PDA

View Full Version : Best Brake Pads to use on Slotted Rotors?

IV73CI
13-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Hi guys,

Just want to get some thoughts, options, opinions on what people are using and what experiences they've had, approx costs and suppliers with a particular brake pads to suit Front RDA Slotted Rotors?

Chassis: EM1 262mm RDA Rotors
Purpose: Daily and maybe track
Sussy: Coilvers, FSB 22mm/RSB 25mm /ASR
Wheels: 17inch Super light weights.

Basically,

What is the best matching brake pads for a daily with lots of grip, less noise, minimal rotor wear, and minimal dust to suit my RDA Slotted rotors.

thanks guys.

stndrd
13-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Are the rotors slotted and dimpled?

I'm using Project Mu Club Race (200-800degrees) on RDA slotted/dimpled rotors and after a punishing day at Winton, have held up beautifully.

I would use Project MU Type HC+ (0-800degrees) if you are going to street/track regulary or B-spec (0-500degrees) if it's just for street/touge use for the front and B-spec on the rear (as braking temps don't get anywhere near 500 degrees on the rear)

IV73CI
13-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Are the rotors slotted and dimpled?

they are just slotted.

thanks for sharing... but i think those are mostly suited for a more of track and heavy street racing pads.. lol .

im only after for a daily use which is more suited to my basic requirements.. :)

TheSaint
13-01-2012, 03:27 PM
i use PMU Type-NS on DBA slotted rotors for daily - they are brilliant =)

IV73CI
14-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Where do u buy them and how much?

trism
14-01-2012, 02:31 PM
What is the best matching brake pads for a daily with lots of grip, less noise, minimal rotor wear, and minimal dust to suit my RDA Slotted rotors.

thanks guys.

You cant really have all of these in one pad.

Less rotor wear means less grip, because the pads arent as abrasive.
Less noise equals more dust, A hard pard with minimal dust is going to be noisy, and a soft pad thats quiet will create a lot of dust.

And anything that comes close to having low dust, minimal noise and less rotor wear is going to be shit with your slotted rotors, because youll be changing pads every 10k kms and theyll be shite as soon as you put some heat through them when you do some tough driving.

IV73CI
15-01-2012, 10:53 AM
@trism..

Yeh tru dat makes sense..

But other than that .. What is a great for daily use pad with grip - **** the noise..

Got shitloads of rattles anyways.. :)

trism
15-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Thats more like it lol

Something from the EBC range is normally a good bet. GreenStuff are the ones that most people use, but they are very dusty.

Fredoops
15-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Ceramic pads maybe?

Stevil
15-01-2012, 11:35 AM
I started using Remsa's after finding it almost impossible to get a decent pads for my fd1. GSL Rallysport supplied them for less than half the price of the comparable Jap spec stuff. (Project Mu etc)

Paid $89 for fronts and $79 for rear. The pads I got are fanatastic on the road with great bite from cold, they are rated to 650C and do produce some dust. I'm running them on a set of DBA slotted rotors and wear after 10K seems minimally, also absolutely noise free !!

I'll be taking em to the track this weeks, so it will be interesting to see how they handle it.

http://www.remsa.com/index.php/mod.productos/mem.listado/relcategoria.1017/relmenu.20

TheSaint
15-01-2012, 01:17 PM

Marty Beckton - he will give you a great price

http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/products/pad_ns.php

DreadAngel
15-01-2012, 01:34 PM
@trism..

Yeh tru dat makes sense..

But other than that .. What is a great for daily use pad with grip - **** the noise..

Got shitloads of rattles anyways.. :)

Using Endless MX72s atm, beautiful brake pads but need to use rotors of better material, it'll munch/warp your factory rotors...

Its not just the temperature you need to check, as trism said, you need to be aware of the abrasive or friction co-efficient. I dunno if RDA has improved/changed the metal they're using or they've got another range of rotors using harder metals, the RDAs I had at the start got munched by my MX72s after trying to warm them up. They actually cut a deep groove in them while trying to warm them up properly? These were the most basic RDA Slotted Rotors, I know they've got gold passivated ones now...

lil_foy
15-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Using Endless MX72s atm, beautiful brake pads but need to use rotors of better material, it'll munch/warp your factory rotors...

