PDA

View Full Version : Selling your car?

wynode
22-02-2005, 07:13 PM
We now have a seperate forum for selling your car instead of the previous method of having to post on my105.com. This should make things easier for members looking to sell their car or for other users looking for cars for sale.

You can still use my105.com for more coverage, or just advertise in our Car specific for sale forum (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50).

|N|
22-02-2005, 07:16 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

good stuff

panda[cRx]
23-02-2005, 04:23 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

good stuff

yeah much better this way IMO:thumbsup:

qup70c
23-02-2005, 08:12 AM
yah this way we get mainly hondas, toight :thumbsup:

Chi
23-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Is there a post limit or joining period before you can post in the for sale thread?

I just have a grudge against ppl that only join forums to sell their car and then never post again.

Take up valuable usernames and cluster up the members list.

wynode
23-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Is there a post limit or joining period before you can post in the for sale thread?

I just have a grudge against ppl that only join forums to sell their car and then never post again.

Take up valuable usernames and cluster up the members list.
Basically you have to reach Member status before you can post your car in there (Just like the parts for sale forum)

bennjamin
23-02-2005, 11:10 AM
i really thought....it would of been better to have a larger requirement for selling a whole car on OH......

Nightrider
24-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Not trying to start "flame wars 3000" but I think the post counter "restriction" is a little strict . If its 50 posts before member status is granted it should be reduced to 25 as 50+ encorages waffle IMO.

bennjamin
24-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Not trying to start "flame wars 3000" but I think the post counter "restriction" is a little strict . If its 50 posts before member status is granted it should be reduced to 25 as 50+ encorages waffle IMO.

I do not agree at all. If anything - the more the better. Selling items on this forum should be a earned privilege - not something people come here for free to do ( and not benefit our website more...)

Well , this is a honda technical database, and not the trading post.

BTW we have many ways to see if a person is "waffling" their way into selling :rolleyes: