PDA

View Full Version : Sydney blueslip

AK Type R
03-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Hey Guys.
A mate of mine just got defected in his eg5, b20 all bolt
Ons. He got defected in, having recaros, sway bar and beaks, no horn, intake and tyres. Just wondering if anyone has a contact to make the whole blueslip clearing process easier . Or if someone knows a local blueslip
Mechanic, sydney area

kyzz
03-12-2011, 07:58 AM
By blueslip clearing do you mean someone who can help him revert all defects back to stock/legal or do you mean illegally passing his defects by clearing them on the books. Even most dodgy blue slip mechanics won't pass him if he has a defective horn, sway bar and tyres, depending on how bad/illegal everything is. I'm assuming nothing is in bad shape, but just defective parts like exposed CAI. You could help your mate clear the defects through just making a enclosure for the CAI if he has one.

http://www.blueslipsydney.com.au/

AK Type R
03-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Nuh man simply want to pass it without ripping everything off.. Tyres and all are ok because thats mandatory but all other fidly bits are annoying. Uhh ...

kyzz
03-12-2011, 08:09 AM
oh right, there's a mechanic i know in burwood who can passes slightly defectives cars if the defects aren't fair like your mates. Quick google search burwood mechanic and it should be one of the first.

IV73CI
06-12-2011, 02:11 PM
wow sway bars are defective? wtf? but the cars come with them stock ..lol

fair enough with the beaks but serz wtf? lol

try a mob in silverwater. (cant mention his workshop) its a performance joint and it aint CRD. :P

he will help you out like he did to my beast yonkers ago!

bennjamin
06-12-2011, 05:03 PM
dude , you are asking for a dodgy blueslipper. Anyhalf decent place wouldnt want to be associated with such scum....

Closed.