into your petty arguement.

'your' ? takes two to tango my friend...

cant believe u guys still reply insults back to one another...

SINISTR
17-02-2005, 12:32 AM
.... ive said enough.

Good Luck to Both of you!

Sp3rMz
17-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Hey Win I have a Ozhonda suggestion. Banning both of them will be a bit of a tite arse move, leaving them will annoy the ozhonda members, how about we create a Vtecnique/Civic Type R bickering section? :D

Dudes just stirring the pot dont take it seriously.

Civic Type R
17-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Spermz, all i am doing is defending myself as i have a right to do.
I dont start threads bagging other members and have much respect for the integrity of these forums and for them to remain civil.
I have tried via email and by PM to take this off the forums but find online the next day all these lies and more flaming. Have a look at my posts and you will find immediately afterwards a flaming post from VTEChnique and i will guarantee MOST of it is offtopic and arguementive.
I have received death threats from bede and by simply ignorring his angry agenda i still get abused no matter how long i let it go.
Banning me wont prove anything. Its what he wants. I am a financial supporter to OH and I am not going to be dragged thru the mud putting up with his immature nonsense argueing over 1.6 and 1.8l cars.

Marz
17-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Bede...man you have a serious f*cking problem.
I used to think it was funny watching you guys bicker n shit ... like over childish shit.
Man Bede, man it's got PAST the point of harassment and obsession.
You gotta calm down before internet polls and forum threads fully takes over your life and your way of thinking.

tinkerbell
17-02-2005, 11:48 AM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/6thsense.jpg

tinkerbell
17-02-2005, 11:52 AM
oh and to answer your question as to why us moderators lock threads,

it is because they go off topic

VTEChnique
17-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I have received death threats from bede and by simply ignorring his angry agenda i still get abused no matter how long i let it go.

**** you have a good imagination Adam !!

No threat has EVER been made, however your petty attempt to get me to meet you and your mates at 'the netball courts' resulted in my GF phoning you to say I wasnt going to be there. I was ready to come down bro, but who's gonna argue with the missus HAHAHA

After YOU abused HER (what a big man abusing women) I was handed the phone and you were there smugly saying "why wont you come down Bede ??" to which I replied "No Adam I am too mad, If I see that stupid look on your face, I will not be able to controll myself and you will end up in the morgue."

this is because I am 5th Dan Taekwando from years back - trained to maim with just my hands, plus after all your bullshit etc. if you came up to me and had a go, I may have trouble knowing when to stop and really I ask you what is the point in fighting someone unless you are going to actually end their life ?

I would not want to ruin your 'promising' male-modelling career.

I mean we ALL want to see you in more anti drunk-driving commercials on TV, but if your head is messed up.. well they will have to use you for the 'after' photos of the crash victim..

I am not threatening you nor have I ever, I am not THAT stupid.. But I must say you need to be carefull if you mention my GF once more. I'ts one thing for you to abuse myself and the Club, but bring her into this any more than you already have..

But feel free to keep posting on this thread, as it's VERY entertaining watching you self-destruct like this.

As for Spermz or whoever wanting to lock this thread ?? Jeebus why dont you just let the fire burn itsself out in this thread.. rather than having Adam hi-jack every second thread on the forum with this crap. If you dont want to know about it, dont read the thread.

I'd be more than happy to be banned from the forum as long as 'Civic Type VTi-R' is also banned.

Love the Poll results heheh.. very interesting :)

VTEChnique
17-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Bede...man you have a serious f*cking problem.
I used to think it was funny watching you guys bicker n shit ... like over childish shit.
Man Bede, man it's got PAST the point of harassment and obsession.
You gotta calm down before internet polls and forum threads fully takes over your life and your way of thinking.

HAHA well you sure changed your tune since Adam Calling you a wife-basher and all that crap. transparent like glass bro.. like glass !!

Marz you dont know the half of what I've had to put up with !!

egSi
17-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Retardation

Both you idiots shut up. If it gets any more nasty im locking this thread up. I'm doing this for both of you's before you get banned. Bede, I told you already ok. Up to you to listen! Ignored or one of the mods will take furthur action. That goes with you too Adam. Now I am going to Mod your arse. Not that I care. Might get introuble for saying this but I find it enjoyable to read.

You will be banned if you don't shut up.

i like this guy, he seems to be on the ball to me.

VTEChnique
17-02-2005, 12:42 PM
oh and to answer your question as to why us moderators lock threads,

it is because they go off topic

Tinks, am referring to why they moderate one member's 'abusive' posts while another's go untouched.. am referring to why one member is banned while another is left to flame on with the other member not having any opportunity for reply..

Civic Type R
17-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Yes Tinkerbell is spot on but atleast he is not a compulsive liar like you bede.

Marz
17-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Wife-Basher .. dude that was piss taking that went too far.
Who's transparent?

VTEChnique
17-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Piss-Taking ? that is where you are wrong ? why you on phone whinging to me about nothing other than Adam for hours ?? what about you comming over and whinging about nothing but adam for hours ??

man I couldnt even get a word in.. I remember you called my mobile from 9.30pm till 11pm bitching about nothing more than Adam. I mean what else did you EVER talk about with me ??

Hey Adam - cant you even come up with some new material ? Jeebus !!

tinkerbell
17-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Yes Tinkerbell is spot on

if i am spot on, why dont you STFU and learn how to conduct yourself properly?

and VTECnique - why dont you do the same?

VTEChnique
17-02-2005, 01:03 PM
am trying to, but I keep copping it on general thrads when I'm posting ON-Topic.

that is why I started THIS thread so if little Adam wants to go off, he can do so without Hi-jacking innocent people's threads. I welcome Adam to hi-jack THIS thread.

I dont see any wrong in containing all of this crap in THIS thread if that means it will free-up the rest of the forum !!!!!

tinkerbell
17-02-2005, 01:08 PM
but why continue with the crap anyway?

none of us give a flying shit about who you or him think is *right* or *wrong*

can you two just leave it alone as enemies?

or do you enjoy this bullshit?

if you do - then please **** off...

wynode
17-02-2005, 01:13 PM
That is enough.

Civic Type R, VTEChnique you two both have 3 months to cool off. If this happens again when you guys get back, the ban will be permenant.