PDA

View Full Version : CL9 Headlights

afgmoh
25-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey guys, my right headlight has some weird sort of build up on it.. I tried cleaning it from the outside using almost everything, (even the old shampoo, toothpaste and water) and nothing. I think its from the inside... does anyone know any stores around the Mornington/Frankston area who'd be able to clean it?

roony
25-02-2012, 11:58 AM
these guys can do it http://www.skyetrading.com/ - headlight plus - 80$ for a headlight

some euro owners have gotten it from here. I also contacted the guy there due to moisture buildup on my lights. Its a known issue for moisture in these lights and they would re-seal it better. I myself havnt been able to get it done yet as have to take the headlights off and give it to them (or they pick but during office hours).

Dont know of any others but have only seen these guys being recommended

edit: yea they probably wont have any pickup service for your side

marquee
25-02-2012, 06:27 PM
I got it done in a day for 145 a side from there amazing results. Looks brand new

I got it done 3 weeks a go

roony
25-02-2012, 07:23 PM
I got it done in a day for 145 a side from there amazing results. Looks brand new

I got it done 3 weeks a go

how come it was 145$? I checked around 4-5 weeks back at $80, have they increased it?

biee2
26-02-2012, 06:09 AM
i had water/moisture build up in my subaru headlights, cant remember the exact price but it was around $170 for me. you prob have to take your headlights to the plus and let them check it out then they will give you a quote. depending on the headlights the prices may vary, but overall it was good....havent had any probs with headlights since.

ergot
26-02-2012, 10:13 PM
anyone know a good place in adelaide?? mine's building up moisture too

infurNOS
02-03-2012, 12:20 AM
anyone know a good place in adelaide?? mine's building up moisture too

I had moisture in my dc2. All i did was drive around with the plastic cap off that goes around the headlight globe, and in a few days the moisture went.