PDA

View Full Version : Honda civic recall parts?

mugen_ctr
07-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Ive been reading a few forums else where, and apparently there have been recalls to replace the parts, and namely the oem floor matts, which move about when driving as they have no hooks, and also the bonnet latch breaking...

Which both effect me LOL....

So is Honda australia entitled to replace or fix these issues? or is it just over seas which would be a bummer....

SuperJDM.
07-12-2011, 03:11 PM
LOL my bonnet latch thing is broken too...

and my EK9 Floor matt is also GG :(

nguyenimproved
07-12-2011, 03:32 PM
This for the EK? My floor mat of my ek1 always moves around. Pisses me off. Bonnet latch is working though.

stndrd
07-12-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.recalls.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/952862/fromItemId/952855

List of all Australian Honda recalls.

There may be additional Technical Service Bulletins that have been released by Honda, but they are not deemed as recalls. What will happen is next time the specific model of car goes thru the workshop that falls under a TSB, they will check it and fix it with out telling you

mugen_ctr
08-12-2011, 10:32 AM
i should just pay for a oil service than next time, an hope they fix it than LOL

stndrd
08-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Or just go in and say to them that you have just purchased the car and you have heard about these recalls that could possibly affect it and get them to do a vin search to see if any recalls or tsb h lkave been carrie ask out on it previously

atari
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I work at Honda and can tell you current recalls/technical service bulletins only apply to newer cars. When the car was recalled back in its younger days the owner would of received a letter. I have a EK and I have no recalls available for my car