Its not just the temperature you need to check, as trism said, you need to be aware of the abrasive or friction co-efficient. I dunno if RDA has improved/changed the metal they're using or they've got another range of rotors using harder metals, the RDAs I had at the start got munched by my MX72s after trying to warm them up. They actually cut a deep groove in them while trying to warm them up properly? These were the most basic RDA Slotted Rotors, I know they've got gold passivated ones now...

My rda rotors were destroyed by some QFM a1rm pads and I hadnt been to the track yet, way to soft of a metal.
I'm switching to 282 setup with dba 4000 + mx72 now as well, should be the perfect setup as i've only heard good reviews of mx72 and the dba4000 seem to hold up in most people's setups.

IV73CI
15-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Wow thanks for all your responses/experiences..

i just hope that these RDA slotted rotors i got will last and is not the el cheapo copies.. lol (got it from JDMYARD) .. hahah

i think ill test trial with some BENDIX Ultimate on them first and see how it goes..

any1 used those pads with the RDA slotted rotors?

trism
15-01-2012, 08:03 PM
A mate with a WRX has RDA rotors and Bendix ULT pads, and it ****ing pulls up like youve hit a brick wall.

No comment of rotor wear but.

ericl33
15-01-2012, 08:06 PM
You cant really have all of these in one pad.

Less rotor wear means less grip, because the pads arent as abrasive.
Less noise equals more dust, A hard pard with minimal dust is going to be noisy, and a soft pad thats quiet will create a lot of dust.

And anything that comes close to having low dust, minimal noise and less rotor wear is going to be shit with your slotted rotors, because youll be changing pads every 10k kms and theyll be shite as soon as you put some heat through them when you do some tough driving.

lots of grip,
less noise,
minimal rotor wear,
minimal dust

LOL

I was gonna say that, pick 3 out of the 4:p

IV73CI
16-01-2012, 08:23 AM
A mate with a WRX has RDA rotors and Bendix ULT pads, and it ****ing pulls up like youve hit a brick wall.

No comment of rotor wear but.

when you say pulls like a brick wall....

do you mean that it grips like a mofo?

rotor wear no good?

IV73CI
16-01-2012, 08:24 AM
LOL

I was gonna say that, pick 3 out of the 4:p

ikr ..but very had to find 2 of 4 preferences at a decent priced pads

trism
16-01-2012, 09:33 AM
yeah, when you stand on the brakes, it just stops.

And its not just a one time stop either, its good for twisty runs.

IV73CI
16-01-2012, 09:39 AM
yeah, when you stand on the brakes, it just stops.

And its not just a one time stop either, its good for twisty runs.

ok so overall ....out of ten ...what would u rate the combo at?

trism
16-01-2012, 11:09 AM
In stopping power or overall?

Overall probs a 7.

IV73CI
16-01-2012, 02:37 PM
In stopping power or overall?

Overall probs a 7.

overall ..

blabla
16-01-2012, 10:51 PM
I have herd that its a good idea to get some braided lines, cusco brake stopper. Currently using standard bendix pads with rda slotted.

djt
17-01-2012, 04:10 AM
I have RDA slotted 262mm rotors on my Ek4 and got some Acre Super fighters to match all bought from JDM yard. I will recommend this set up for street driving (normal/heavy) as i am very happy with it. Ive had this set up for around a year and still sweet as. No need to warm up, performs right away and better when warmed up as they are rated from 0 - 450 degrees i think, very minimal dust and from my research and from what JDM yard has told me, they are better than EBC green stuff. I also recall that a member on here has used these brakes for a track day consisting of 60ish laps and they lasted him the whole day, only starting to give up on the last couple of laps?? The only thing is that I have had this set up for round a year and only recently my brakes are starting to screech really lightly under hard braking, without affecting performance whatsoever. But i think my disc needs machining but not sure.

ericl33
17-01-2012, 08:39 AM
I have herd that its a good idea to get some braided lines, cusco brake stopper. Currently using standard bendix pads with rda slotted.

Braided lines are shite

trism
17-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Braided lines are shite

Yes and no.

