PDA

View Full Version : EG6 bumper on a EH9

iceey
18-01-2012, 08:53 PM
hey guys
i bought a eg6 bumper thinking it would fit on my EH9 .. i tried the blowdryer but wasnt hot enough .. is there another way to get it to fit ?

Tamagochi
18-01-2012, 09:26 PM
the fitment isn't the best. well there is another way! to do it, that involve in mod your guard "EH +EG" and that required welding the two guard.......

well for me! i'm using EG HOOD + EG BUMPER! "Not the best but it's good enough, still little gap at the side but it's ok cause my car is black.

iceey
20-01-2012, 01:44 AM
the fitment isn't the best. well there is another way! to do it, that involve in mod your guard "EH +EG" and that required welding the two guard.......

well for me! i'm using EG HOOD + EG BUMPER! "Not the best but it's good enough, still little gap at the side but it's ok cause my car is black.

a mate was telling me before i paint it i should cut a insert from my old one , cut the new on and melt it or mould it in the centre .. but i thought that was waaay too much ...

isnt the eg hood too small for the EH ?

patchwick
20-01-2012, 06:22 AM

are you able to show us a pic of yours??

iceey
03-02-2012, 01:47 AM
i guess his got no pics =/

Tamagochi
03-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Here the pix.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m617/whites2k/IMG_27308-1.jpg

EG6 HOOD + GUARD + BUMPER

oemjdmftw
05-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I didn't use EG bonnet, and my gaps are perfect. I am unsure as to why your bonnet is bulging? perhaps because the eg6 gaurds raise higher, so the bonnet does the same? i suggest going back to eh bonnet.

I have an eh1 Ferio, (same as eh9) I had to modify REO, modify headlight brackets and stretch bumper to fit, my gaps are all great. I did blend my gair line to match bumper using body filler (fibreglass)

iceey
06-02-2012, 10:00 AM
I didn't use EG bonnet, and my gaps are perfect. I am unsure as to why your bonnet is bulging? perhaps because the eg6 gaurds raise higher, so the bonnet does the same? i suggest going back to eh bonnet.

I have an eh1 Ferio, (same as eh9) I had to modify REO, modify headlight brackets and stretch bumper to fit, my gaps are all great. I did blend my gair line to match bumper using body filler (fibreglass)

thnx mate.. it looks great =]