PDA

View Full Version : 07 CL9 Sat Nav Issue

stoodamire
25-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Hey all,

Recently acquired a 07 Accord Euro Lux with Sat Nav.

Problem is i find when i'm driving it always seems to lose my location and the GPS tracker isn't moving. This happens all the time.

I'm quite frustrated at this seeing as it's a GPS and should be locked onto my location

Is this a common issue? Or anyway to fix it?

Thanks guys!

UR34DY
25-03-2012, 05:40 PM
it happens to me sometimes also but usually gets back on track, and also could depend on where your driving also?

stoodamire
25-03-2012, 10:02 PM
well, i'm just driving around the suburbs, even different places all across sydney. the arrow just won't move....no high rise buildings or anything around..

Kodak
25-03-2012, 11:04 PM
try to reset it by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. It also sounds like your antenna could be unpluged, has the unit ever been removed? For Ipod adapter etc. Also worth checking the unit diagnostics for any errors. From memory press and hold menu, set up and cancel at same time.

Kodak
25-03-2012, 11:07 PM
are you using an original disc?

stoodamire
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
try to reset it by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. It also sounds like your antenna could be unpluged, has the unit ever been removed? For Ipod adapter etc. Also worth checking the unit diagnostics for any errors. From memory press and hold menu, set up and cancel at same time.

Not sure if it would be antenna being unplugged as it does work sometimes. It just seems to drop out a lot and loses my location and takes a while to get the location back.

Not sure if the unit has been removed by previous owner.

I am using the original disc.

Kodak
14-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Did the dignostics tell you anything?