PDA

View Full Version : VIC Defect Noticed

rdyon3
08-01-2012, 07:58 PM
I have been randomly pull over by cop and decide to give me a defect noticed for my car Honda Civic EM1 turboed. I had the car for 4 years and never received a defect noticed by the cop. This time i been slap with a defect sticker, which happen on the first week of new year too. This cop call himself as Highway Patrol officer went through my engine bay and try to find every possible thing so he can fine you. Any way at the end I got done for the external blow up valve and emission. Remove blow off valve it is easy to do. But to get my car emission tested by the EPA it is got to be a problem.
Has anyone went through the same way as I am, would like to give me some ideas of what to do. Worst come to i probably return my car back to stock. But to save time want remove blow off valve and try to get my car emission tested with turbo kit on it. Any suggestion. Please PM Me. Cheer Guys.

hisoka
09-01-2012, 11:45 AM
lol welcome to australia. modified cars play the biggest part in criminal activities here. LOL

best thing to do is to get a proper cat and get your car tuned for emissions on the dyno. get two cats if you must lol.

some people get away with running different fuel for the day with a different tune.

if all else fails, can you unregister it and re register it down there ?

Lukey
09-01-2012, 05:37 PM
blow up valve aye...