PDA

View Full Version : EF8 CRX SiR, Finally Arrived! but missing some bits

BSRacer
17-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey Guys,
My car (EF8 CRX SiR 1989) has finally arrived from it's Nipponese motherland. However it's missing some bits :(

- All rear trim below windows
- centre console
- glove box

1. Does anyone know somewhere that has some or all of these bits?
2. Does anyone know some web sites that have good pics of interior?
3. Does anyone know how interchangeable the domestic crx bits are?

Cheers Fellas

Chi
17-02-2005, 09:04 PM
State ur location Mr unfortunate

panda[cRx]
17-02-2005, 09:08 PM
yeah u should be fine getting all your interior bits from local crxs as far as i know.

post some pics of ur ride, also check out the crx australia forums at http://crxaustralia.hondata.com.au/crx-forums/index.php?act=idx

www.crxaustralia.com (http://www.crxaustralia.com) should be back online soon too:thumbsup:

also is it just me or ALOT of SiR's flooding into aus at the moment? (mostly black ones too lol)

BSRacer
17-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Mr Unfortunate is in SA

bubblecivic
17-02-2005, 09:35 PM
post some pics mr unfortunate

aimre
17-02-2005, 10:00 PM
DIdnt they tell u id would be missing?

mr crex
17-02-2005, 11:20 PM
BSRacer ... I have a heap of crap sitting around in my garages, might be able to help you with parts from EF8 and from Aussie delivered.

come along to the DynoDay this saturday and introduce yaself and I'll speak to ya about it.

oh and 90% of AUSDM and JDM interior will interchange.

Chi
18-02-2005, 06:44 AM
DIdnt they tell u id would be missing?

You originally came with the car?

Steer^Gimic
18-02-2005, 03:35 PM
panda your too right about a whole heap coming into oz. mr unfortunate here is a pic of the interior http://www.markl.f9.co.uk/crx-sir/sir-9.jpg

congrats on the sir purchase, at least its nothing major. mr crex, when is this dynoday you speak of???

Steer^Gimic
18-02-2005, 03:37 PM
i retract my dyno day question. just realised it was in SA :S

BSRacer
18-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks Mr Crex, I'll check out when it is and come along. The guy in japan who was supposed to check out my car didn't do it properly and as a consequence - missing bits. The guys who got the car fro me said they'll pay for the parts but have been unable to find them locally so I have to wait for them to get them from Japan. I'm checking out the car tonight and I'll post some pics later this evening.

Cheers Fellas

Setanta
18-02-2005, 04:37 PM
The centre console may be different as the EF8 and 9 had a double din option - but the aussie one will still work. Glovebox is the same as the aussie spec. Rear trim may be a pain as the JDM had a rear seat. Try Strong for Honda in NZ - that's my first stop for EF9 parts.

bumography
19-02-2005, 02:00 AM
i have 2 centre consoles..1 is normal and one is made for 1.5 dni (chopped)
however. i'd really like you to make your own..
because if u really want mine i'll have to sell it ! for $50 as thats how much i bought it for, and didnt use
:|
i may sound a bit weird cos its early in the morning lol