For a track car they are good. For a street car, just replace the old lines with new ones.

senna
17-01-2012, 09:41 AM
On my other car (xr6t) i run Braided lines - takes pedal feel from spongey to firm and progressive, do highly recommend for any car that you give a hard time to - street or track.

I'm currently running Ferodo Performance DS and have been very impressed - a bit dusty but they hold themselves well and don't squeal reasonably priced for a good overall pad. Should tick most of the boxes except the no dust deal, but you'll get that with any true performance pad.

IV73CI
17-01-2012, 09:56 AM
so do the RDA slotted last for its worth? by using a decent pads (nothing too heavy) ??

senna
17-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Its one of those "how long is a piece of string" things really, drive it hard with brakes only they will wear quicker, drive it easy and use engine braking they will last longer - But for what you pay i think they are a good disc, nothing more, nothing less.

IV73CI
17-01-2012, 10:19 AM
koolz ..

yeh i think ill install it first and see how it goes... lol..

got so much shit to do ... hahah

ericl33
17-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes and no.

For a track car they are good. For a street car, just replace the old lines with new ones.

yeah, fair enough.

they don't last the rigors of everyday use.

no longevity

Fredoops
17-01-2012, 03:06 PM
yeah, fair enough.

they don't last the rigors of everyday use.

no longevity

The problem is cost, for the price of refitting the rubber lines with new rubber hoses might be MORE than getting a set of new SS braided from the states, and you dont have to worry about using old fittings with new hoses

ericl33
17-01-2012, 09:58 PM
The problem is cost, for the price of refitting the rubber lines with new rubber hoses might be MORE than getting a set of new SS braided from the states, and you dont have to worry about using old fittings with new hoses

umm, ok.

From my experience, SS braided hoses work a treat, it's just that their longevity is a joke. SS braid wrapped by a plastic like outer.
This plastic outer layer hardens, brittle's & then cracks after 2 or 3 years. It leaks brake fluid all over the place.
Not just a one off, but has happened to 3 different brake lines I have used over the years.
So after 2 or 3 years, you're back to square one.
Don't know if really expensive name branded ones are any better.

You were talking about cost?

I was more concerned about safety.

trism
18-01-2012, 06:49 AM

Lolque? This is why you buy new ones off the shelf. Complete. Or get a brake place to make new ones up with new fittings.

senna
18-01-2012, 07:11 AM
You get what you pay for - mine have been on the car for 5 years now, no probs - PBR lines that came in their upgrade kit.

Like anything, you pay sweet f/a for it and it will undoubtedly be crap!

IV73CI
18-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Lolque? This is why you buy new ones off the shelf. Complete. Or get a brake place to make new ones up with new fittings.

yeh i got my clutch line just recently made up at a well known brake/clutch place due to a leaking oem bottom joint.

it wasnt off the shelf but was made on the spot using SS braided line using high pressured (above ADR) hoses.

feels great on the clutch feel now, and might get my brake lines done too. (eventually) lol.

stndrd
18-01-2012, 04:11 PM
You can get Goodridge braided brake lines for $150-$200 (depending on where you look)

IV73CI
19-01-2012, 07:38 AM
You can get Goodridge braided brake lines for $150-$200 (depending on where you look)

are they australian made?

TheSaint
19-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Goodridge are ADR approved ... unlike other branded braided brake lines like PMU =/

stndrd
19-01-2012, 04:13 PM
I think they are an American brand, but don't hold me to it.

Fredoops
19-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Goodridge are ADR approved ... unlike other branded braided brake lines like PMU =/

ADR rules had Changed years ago.

ADR 42 - General Safety Requirements
The function of this Australian Design Rule is to specify design and construction requirements to ensure safe operation of vehicles.
Vehicle Standard (Australian Design Rule 42/04 ?
General Safety Requirements) 2005
Compilation: 1 (up to and including Vehicle Standard (Australian Design Rule
42/04 ? General Safety Requirements) 2005 Amendment 1)
Compilation Date: 12th October 2007
Compiled by: Vehicle Safety Standards, Department of Transport and Regional
Services

15. BRAKE TUBING AND BRAKE HOSE
Flexible hydraulic brake hoses, air or vacuum brake tubing and air and
vacuum hose, flexible and hydraulic power hose between the Brake
Power Unit 31/00 or Brake Power Unit 35/00 and the master cylinder
or its equivalent must conform to SAA, SAE, BS, JIS, DIN, ISO or ECE
Standards specified for flexible brake hoses, air brake tubing or hose or
vacuum brake tubing or hose or hydraulic power tubing or hose and be
fitted to the vehicle as to prevent chafing, kinking or other mechanical
damage under normal motion of the parts to which they are attached.

