PDA

View Full Version : VIC Red light fine

hmetro24
25-10-2011, 10:27 PM
I got a red light fine before couple of weeks, but i am not gonna pay it because i do not give a shit about it. what could happen if i will nt pay it. will they take me to jail(hahahah) or double the fine or kick me from this country, or take the car.
The fine is 305 $(this is the most expensive photo in my life, I hate photos). I am international students. Is there anyway for not to pay the fine ?
Thanks

DC2-PWR
25-10-2011, 10:35 PM
hahahaha this is funny as

nah dont pay it because i wanna know what happens to you

khanguskhan
25-10-2011, 10:35 PM
i think you have to pay it

unl3a5h
25-10-2011, 10:37 PM
hahahaha this is funny as

nah dont pay it because i wanna know what happens to you

+1 curious as to how far they will take it.....deportation maybe? :P

hmetro24
25-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I am not gonna pay it.I would like to see what's gonna happen to me. I hate rules and stupid rules. Like you have to pay 305$ for 0.8sec of you life. and it takes 2-3 day to make 305$.
deportation maybe? Hahaha i do not have ticket money, they will pay it for me.

charliebrown
25-10-2011, 10:44 PM
You're international and you're complaining about $305? Don't you pay like $80000 a year on uni fees and accomodation and whatnot?

hmetro24
25-10-2011, 10:48 PM
You're international and you're complaining about $305? Don't you pay like $80000 a year on uni fees and accomodation and whatnot?
You think i pay that much money for studies in here. I work more than studying in here. Also 305$ i can waste it for something else.

DC2-PWR
25-10-2011, 10:48 PM
lol kid you got a lot to learn in australia. but dw you wont last long here :).

charliebrown
25-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Hahah you're ruthless DC2-PWR. If only there was a like button for your first comment...

hmetro24
25-10-2011, 10:53 PM
lol kid you got a lot to learn in australia. but dw you wont last long here :). It is alright for me kid. Like I care, it's f***ed up anyway. Just to say something people in here Have no balls, they are worried about everything.
Oh also about your studies in here, it is even worse than rules.

EKVTIR-T
25-10-2011, 11:01 PM
http://troll.me/images/high-expectations-asian-father/oh-no-you-didnt.jpg

lilthug
25-10-2011, 11:03 PM
and what would have happened if you hit a car when you ran that red light

will this teach you not to run any more red lights??

i hope people like you get deported

JohnO
25-10-2011, 11:03 PM
dont pay it, show them whos boss.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/customavatars/avatar23422_3.gif

DC2-PWR
25-10-2011, 11:04 PM
It is alright for me kid. Like I care, it's f***ed up anyway. Just to say something people in here Have no balls, they are worried about everything.
Oh also about your studies in here, it is even worse than rules.

dw i just reported you, they will track your ip address and they will hunt you down. i saved everything and sent it to the government

laters boi if i were you id start packing now

longers
25-10-2011, 11:21 PM
serious, you live in Australia. consider yourself lucky. you're not in a country where your parents & government are corrupted as fu.ck and can just wave your fine.

don't like the rules? don't drive.

don't like that idea. get the fu.ck out.

u mad?
26-10-2011, 05:00 AM
op i have considered not paying my fines to lol

but here is what may happen if you don't pay them:

jail time
community service
an interest may be registered in your property
licence suspended
those fines keep on getting more and more expensive

This is what i've gathered from some nasty letters i've gotten from Queensland transport.

I know you may be pissed off, but that 300 dollar fine is not worth the hassles you'll go through by not paying it.

i'd be paying those fines if i were you lol.

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 05:29 AM
You people want to tell me that you drive your cars like grand ma? I am sure you pass on red and you drive over speed limit. You Also drive drunk or on drugs or with out your license.

dw i just reported you, they will track your ip address and they will hunt you down. i saved everything and sent it to the government
laters boi if i were you id start packing now

I will give you my address and my details why the IP address, why to waste there time tracking the ip address. You scared the shit out of my ass hahhahha.

1900-hustler
26-10-2011, 06:20 AM
are you serious?

you broke the rules - just pay the fine

it amazes me poeple who think they dont 'have to' because they dont agree with the rules or laws

mocchi
26-10-2011, 06:57 AM

obviously parents pay for it.

mocchi
26-10-2011, 06:59 AM
hmetro. dont pay the fine. the law aint got shit on you bruh.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/customavatars/avatar11984_5.gif

1900-hustler
26-10-2011, 07:13 AM
the moment your nationality becomes of a particular country, you agree and accepted its laws.
or even when you set foot on that particular country.

kinda like those disclaimer when youre about to enter p0rn site.
when you click enter, means you agree to their terms and condition and that youre over 18

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:28 AM
obviously parents pay for it.

