PDA

View Full Version : [CL9] Dome Light Wire

tat01
22-11-2011, 10:45 PM
was looking to hook up some footwell LEDs to be activated with the dome light...

any idea where to find it? i've been drawing power form the ciggie light so they turn on with the headlights...

richard_k
23-11-2011, 12:06 AM
try tapping into the ignition key ring light.
here's a vid of someone that's done it in a tsx: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQDCgwYh5xo

-[NoS]-
23-11-2011, 07:12 AM
is there a DIY for this... i did the same in the civic i had...
i stole power from the ceiling light and ran the wires down the a pillar...
i wanna do the same... but theres air bags there on the euro... Should i be concerned?

marquee
23-11-2011, 07:54 AM
To save you ripping out the light on the roof id go from the door lights. All the wiring can be run quite easily that way. Shorter wires too equals less voltage drop equals thinner wires equals cheaper

aaronng
23-11-2011, 08:14 AM
If you still want to tap from the dome lights, you can do so through the fuse box which is in the driver's side footwell.

-[NoS]-
23-11-2011, 09:23 AM
To save you ripping out the light on the roof id go from the door lights. All the wiring can be run quite easily that way. Shorter wires too equals less voltage drop equals thinner wires equals cheaper

shit... never thought of that... silly me... hahha... thanx bro!! brb i guess... haha

tat01
23-11-2011, 09:33 PM
If you still want to tap from the dome lights, you can do so through the fuse box which is in the driver's side footwell.

Yea thats where i wanted to go from. Not too sure which fuse to go from? =/