That means any brake lines that adhere to any of above overseas standards are ADR okay.

So your JDM, USDM, EUDM brake lines are just as legal. So my USDM $110 set of S/S lines are just as legal as your $150+ Goodridge lines made in Canberra (iirc by Neal bates Automotive)

A lot of ADR design rules had been "globalized" over the past decade due to various free trade agreements and the WTO. Of course the retailers will never tell you that cause they want your money.

TheSaint
19-01-2012, 08:06 PM
ah thats awsome - the only reason we went with goodridge was because the PMU ones are specifically NOT ADR approved for street use - only competition

we were prepared to shell out more money for them - but our supplier gave us the heads up - so we got the lines from ebay instead lol

IV73CI
19-01-2012, 08:14 PM
cool .. might invest on some SS braided brake lines since ive got the clutch blinged up already ..lol.

mugen_ctr
21-01-2012, 02:53 PM
what do ppl think of bendix ultimate pads? i hear mixed reviews, as im in similar situation, but with 282mm setup

TheSaint
21-01-2012, 07:41 PM
what do ppl think of bendix ultimate pads? i hear mixed reviews, as im in similar situation, but with 282mm setup

i have heard mixed reviews - the general vibe i get from the rally guys and my street tuning friends is this...

PMU > EBC > Bendix

mugen_ctr
22-01-2012, 02:12 AM
i have heard mixed reviews - the general vibe i get from the rally guys and my street tuning friends is this...

PMU > EBC > Bendix

yeah, i get the feeling that bendix isnt all that great, and the life span is quite low compared to some of the others... I also hear acre is a nice addition to the other pads out there like ebc.... but im yet to make a final decision to what to go for...

Atm its really down to EBC or Acre, PMU and Fredo are out of the budget, too much money lol... as much as i wanna get the best of the best, the bank account says otherwise

TheSaint
22-01-2012, 02:31 AM
PMU are competitive with EBC ... what kind of prices are you getting?
these prices are just a guide - im sure if you email marty he will cut you a good deal
i would also recommend using their brake fluid - its pricey but hella good =)
(hes the wholesale supplier for alot of Jap parts for alot of the ARC teams)

Marty Beckton sales@project-mu.com.au

PMU Bestop for EK4 Civic (OEM Replacement)
Bestop Front Set $155
Bestop Rear Set $145
Total Price Inc. GST: $300
Compound Organic
Rotor Temp 0~350℃
Friction 0.30~0.38μ
http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/images/photo_pad_bestop.jpg

PMU Type-NS for EK4 Civic (what i use - great for street - comparable to EBC green stuff with less noise)
Type NS Front Set $179
Type NS Rear Set $169
Total Price Inc. GST: $348
Compound Hyper Carbon NS
Rotor Temp 0~400℃
Friction 0.37~0.40μ
http://www.project-mu.com.au/images/graph_ns_en.gif
http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/images/photo_pad_ns.jpg

PMU B-Spec for EK4 Civic (only slightly better than Type-NS - only good if u goto the track occasionally)
B-Spec Front Set $199
B-Spec Rear Set $189
Total Price Inc. GST: $388
Compound Hyper Carbon B
Rotor Temp 0~500℃
Friction 0.32~0.45μ
http://www.project-mu.com.au/images/graph_bspec_en.gif
http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/images/photo_pad_bspec.jpg

PMU HC+ for EK4 Civic (top of the range before you goto their pro line - alot of the rally guys use these)
HC Plus Front Set $299
HC Plus Rear Set $279
Total Price Inc. GST: $578
Compound Hyper Carbon
Rotor Temp 0~800℃
Friction 0.38~0.62μ
http://www.project-mu.com.au/images/graph_hcplus_en.gif
http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/images/photo_pad_hcplus.jpg

Stevil
22-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Mugen ctr if budget is ya deciding factor then I'll say it again REMSA ! I tracked em last week at Wakefield and every time I stood on the brakes they did a great job (put in 80 odd laps). These are a relatively new brand to Australia I believe.

