PDA

View Full Version : Xenon adjustment

dale_s15
16-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Recently purchased my 2nd CL9 Lux nav and noticed the headlights arent both at the same level.

Is there a manual adjustment in the engine bay near the headlight? I'm confused as they are auto leveling and the leveler is in the rear suspension.

Why would it be like this?? accident??

aaronng
16-12-2011, 02:23 PM
The right headlight should be lower than the left headlight. Your light beam pattern should be like this: \__ \__

Mr.DC2
16-12-2011, 05:29 PM
They are higher on the left so your can see and read the signs and lower on the right so you don't blind the oncoming traffic.

I'm not sure about the lux model but the bass model there are two holes on the radiator plastic on top of both head light and you stick a Phillip screw driver down and turn to adjusted the headlights one hole is left and right and one is up and down

Hope this helps

jzx_andy
16-12-2011, 11:26 PM
They are higher on the left so your can see and read the signs and lower on the right so you don't blind the oncoming traffic.

I'm not sure about the lux model but the bass model there are two holes on the radiator plastic on top of both head light and you stick a Phillip screw driver down and turn to adjusted the headlights one hole is left and right and one is up and down

Hope this helps

yup it exists on the lux model aswell, but yeah the passengers headlight is always a bit higher, even for normal halogen reflectors (not projectors ;) )