Nah parents helps, they are nt paying full amounts. I wanna see somebody following rules. Do not u think that 305$ for a fine way too much.That's way too much, maybe give a warning first. Anyway i gonna pay the fine like a good kid. Because I do not want troubles, they are evils, they have no mercy, all they care about is Money. I wanna go somewhere in his earth where there is no rules, laws. Because I am sick of this shit. They are controlling us in every way, that's what they want to keep people limited and stay stupid.
Also why u people put noisy exhaust system and you know that's is illegal. That's also mean not obeying the rules.
I have a question in mind why they build street legal cars with huge amount of power that can be driven at speed of 200km +. and they limit the speed to 100km. They think people gonna drive 100Km. So they should limit the cars power to max speed of 100km.

u mad?
26-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Nah parents helps, they are nt paying full amounts. I wanna see somebody following rules. Do not u think that 305$ for a fine way too much.That's way too much, maybe give a warning first. Anyway i gonna pay the fine like a good kid. Because I do not want troubles, they are evils, they have no mercy, all they care about is Money. I wanna go somewhere in his earth where there is no rules, laws. Because I am sick of this shit. They are controlling us in every way, that's what they want to keep people limited and stay stupid.
i agree to a degree but thats what makes this county relatively safe....

otherwise move to mexico, practically lawless

mocchi
26-10-2011, 08:33 AM
i agry to a degree. have some dim some.

u mad?
26-10-2011, 08:34 AM
i agry to a degree. have some dim some.

Its sad that i know exactly what you're saying...lol

mocchi
26-10-2011, 08:34 AM
u mad?

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/customavatars/avatar28865_7.gif

Glocker
26-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Also why u people put noisy exhaust system and you know that's is illegal. That's also mean not obeying the rules.
I have a question in mind why they build street legal cars with huge amount of power that can be driven at speed of 200km +. and they limit the speed to 100km. They think people gonna drive 100Km. So they should limit the cars power to max speed of 100km.

I also had those questions. Then I realised that it's not about whether you do it or not, it's whether you get caught or not. Maybe you will understand when you pass your IELTS.

If I were you I'd move out of Victoria (shit weather, shittier hidden cameras and cops) and go to Tasmania. You can screw your own family there and the police don't even care!!!!!

curtis265
26-10-2011, 10:34 AM
ouch man. I do agree that fines are ridiculous though, if the speed cameras only about stopping people from speeding... then there should be no fines and only demerits.

MR.AU
26-10-2011, 05:48 PM
If you dont pay your fine and ignore all the letters im pretty sure theyl eventually track your car down and wheel clamp it and have a massive sticker on it haha. So at the end your gonna lose anyways since they'l have your car.

Lazarus
26-10-2011, 06:35 PM
+1 curious as to how far they will take it.....deportation maybe? :P

+2.

Let us know how it goes.

unl3a5h
26-10-2011, 07:19 PM
just last week my cousin had his dc2r for a day maybe less and some di*khead decided to take a red as he was turning right at a lights and the gronk ran straight into him. why do they have laws? so crap like this doesn't happen. why do we have accidents? cause there are people like you on our roads

marquee
26-10-2011, 07:23 PM
On a semi related topic my mate got his car impounded weekly in india and the car was at his house before he got home lol

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 07:27 PM
just last week my cousin had his dc2r for a day maybe less and some di*khead decided to take a red as he was turning right at a lights and the gronk ran straight into him. why do they have laws? so crap like this doesn't happen. why do we have accidents? cause there are people like you on our roads
Hahahha Before u even open your mouth learn to drive. No body is angel, I do not drive like d**Khead, I am more than carefulll driving, Like it take 3 4 seconds for the other light to turn green, it wiill not turn green straightaway. I am sure this forum is more than 80% are Asian people, so do you think people you are Australians.
You angels who say i do not obey the law, do you obey the law, you modify your cars just to tell others i am driving blablabla car with blabla bla modification. you modify your car to enjoy driving it and to have fun driving it,not to drive it like grandma.Before anybody open there shithole mouth look at your selves. I know when to speed and when not with out risking other people life.

DC2-PWR
26-10-2011, 07:34 PM
So if your on a student visa or whatever, how did you get a liecense to drive here in australia first of all? Did you even do the L's test? Or the P's test?

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 07:41 PM
So if your on a student visa or whatever, how did you get a liecense to drive here in australia first of all? Did you even do the L's test? Or the P's test?
I have international driving license, not L's not P's. I have the license for 7 years already. Also was driving with out one before getting it.We do not have all these rules in my country.

DC2-PWR
26-10-2011, 07:44 PM
I have international driving license, not L's not P's. I have the license for 7 years already.

hahahahhahaha no wonder you dont know the rules.

this is another issue the Australian road rules need to bring up, people on international liecense. this thread is great example of how ridiculous they are.

