PDA

View Full Version : Ihe

Geoffy
18-02-2005, 09:49 PM
hi...im actually planning to change my whole exhaust system...

was thinking of going for vision b piping and spoon exhaust...but not too sure whats a good header for jazz...hoping someone will guide me towards one... :)

if u dont mind me asking...wat exhaust setup do u jazz owners have??

thx guys!!!

spoon fit
18-02-2005, 09:51 PM
vision never made b pipe for fit/jazz.

tanghy
18-02-2005, 10:14 PM
spoon header
spoon bpipe
spoon n1

sunny: u got my email?

spoon fit
18-02-2005, 10:16 PM
yes, tanghy..will do it on monday

muli
19-02-2005, 05:36 PM
im pretty sure that a jazz owner here who has headers for his jazz, not sure if they are fitted but i would wait to see till he has his fitted :)

arent headers expensive?

spoon fit
19-02-2005, 05:37 PM
yeah~ typeg got the spoon one

Geoffy
19-02-2005, 10:30 PM
I have been advised to get the FULL spoon setup... But yeah anyone know anythin on prices??? I hear Type G has that setup??? Can you PM me where u got it from??? how much??? and what u got??? Is it header, piping and tip???

Yeah any info would be great... Planning to get it done within a month... So yeah any info would be great help as I am newbie to mods lol

Pics???

tanghy
19-02-2005, 10:36 PM
geoff, G got it thru me

spoon fit
19-02-2005, 10:38 PM
typeg only has spoon header and hks exhaust
spoon header, spoon bpipe and spoon n1, i think u looking for $2000

Geoffy
19-02-2005, 10:52 PM
geoff, G got it thru me
Oh really??? Thats k00l... Can u give me some info on it??? Like Pricing and all the basic stuff like that... I heard that Jazz can't do exhaust system from header cause of the way it's designed... Like there some wall or somethin blocking it from the engine or something???

typeg only has spoon header and hks exhaust
spoon header, spoon bpipe and spoon n1, i think u looking for $2000
Thats how much i figured it'll be... Umm... I don't want to sound like a Newb but whats n1??? lol

tanghy
19-02-2005, 10:54 PM
n1 is the style of muffler

geoff, email me, the link is in my signature

Geoffy
19-02-2005, 11:41 PM
n1 is the style of muffler

geoff, email me, the link is in my signature
Sent!!!

MuGeN_3ooo
19-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Any1 know if der gonna b a Gran Prix Cruze like lst yr????

Geoffy
20-02-2005, 01:05 AM
yeah after i get all my gear on lol

nah i dunno man... Hope so...

panda[cRx]
20-02-2005, 01:05 AM
no offence to the jazz guys but is ther emuch point on putting SPOON parts on them?
i mean spending big bucks on a full spoon system, i dunno i just dont get it coz its a jazz.

Geoffy
20-02-2005, 01:16 AM
Personally I'm doin mine for mainly looks... Spoon i have been told makes good noise and yeah thats why I want it...

Sp3rMz
20-02-2005, 01:53 AM
']no offence to the jazz guys but is ther emuch point on putting SPOON parts on them?
i mean spending big bucks on a full spoon system, i dunno i just dont get it coz its a jazz.

Dude ease up on that comment. You might as well sum it up by saying. " no offence to honda guys but is there much point on Modding your cars"

BTW Spoon N1 looks good sounds marverllous :thumbsup: but pricey. oH yeah power gain is good tooo.

Geoffy
20-02-2005, 07:08 AM
How much is Spoon N1??? Estimate price would help??? Any pics, websites???

Dreams
20-02-2005, 07:47 AM
']no offence to the jazz guys but is ther emuch point on putting SPOON parts on them?

hihihi didnt know you need a certain car to meet the requirement to "MOD" :wave:

Sp3rMz
20-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Rough figures.....One of our traders had Spoon n1 muffler only (axle back) for a rough $7XX off the top of my head. Umzz. If i remember right i got quoteed $1.4 - $ 1.5 cat back system. This was for my type R though. I dont know if the price alters for jazz or not.

panda[cRx]
20-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Dude ease up on that comment. You might as well sum it up by saying. " no offence to honda guys but is there much point on Modding your cars"

BTW Spoon N1 looks good sounds marverllous :thumbsup: but pricey. oH yeah power gain is good tooo.

ok ok but u get what i mean. i'm not saying i dont like jazz coz i do.

hey do they make a spoon system for my friends Odyssey???

tanghy
20-02-2005, 02:43 PM
mugen makes for the od

panda[cRx]
20-02-2005, 02:52 PM
:eek:

lol i'll shut up now.:D

TypeG
20-02-2005, 06:08 PM
i havent installed mine yet but will do it once I come back and my parts have been arrived. I will use custom b-pipe coz some reason and I hope it comes matching well.
Spoon N1 is sexy in a typeR but for a jazz which (for me) mainly for practical and comfortability aspects will be too loud i think. But would love u to get it and give us some review. Spoon header alone costs $1k+, spoon exhuast cost like $600-700 and b-pipe cost $500 around in AUs.

lol mod a jazz is a waste of money but it does the same theory on any car as mod is a kind of hobby. IMO, mod a non-TypeR vehicle in Honda is a waste of money. =)

Geoffy
20-02-2005, 06:32 PM
IMO, mod a non-TypeR vehicle in Honda is a waste of money. =)
Finally an honest answer... Direct and to the point... I do like your way of approaching things... hahaha Well then I guess I don't think I'll be going ahead with any modifications then... Save me money lol Stock baby!!! hahaha

Thanks for all the help and trouble...

TypeG
21-02-2005, 12:45 AM
nono
just mod it as moding a crx, predule, accord are all the same shit
just do what u want to.

supernatural
21-02-2005, 01:28 AM
rofl geoff...so easily dis tracted... :D

save money for clothes then... :)

bennjamin
21-02-2005, 10:34 AM
IMO, mod a non-TypeR vehicle in Honda is a waste of money. =)

IMO , modding a type R rated vehicle above anything else is a waste of money ! Being the premium racy models....(nsx , civic , integra , accord etc) these were made to be the ultimate in the class were they not ? And , the engines are pretty much peaking at ability . Any serious modding unbalances these cars to against the original factory spec and most enjoyable level...

supernatural
21-02-2005, 11:29 AM
true...personally for me...modding my car is a hobby and something i look forward to and enjoy...some ppl dont enjoy the factory settings tats why they mod their car...they want their car to have a certain look, certain exhaust note and etc...tats why ppl like me mod their car...do it because u want to...do it because u're not satisfied with the current stock car u have...but if u like ur stock car...then leave it stock!

i mod my car to my expectation and to my own personal taste...and KNOWING tat modding my car will not make my car fly but make me happy and enjoy driving it more! :D

kenji
21-02-2005, 02:29 PM
rofl geoff...so easily dis tracted... :D

save money for clothes then... :)

hahahahaahahaha!!! gg shaun! Dont listen to those ppl! just remember that your car is your car ... so what every you like is what you do! :thumbsup:

supernatural
21-02-2005, 04:01 PM
hahahhaa...its true but gayrica... hahaha he said mod car or mod himself... :) if it was me...mod the car... :D

kenji
21-02-2005, 04:41 PM
shhh shauna u killed it!