PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth in my 2008 accord euro

alexkid
17-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I have just bought a 2008 accord euro luxury navi and didnt get the factory bluetooth with it and I would like to get a Bluetooth car kit
Does anyone know any good ones I was thinking of parrot because I also wanted to play music from my iPhone as well as talk on the phone and I would like it to mute the music I am listening to I asked Honda about their bluetooth and it is $700 installed and just mutes the radio and that's it
Also I am interested to get the v15 mapping as mine came with v14
Any help would be great

I CU2
17-11-2011, 09:19 PM
I have a Parrot system in mine, works wonderfully.

HONTUNE
17-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Yeah parrots are definately the best :)

Mr.DC2
17-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Sorry to go off topic abit but have a quick question. Let's say you pair the parrot and the iPhone together, everything's fine then you leave the car say watch a movie or grab a bite when you come back would parrot automatically search for the iPhone then link them up again or do u have to re-pair it everytime get back to the car.

HONTUNE
17-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Yes, they re-pair automatically. As long as the blue tooth is still "on" on your phone.

alexkid
20-11-2011, 03:02 PM
thanks for that i will be looking around for a good price and a good installer and i am not sure where to place the parrot unit in the car i was thinking of the silver panel to the right of the dash next to the door or another place i was thinking of is in front of the cup holders just behind the auto gear stick
anyone else got any other place i could mount the parrot unit

Mr.DC2
29-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Does anyone know where in Melbourne/Vic where I can buy the parrot unit and the person selling them actually knows what it is and how it work and at the same place be able to buy a cable adaptor to suit the parrot and my car without cutting the existing loom?