PDA

View Full Version : brissie honda meet tomorrow

albii
19-02-2005, 06:12 PM
just putting the shout out for what was originally a euro meet but is extended to all hondas tomorrow at 8:30 am sunday 20th feb mt coottha planetarium carpark to take photos and discuss mods and check out everyones ride and finally meet a few of you guys...

Hipsi
19-02-2005, 10:37 PM
sorry albii, not going to make it.

filoaccord
20-02-2005, 05:30 AM
c u there

Alpine
20-02-2005, 08:46 AM
How did this meet go? Post pics!

Matell
20-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Well Baboo guess what....I think you passed on the curse of the creaky clutch by talking about it today :cool:.

I now have to report this same problem has developed. Throughout the drive through the twisties around Mt Cootha, following the IS300 guys, and then through the City it was fine. But alas heading home the noise and then the slight sensation developed, almost like passing through a microswitch at about 1/3 clutch pedal travel.

Going to give Honda a call about it tomorrow. :(

Bugger....

On another note, lets hope we can have some more Euros when next we have a meet up.

Oh and sorry no pics. I had my camera in the car, but we were too busy talking for me to get it out and take pics. Although one of the guy's travelling with the IS300's had a Euro at home and took a few pics. If we're lucky he'll sign on here and be good enough to post them for us.

baboo
20-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Matell, bad luck mate! well, it's better to find out sooner than later.

If you don't already know here's the service bulletin
http://www.northcoasttuners.com/TSB/02-002.pdf

Show it to your dealer if they only offered to lube the clutch pedal.

Matell
20-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Thanks. Yeah I guess it is. Just have to hope it doesn't re-occur. Now that I've got the same problem it's making me wonder why they only cover this obvious flaw by a Service Bulletin <rhetoric question that doesn't need answering> :confused:

~*b*~
20-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey Boys,
Well... who would have thought that there would have been two cruises organised at the same spot on the same day, at the same time ??? Anyways, I know I went against the ozhonda grain and was participating in a Lexus cruise, but it was great to actually meet some more of you guys! If I didnt live so far away (or if I had actually known about this cruise) I would have gone home and got my car and come to meet up with u! Next time post it in upcoming events hey?
Anyways, once again.. nice to meet a few more of you.. oh and nice cars you all have there too!!!

Ciao!
Luv Bianca.

SSML
20-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Oh and sorry no pics. I had my camera in the car, but we were too busy talking for me to get it out and take pics. Although one of the guy's travelling with the IS300's had a Euro at home and took a few pics. If we're lucky he'll sign on here and be good enough to post them for us.

Hello:
I am the one chatted to u this morning. I am a Lex owner, but my bro got an euro 6MT at home today.
A very sweet car to drive!
I will make sure my brother will register and post pics he took on the forum for you guys.
Cheers
SSML (steven)

filoaccord
20-02-2005, 08:42 PM
the meet was ok only if there was more people!!!
hope the next one is planned properly, well u guys should join the next hr6 or hr7 cruise, more people there

~*b*~
20-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Hello:
I am the one chatted to u this morning. I am a Lex owner, but my bro got an euro 6MT at home today.
I will make sure my brother will register and post pics he took on the forum for you guys.
Cheers
SSML (steven)

Hey Steven!
Thanks for the great day today! Nice too meet u too!!! Ians looking forward to seeing the photos posted :P :wave:
Bianca!

filoaccord
20-02-2005, 08:46 PM
hey b got pic of your prelude??
im the guy with the black accord going to put a h22a soon

albii
20-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Hello:
Cheers
SSML (steven)
that will be great if you could i too forgot to take photos....and B you are a babe.

PNR888
20-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Dear Albii, Matell, and fellow Accord owners: :wave:

Hi everyone, my name is Roger, one of proud Accord Euro owners in Brisbane.

It was indeed very nice to meet some of you at Mt. Coo-tha car park this morning. At the same time I was so excited, because I've finally found a web forum for me to chat with other Accord Euro enthusiasts. Seriously, I've been looking for an accord euro forum for ages, and I am so happy I am part of it now.

As Matell said, I did take some photos of your beloved Accords today. After they are sorted I will post them up for you guys.

