PDA

View Full Version : Civic 2001 EU Hatch Audio unit Removing

PaNoRaMa
06-01-2012, 05:27 PM
hi guyes, i just bought ahonda civic 2001 vi Hatch 5 doors, i statred pulling hair last night after trying hard to pull out the audio unit for upgrade, no screws to take out the plastic surrounding the audio unit, i tried pulling it out untill it was going to break, i took out the (triangle) plastic arround the gear-box control arm at the bottom in search for hiding screws but none found.. i tried pulling it out from the top where the 2 air ventallations are but never ever moved, looks like the audio unit holding it in place, but no way i can remove the audio unit, i tried to look through the glove box, no solution found...

I really need your help guys, i really appreciate it.

YLDCRD
19-04-2013, 10:33 AM
hi guyes, i just bought ahonda civic 2001 vi Hatch 5 doors, i statred pulling hair last night after trying hard to pull out the audio unit for upgrade, no screws to take out the plastic surrounding the audio unit, i tried pulling it out untill it was going to break, i took out the (triangle) plastic arround the gear-box control arm at the bottom in search for hiding screws but none found.. i tried pulling it out from the top where the 2 air ventallations are but never ever moved, looks like the audio unit holding it in place, but no way i can remove the audio unit, i tried to look through the glove box, no solution found...

I really need your help guys, i really appreciate it.

I know im bumping up an old thread. But did you find you answer.

My girlfriend has this same car and I need to find a DIY on how to remove the centre part to remove the climate controls.

2MPRS
27-04-2013, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN15Cs8I-c4