PDA

View Full Version : VIC Epa, how many times? lol

mugen_ctr
20-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Hey guys, just received my 2nd epa noise letter hahahhaha...

Now the question is how many times can u be epa'd before they either make u do a full emissions test, which is a bummer or what evers worse than a noise test lol

Im assuming that they do infact keep records of the vehicles which have had previous reports and testing...

This being my 2nd time, im a bit skeptical on what they mite do now LOL....

rubenz
20-01-2012, 01:48 PM
hmm i just recently recieved my 2nd letter, same usual stuff lol

WATAJK
20-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey guys, just received my 2nd epa noise letter hahahhaha...

Now the question is how many times can u be epa'd before they either make u do a full emissions test, which is a bummer or what evers worse than a noise test lol

Im assuming that they do infact keep records of the vehicles which have had previous reports and testing...

This being my 2nd time, im a bit skeptical on what they mite do now LOL....

Can't make you get emissions but you can get a BIG fine as your a repeat offender... I don't know how many notices it takes but when i got my first EPA on my daily the guy who did my test said "i know you'll put the exhaust back on which doesn't bother me as you kids give me business but be wary as after you accumulate a few notices you can be handed a substantial fine"

mugen_ctr
20-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Awwww dam :(

I guess the third time, theres gonna be a fine involved....... :/

Or not drive past the carlton area AHAHHAHAHAHA.... found out that theres a bloke who works for epa who lives around there, which is why i copped it :S

Lukey
20-01-2012, 04:39 PM
ive had 2.

mugen_ctr
20-01-2012, 05:18 PM
ive had 2.

lukey still running the same exhaust ay lol.....

Lukey
20-01-2012, 05:59 PM
i actually made it louder between the 1st n 2nd one lol.

i just dont hoon as much anymore or go to melb regularly and ive been good since the start of 2011

WATAJK
20-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Awwww dam :(

I guess the third time, theres gonna be a fine involved....... :/

Or not drive past the carlton area AHAHHAHAHAHA.... found out that theres a bloke who works for epa who lives around there, which is why i copped it :S

Im on lygon st quite alot and i never have any dramas to be honest... Depends what ur doing... I've even done VTEC down there twice and no dramas... The ferrari's are ****ing louder then my integra so i don't know what the hell there sooking about if they are lol... The guy who owns Papa Gino's FML his ferrari is loud

Oxer
22-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Loud exhausts dont make your car go faster.

anzai
22-01-2012, 11:11 AM

this.

put your stock exhaust back on

mugen_ctr
22-01-2012, 12:40 PM
nah... running oem exhaust is weak........ :D, so worth the hassle, either go hard or go home, yeah boI!!!!! lol

typerdevil
22-01-2012, 02:55 PM
i've lost count on how many epa's ive had. lol love my spoon n1 <3

mugen_ctr
22-01-2012, 03:30 PM
i've lost count on how many epa's ive had. lol love my spoon n1 <3

hahahaha thats good to know :D

Atleast few of us are in similar situation

Lukey
22-01-2012, 05:55 PM

bsa..

adis
23-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Can't make you get emissions but you can get a BIG fine as your a repeat offender... I don't know how many notices it takes but when i got my first EPA on my daily the guy who did my test said "i know you'll put the exhaust back on which doesn't bother me as you kids give me business but be wary as after you accumulate a few notices you can be handed a substantial fine"

Who ever is sending you to Noise tests can easily send to for full epa inspection! Ive been sent to Full EPA 1: without being pulled over and 2nd time for having a aftermarket exhaust (cop couldn't find anything else on the s15 but still copped a full epa)

WATAJK
24-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Who ever is sending you to Noise tests can easily send to for full epa inspection! Ive been sent to Full EPA 1: without being pulled over and 2nd time for having a aftermarket exhaust (cop couldn't find anything else on the s15 but still copped a full epa)

I do apologise as i didn't explain myself.
As in you go the tester for your DB rating, when your there he can't make you go get emissions as his job is to pass or fail your exhaust db rating.

u mad?
25-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Its almost as if you guys are bragging about how loud and shitty your cars sound. especially op 'hahahaha'.

d series owners, how do they work?