PDA

View Full Version : common problem....anyone else get this ?

bennjamin
26-02-2005, 12:59 PM
on occasion , from opening a new page etc the OH page gives me this response

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ozhonda.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyonr else get a similar site at any time?

SiR JDM
26-02-2005, 04:57 PM
yea i get it quite oftern, just refresh and it works again 99/100 times

joyride
26-02-2005, 06:22 PM
i've never had that problem, but just today i posted a new thread, it said that it was acknowledged and was taking me to the thread but it didnt come up. i logged off/on and it still wasnt there. now i log on again (few hours later) and its there... anyone have that problem?

|N|
26-02-2005, 06:34 PM
yea i have tat Internal Server Error probs too

bennjamin
26-02-2005, 08:00 PM
i've never had that problem, but just today i posted a new thread, it said that it was acknowledged and was taking me to the thread but it didnt come up. i logged off/on and it still wasnt there. now i log on again (few hours later) and its there... anyone have that problem?

Joyride , that was the DIY article you posted ?
Each DIY article ( and news et) has to be pre-moderatored and given the thumbs up by one of us mods before it "appears" on the forum.

Possibly , just a small conflicting error that lead ur computer to act funny ?

*guys im not too hot at knowign what is happening as i dotn have the server under my bed ehhehe....Win ?!?*

wynode
26-02-2005, 10:20 PM
I've noticed this a bit too within the last week. Only happened a few times.

I'll give it a few more days and if its a problem will bring it up with host (IE look under my desk!)

DaPlaya
26-02-2005, 11:30 PM
yea i got it a few times...a page refresh will do the job...

jackosimm
27-02-2005, 06:22 PM
yea i got it a few times...a page refresh will do the job...

yeh same:thumbsup:

joyride
28-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Joyride , that was the DIY article you posted ?
Each DIY article ( and news et) has to be pre-moderatored and given the thumbs up by one of us mods before it "appears" on the forum.

Possibly , just a small conflicting error that lead ur computer to act funny ?

*guys im not too hot at knowign what is happening as i dotn have the server under my bed ehhehe....Win ?!?*
yeah benji, win told me it needed to be approved before showing in the section. thanks :thumbup:

panda[cRx]
11-03-2005, 01:36 AM
yeah i've been having the same prob too so looks like everyone is getting it

wynode
11-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Its intermittent eh.....a refresh will fix it. Our host is looking into it I believe :)