PDA

View Full Version : hello

oz95_4dr
29-01-2012, 08:31 AM
hi peeps, over the years I've owned 78 civic, 81 civic, 82 civic, 85 civic, 94 CD VTiS, 95 CD Exi, 06 CL Luxury & in a few weeks a brand new 2012 Euro standard! I love the accord and all things Honda so thought this would be a great place to get inspiration for upgrades & mods. Looking to sell my 95 CD5 EXi loaded with JDM parts and goodies so keep an eye out in the For Sale forum over next day or 2 for details

DA9-47
29-01-2012, 08:48 AM
hi, welcome

you might find that you cant make a for sale thread if you only just signed up to Ozhonda,
someone needs to rep you 1 point first, for helping people out with problems or just sharing juicy information

owning that many cars surely you got some mad info to share =)

oz95_4dr
29-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks DA9-47, just read through the quality points system and see what you mean. My CD5 has been modded - CL1 brake upgrade, TIEN coilovers, JDM (Stanley) headlight swap, clear side markers, JDM Sparco rims and a Mugen style grille made from an original CD5 unit. I'll browse through the threads and see what advice i can offer, hopefully it will be of value to someone. Am I allowed to post pics of my cars if I dont have QP?

DLO01
29-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Welcome mate. Congrats on getting your new Euro. Happy days!

DA9-47
29-01-2012, 09:43 AM
awesome mate!! yep sounds like you have the jist of things already =) plenty of Info to help you further on you build to !!

wow your car sounds awesome man!! sounds like a lot of hard work been poured into it already cant wait for pics!!

you can post up pics but not directly to Ozhonda, if you sign up to http://www.photobucket.com
once you have signed up and uploaded your pics you copy the address of the pic you want to show by clicking on 'direct link', then come to Ozhonda and click the little picture of a picture(lol) to the right of the bold and underlined buttons (says 'insert image' if cursor is held over it) , the one to the right of pic is for video,and the one on the left is for links =)

yell out if unsure =) lol

also look in the 'build thread' section
if you want to upload a heap of pics of your car maybe think bout making your own build thread , like most do here =)

oz95_4dr
29-01-2012, 02:49 PM
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb216/xwute/cropped.jpg

DA9-47
29-01-2012, 02:50 PM
very nice man!!!

oz95_4dr
29-01-2012, 03:18 PM
cheers mate, that pic was before clear side markers went in (not that it makes a big difference!). Going to be sad to see her go but need to make space for the new baby. Already looking to order rims, tyres, springs and grille for that over next month.... Could be sleeping on the street if the missus finds out