Remsa turns out something like a 100 Million pads a year, they must be doing something right. Whilst the Japs do good stuff with most things, I reckon these Spanish pads offer way better value. They are low dust, low wear and rated to 650C !! and they cost less than $100 !

IV73CI
22-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Remsa ftw for a low budget pads...

mugen_ctr
22-01-2012, 12:10 PM
The Saints: Looked into PMU, an though its a quality pad, the pricing from what ive found, 200 plus is stretching it... only looking to spend around 150 or so....

Stevil: Yeah i looked into them, hella cheap for front pads.... Ill look into it more, though no real solid reviews yet... but the price does make me wanna just snap up a set asap

EBC green stuff is outta the question, there not that great afterall lol... Bendix, nah, compared to other pads from other reviews, not worth it, Pretty much ive nailed it down to these pads:

- QFM A1rm pads
- Rema Pads
- Acre Super fighter pads

Fredoops
22-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Why not just a set of hawks?

TheSaint
22-01-2012, 06:45 PM
The Saints: Looked into PMU, an though its a quality pad, the pricing from what ive found, 200 plus is stretching it... only looking to spend around 150 or so....

Stevil: Yeah i looked into them, hella cheap for front pads.... Ill look into it more, though no real solid reviews yet... but the price does make me wanna just snap up a set asap

EBC green stuff is outta the question, there not that great afterall lol... Bendix, nah, compared to other pads from other reviews, not worth it, Pretty much ive nailed it down to these pads:

- QFM A1rm pads
- Rema Pads
- Acre Super fighter pads

$150 for all 4 points or $150 a set?

i got my last set of Type-NS for just under $300 for all 4 from the same guy i linked
(that was for a Supra - my civic only has rotors on the front)

IV73CI
22-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Wonder how much a set for my fozzy xti.. They need replacement sqeeking like a mofo..

But te civic is priority.. Eve though the front pads still have plenty of meat left.. Lol

TheSaint
23-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Wonder how much a set for my fozzy xti.. They need replacement sqeeking like a mofo..

But te civic is priority.. Eve though the front pads still have plenty of meat left.. Lol

we just did my mates GT Foz with XT brakes for the same prices that i listed
got them fitted by our local subaru rally team hehe

IV73CI
23-01-2012, 08:27 AM
we just did my mates GT Foz with XT brakes for the same prices that i listed
got them fitted by our local subaru rally team hehe

nice..

problem is my fozzy is fitted with the MY06 4pot front calipers (RED) from a WRX therefore when i order/buy i have to buy the same type to suit and they cost more than the STD fozzy calipers :(

aaronng
23-01-2012, 11:31 AM
I've used stock, Hawk ceramics, Ferodo Excel and Project Mu NR. I have to say that while Project Mu is expensive it is WORRRRRTH it! Love them! They do generate quite a bit a dust though.

mugen_ctr
23-01-2012, 07:43 PM
$150 for all 4 points or $150 a set?

i got my last set of Type-NS for just under $300 for all 4 from the same guy i linked
(that was for a Supra - my civic only has rotors on the front)

Just the front pads atm

lil_foy
30-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Dont go A1rm if you're not going to a good rotor, I ****ed my rda rotors extremely fast using a1rms on them.

IV73CI
30-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Dont go A1rm if you're not going to a good rotor, I ****ed my rda rotors extremely fast using a1rms on them.

tru dat ..

man so many good responses ...thanks guys.

i think ill get something that is not too harsh for the rotors mayb a 400-600c rating pads.?

u mad?
30-01-2012, 08:10 AM
just get some ds2500's and call it a day

only criticism is a bit of dust, who the fuk cares about that though.

IV73CI
30-01-2012, 08:32 AM
just get some ds2500's and call it a day

only criticism is a bit of dust, who the fuk cares about that though.

ds2500? wat brand is that? bendix, ferrodos, etc etc?

and where to buy?

senna
30-01-2012, 08:37 AM
They're Ferodo - sometimes listed as Ferodo DS Performance

u mad?
30-01-2012, 08:39 AM
ferodo's

bought from jdmyard, but look around, you should be able to get them a lot cheaper

using with dba4000 and HEL braided lines.