Roger

PNR888
20-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Hi:
can someone tell me how to upload photo image on this page?
I tried "attach File" under "additional feature" banner, but it says the sum of all attachments owned by PNR888 is : 0 byte. :(

Cheers
Roger

Hipsi
21-02-2005, 09:35 AM
yeah I get the same, I ended up putting them up on my webspace and linking to them. Can we get some clarification on this? do we have to post a particular number of times before we're allowed to upload attachments?

baboo
21-02-2005, 02:28 PM
I think you need to make a small donation to Ozhonda before you can put attachements.

Yes ~*b*~ is a hottie!! (your boyfriend is a lucky sonofa..)
I wish I was driving a lexus on Sunday LOL!!

Nice to meet you SSML & PNR888, are you guys twins?

Alpine
21-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi:
can someone tell me how to upload photo image on this page?
I tried "attach File" under "additional feature" banner, but it says the sum of all attachments owned by PNR888 is : 0 byte. :(

If you wanna email me all the pics you got, I can host them and link from here for you if you like. magna_elite@hotmail.com

SSML
21-02-2005, 11:08 PM
I think you need to make a small donation to Ozhonda before you can put attachements.

Yes, we r twins. :D but unfortunately we dont drive the same car now. :o
Baboo, did u have type R gear knob? how do u remove stock gear knob?

albii
21-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Dear Albii, Matell, and fellow Accord owners: :wave:

Hi everyone, my name is Roger, one of proud Accord Euro owners in Brisbane.

It was indeed very nice to meet some of you at Mt. Coo-tha car park this morning. At the same time I was so excited, because I've finally found a web forum for me to chat with other Accord Euro enthusiasts. Seriously, I've been looking for an accord euro forum for ages, and I am so happy I am part of it now.

As Matell said, I did take some photos of your beloved Accords today. After they are sorted I will post them up for you guys.

Roger
that would be great .. i think we can organise a better meet next time at least 4-5 weeks in advance

~*b*~
22-02-2005, 09:25 AM

Haha thanks baboo..I think Im the lucky one tho, not my boyfriend ;) It was really great meeting up with you guys! Organise another one soon and I promise I will come! (this time post it in upcoming events eh ? You might find you will get a larger turnout :p)

luv b.

28RAG
22-02-2005, 10:09 AM
you'll get a bigger turnout but b wont come shes too cool for honda owners now ians got the lexus :(

~*b*~
22-02-2005, 10:21 AM
you'll get a bigger turnout but b wont come shes too cool for honda owners now ians got the lexus :(

pffftt siff. your on drugs boy! :p I lubber my hondas :thumbsup: I have rubber on my tyres now too so Im up for any cruises :D (with or without ian lol)

cmf
23-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Are pics up from this meet someplace? I'd like to see. :D

baboo
23-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes, we r twins. :D but unfortunately we dont drive the same car now. :o
Baboo, did u have type R gear knob? how do u remove stock gear knob?

No, The gearknob is from Acura RSX, just twist and remove the stock gearknob...very easy job.

PNR888
23-02-2005, 01:49 PM
If you wanna email me all the pics you got, I can host them and link from here for you if you like. magna_elite@hotmail.com

Hi Alpine:
Thanks a lot for your offer. My E-mail is currently stuck, :( probably too much junk mails. And upload those photos is extremely slow from my dail-up computer. I will try to go to my frined with broadband and send those pics to you ASAP.

so guys, please wait patiently. ;)

thanks again Alpine.

baboo
23-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Whao Roger, U got full bodykit!! NICE

PNR888
23-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Whao Roger, U got full bodykit!! NICE
Only front skirt plus rear boot mount spoiler. oh, and window tinting. :cool: I also opted genuine floor mats and extended 5 yr warranty with road side assistance. I Paid $45800 (Only $1500 discount with all the options)and waited 2 and half months. this is back in Nov 2003.
Now with drop in import tax, cars are cheaper this year.

Alpine
23-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi Alpine:
Thanks a lot for your offer. My E-mail is currently stuck, :( probably too much junk mails. And upload those photos is extremely slow from my dail-up computer. I will try to go to my frined with broadband and send those pics to you ASAP.

so guys, please wait patiently. ;)

thanks again Alpine.

No worries, moite. Also if you could resize them first to 640x480 that'd be better still! I'll be waiting by my Inbox for them.