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 07:46 PM
hahahahhahaha no wonder you dont know the rules.

this is another issue the Australian road rules need to bring up, people on international liecense. this thread is great example of how ridiculous they are.
We do not have rules but people drives better than people in here,less accidents...
IMO more rules will make more worries for people, and they will have accidents even more.

khanguskhan
26-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Hahahha Before u even open your mouth learn to drive. No body is angel, I do not drive like d**Khead, I am more than carefulll driving, Like it take 3 4 seconds for the other light to turn green, it wiill not turn green straightaway. I am sure this forum is more than 80% are Asian people, so do you think people you are Australians.
You angels who say i do not obey the law, do you obey the law, you modify your cars just to tell others i am driving blablabla car with blabla bla modification. you modify your car to enjoy driving it and to have fun driving it,not to drive it like grandma.Before anybody open there shithole mouth look at your selves. I know when to speed and when not with out risking other people life.

Are you just making this post to pick a fight because you have nothing better to do? A FORUM is a place where people come together for advice or discussions, you're not really discussing cause you're just calling everyone names. And you don't want to take the advice people are giving you?

Obviously everyone breaks road rules here and there, but they are smart enough to not be busted while doing it, you get busted you pay the fine you let them demerit you. EVERYONE else here will do the same thing.

So technically your questions have been answered but you're just being downed about it.

WATAJK
26-10-2011, 07:58 PM
lol your car going get clamped!

charliebrown
26-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Make these wankers take the fkn bus... or do the Ls and Ps like we do. 18 year olds coming here thinking they own the streets when they have less experience than us driving more powerful cars than us. Logic?

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Are you just making this post to pick a fight because you have nothing better to do? A FORUM is a place where people come together for advice or discussions, you're not really discussing cause you're just calling everyone names. And you don't want to take the advice people are giving you?

Obviously everyone breaks road rules here and there, but they are smart enough to not be busted while doing it, you get busted you pay the fine you let them demerit you. EVERYONE else here will do the same thing.

So technically your questions have been answered but you're just being downed about it.
I am not picking a fight in here and i will not pick fight in here, but if anybody say even a small word to me, i will fight until no end. This is my thread if you are not happy with it, stay outside. When ever somebody write negative comments, i will answer by negative comments back.

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:03 PM
lol your car going get clamped! Hahah they can not take the car it's is not on my name ;)

khanguskhan
26-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Even worse, if the was under your name you can try to dodge for awhile, if it is under your friend's name, and your friend says "IT WASN"T ME" then they will hunt you down to make you pay the fine. So either your friend takes it for you or you won't be able to avoid it.

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:12 PM
thanks a lot for the comments, bad or good.
I do nt want to argue with people in here anymore
close this thread thanks

DC2-PWR
26-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Even worse, if the was under your name you can try to dodge for awhile, if it is under your friend's name, and your friend says "IT WASN"T ME" then they will hunt you down to make you pay the fine. So either your friend takes it for you or you won't be able to avoid it.

^^ hahahahhahahah well said so either way your screwed hahahahahhah

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:15 PM
^^ hahahahhahahah well said so either way your FUKED hahahahahhah

suck on it

if i got *uc*ed or not, i do not care . I am not gonna pay it just to make you happy ;).

DC2-PWR
26-10-2011, 08:20 PM
if i got *uc*ed or not, i do not care . I am not gonna pay it just to make you happy ;).

haha idc, i was just trolling the whole time anyway

but hopefully in the near future you will learn the rules and respect them like most of us do.

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:25 PM
haha idc, i was just trolling the whole time anyway

but hopefully in the near future you will learn the rules and respect them like most of us do.
I am following rules, and i know i am guilty, and I do not remember what happen that day at all. So i have to accept it, but my point is 305$ is too much for a fine.

lilthug
26-10-2011, 08:33 PM
go to the police and ask for discount

i did that and it worked

DC2-PWR
26-10-2011, 08:33 PM
I am following rules, and i know i am guilty, and I do not remember what happen that day at all. So i have to accept it, but my point is 305$ is too much for a fine.

yeah it is abit too much, so try not to do it again next time. you'll be suprised at most penalty rates here on oz.

goodluck

khanguskhan
26-10-2011, 08:37 PM
NOOOOWW we're talking, see there's a huge difference in saying, I don't wanna pay what's gonna happen and, Hey do you guys know of anything I can do for a reduced fine?

Now 305 is too much? You've never been fined in at least the last 3 years? I would try to appeal. MOST of the time first offence you get let off. If I was to get a fine I would appeal because I've never gotten one. But that's up to your record if it's good then yes they will actually let you off, you may get off with a warning or lesser fine.

hmetro24
26-10-2011, 08:41 PM
NOOOOWW we're talking, see there's a huge difference in saying, I don't wanna pay what's gonna happen and, Hey do you guys know of anything I can do for a reduced fine?

Now 305 is too much? You've never been fined in at least the last 3 years? I would try to appeal. MOST of the time first offence you get let off. If I was to get a fine I would appeal because I've never gotten one. But that's up to your record if it's good then yes they will actually let you off, you may get off with a warning or lesser fine.
I will try that first, and see what will happen, this is first fine in my life. So i will see what will happen

quangsuke
26-10-2011, 08:52 PM
so now your going to pay the fine eh? u turned sides pretty fast.