LOVE this setup for street impossible to fade on mountain/downhill, many people use this combo on the track with great reviews.

google and you'll see the what people think about them.

IV73CI
31-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Cool thanks..

TGW92
31-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I have heard very good things about the remsa pads... Seems that for the money you really can't beat them... Ferodo ds2500 are also highly regarded...

Haven't tried either, but I will be changing soon and I will be going remsa at this stage, more than likely with dba slotted rotors as they seem a little better than rda, although more expensive...

So yes I would recommend Remsa, primarily for their continued high 'bite' as temperature increases.... Have a look on gsl rallysport's website they have heaps of data :)

blabla
04-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Qfm pads are available at autoexcell in Bonnyrigg.

mugen_ctr
05-02-2012, 01:19 PM
How do we go about buying QFM or Remsa pads? Cant find any dealers in Vic, and ebay only shows of other makes and not hondas :(

stndrd
05-02-2012, 01:37 PM
If you get me a part number for the pads you want, I may be able to supply you with some QFM K500 pads

IV73CI
05-02-2012, 02:38 PM
If you get me a part number for the pads you want, I may be able to supply you with some QFM K500 pads

How much are these landed or locally??

stndrd
05-02-2012, 02:52 PM
QFM (Queensland friction material) are an Australian owned company. K500's are a "sports" pad (rated from 0-500degrees C) and have a very nice bite to them, even when cold. Last time I was able to get my hands on some, I think they were around the $125 mark for a set, but for that price you can get A1RM's from gsl rally apparently.

My brake supplier has started to wind down stocking QFM parts, as apparently for OE replacement pads, there has been alot of issue's with noise & dust complaints (not 100% sure exactly).

For me personally, it is not worth shipping pads interstate, when there are fully fledged companies who can do it for cheaper including shipping (as they already have active accounts with freight companies, that I do not)

Fredoops
05-02-2012, 03:51 PM
QFM (Queensland friction material) are an Australian owned company. K500's are a "sports" pad (rated from 0-500degrees C) and have a very nice bite to them, even when cold. Last time I was able to get my hands on some, I think they were around the $125 mark for a set, but for that price you can get A1RM's from gsl rally apparently.

My brake supplier has started to wind down stocking QFM parts, as apparently for OE replacement pads, there has been alot of issue's with noise & dust complaints (not 100% sure exactly).

For me personally, it is not worth shipping pads interstate, when there are fully fledged companies who can do it for cheaper including shipping (as they already have active accounts with freight companies, that I do not)

Fastway shipping has accounts thing, it's like $5 sticker for anywhere on the east coast.

Stevil
06-02-2012, 05:59 AM
The QFM and Remsa Pads are available thru GSL Rallysport, the QFM pads are dusty as and noisy at times but braking performance is awesome. The Remsa pads are a little dusty, dead quiet with great intial bite, great feel and very good performance. I put 85laps in with the Remsa 650C in 27C at Wakefield and I came away impressed. $89 for fr, $79 for rears.

Seriously how much are these Ferodo Ds2500 ??

mugen_ctr
07-02-2012, 11:51 PM

Not sure on wat part number lol, but i found this NDB1206, ill pm you about em :)

The QFM and Remsa Pads are available thru GSL Rallysport, the QFM pads are dusty as and noisy at times but braking performance is awesome. The Remsa pads are a little dusty, dead quiet with great intial bite, great feel and very good performance. I put 85laps in with the Remsa 650C in 27C at Wakefield and I came away impressed. $89 for fr, $79 for rears.

Seriously how much are these Ferodo Ds2500 ??

200 - 250 bracket.... to me its quite serious money, since alot of budget pads out there tend to be matched to em for less pricing

IV73CI
08-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks for all these info.. I think ill collate a page of all known common pads used and compare their price, availability, material quality.. Then go from there...

Lots of opinion and experiences to narrow it down to the ultimate pads,

I think imma buy dba4000 rotors so it can handle more rapiage!!