PDA

View Full Version : 2011 accord euro

euroboi
02-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi All,

Im new to the forums so after this i'll post up in the intro section. but do a short intro here,
So my first car was a 1996 accord manual leather and the lot, loved it and everything about it after that i went through another 3 cars and now im back with a 2011 euro. (not just yet, deposits gone down and hoping to pick it up shortly) anyway, i have a question,
if anybody could help me it would be MUCH appreciated,
So first thing and ONLY thing im going to do to the car is lower it!!
nothing rediculosley low but just so it sits at a nice height. BUT ive been looking for pictures of 2009 to 2011 accord euros that have been lowered and came up with NOTHING after strolling around these forums for a bit for accord euro (2009 - 2011) lowered pictures or even information i still could not find anything.
So could anybody help me out as to were i could find information and pictures of it lowered, or can it not be lowered?

Thanking you in advance.

euroboi
03-02-2012, 06:58 AM
anybody??

antony
03-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Go to www.tsxclub.com as that is a very active American forum,with a few modified CU2s.

The Euro is called the Acura TSX in the States,Canada,Mexico,Guam,and Peurto Rico.

Congratulations on your new car,is it brand new ???

What do you own currently,and what others,if ant,did you consider ???

You are going to just LOVE the Euro,as we all love love love our cars here.

euroboi
03-02-2012, 07:42 AM
hey antony,

Thanks in the reply i'll check the website out.

yeah mate its brandnew, well ex-demo. and its black.

First car, honda accord 1996
after that i had a BMW 5 series then after that a Mercedes Benz CLK coupe which had a lil bit of things done to it and now back to the accord euro. :) so far seems like a great car.
When i was deciding on getting a newer car, it was out of the Commodore VE, Jeep Wrangler or the Accord Euro i kno there all very diffrent cars i mostly wanted the wrangler so i could put my dog on the back and go camping and bushing but i thought when i wanna do that i can use brother car.. and yeahh
But once again tahnks for the reply mate.

DEIFIC
03-02-2012, 09:16 AM
anybody??

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?113016-cu2-mods/page2&highlight=CU2+mods (Y)