PDA

View Full Version : 03 euro doesnt accelerate proberly and mass shaking :{

Harris
07-01-2012, 09:23 PM
hey guys i have a 03 honda euro manual !
today all of sudden when i drove out it didnt accelerate proberly, just doesnt feel right, and when im not moving the car like shaking!!! when i have the air con on if shakes even more! when i am stable i rev it !! sounds wierd mmmm!! PLS HELP

I read the post about previously saying i should do a ECU reset, throttle body clean and buy subaru upper engine cleaner!! i will do that but just want to know any other suggestions why this has happened?

xclusive_eg8
08-01-2012, 12:30 AM
check engine mounts, only logic to explain the shaking.. is there CEL?

ergot
08-01-2012, 12:32 AM
any mods?

aaronng
08-01-2012, 09:19 AM
It might be running on 3 cylinders. It should throw a check engine light. If it is lit up, get the code read. Do you get a petrol smell coming out of the exhaust? If you do, then one spark plug might not be firing.

Harris
08-01-2012, 01:42 PM
It might be running on 3 cylinders. It should throw a check engine light. If it is lit up, get the code read. Do you get a petrol smell coming out of the exhaust? If you do, then one spark plug might not be firing.

engine light isnt on ! you have any suggestions where a good place to take it to?

aaronng
08-01-2012, 06:33 PM
engine light isnt on ! you have any suggestions where a good place to take it to?

In NSW, either Toda or Hanny's. A dealer can do the diagnostic too.