PDA

View Full Version : 1977 Civic 1200 - HELP and ADVICE please

ByronID19
02-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi

I have a '77 Civic 1200 hatch here in Melbourne in remarkably original condition.

Can anybody help with a new/reco front bumper? My one is missing the black (rubber?) insert and is dented on one side.

Alternatively, can anybody advise on where I can get the damage fixed and new rubber inserted please? The rear one too is missing the rubber/black insert.

And I guess while I'm asking, I don't suppose anybody might know where I can find bumper overriders like the ones period US Civics came with?

Thank you!

Byron
0403 233 835

Drifter995
02-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I don't know about on the mainland, but there is a dude down here in tas (hobart specifically) that wrecks a bunch of these civics, and he'd probably be able to hook you up some parts if you need. I have gone to him for quite a few things so far. Sold me a driver side window for $30 which is pretty decent. Might try to get another steering wheel and dash off him maybe ;D

But yeah, if you need them/ want them, call up 0400268033 (not sure if you aren't allowed to post numbers or anything on here, but if it isn't allowed, I'll send via pm)
He told me he has a bunch of early model civics, so gen 1-3 i think.

Get on it :D
I'll be going to him for a hub conversion I think. 4x100 stud pattern, here I come. ^^

But yes, Nice looking first gen, have fun with it ;D

ByronID19
02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi Drifter995

That's awesome thank you. I'll get on to him right away. Cheers for that.

And thanks for the car compliment - yeah it's a good one so definitely worth getting it in A1 nic.

Again much appreciated,

Byron