PDA

View Full Version : Trying to post on sell car forum

tooler2000
08-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi All,

I am new to the forums and looking to sell my 89 3rd Gen Prelude, but when I try to post on the sell car forum it says that I dont have permission to post there?

Does anyone know how I do this? :D

Thanks

EKVTIR-T
08-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Dude...

Selling, Advertising and Trading
Selling, Advertising and Trading

Q: Why can't I post anything for sale in the Marketplace section?
A: If you have the title "Newcomer" under your username it means you cannot sell items in the Marketplace section. Not until your title changes to "Member" can you sell items. Your title automatically changes to "Member" when you have 1 PQ point and have been registered for 90 days.

Q: Can I advertise things for sale in my signature?
A: No. Signature advertising is no longer allowed. You can link items that you have for sale on Ozhonda but no other advertising is allowed. Use common sense and if you're still unsure see this thread for more information. Else ask a moderator.

Q: How can I be a trader on Ozhonda and are there costs involved?
Yes there is a nominal fee to be a Trader on Ozhonda. There also is a screening process (due to popular demand) so send an email to the email listed in the description of the "Trader" forum in the forum index with a brief description of the items you have on offer and you will get a response.

Q: Can I sell non-Honda items in the Marketplace?
No. The Ozhonda marketplace is purely for private member sales of Honda related items. This topic has come up many times before so please do not make a new thread asking the same question

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?94110-FAQ-and-Master-Sticky-CHECK-HERE-BEFORE-POSTING&p=2320250&viewfull=1#post2320250

u mad?
08-02-2012, 03:28 PM
read rules

tooler2000
08-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Cheers

IV73CI
08-02-2012, 04:02 PM
U gotta learn to love before you get to share the love!! :)

INB4CLOSED