PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Comptech SC Install

Simmoyo
30-03-2012, 11:49 AM
A question to the FI community

Where is the best place to get a COMPTECH 1500 SC installed in Melbourne?
I have called a few good places but I have not found anyone who has installed a Comptech kit before.

AusS2000 is in Sydney!
JamieP is rocking a Vortech

If you can do it, or if you know someone good who can, please PM me!

Also, if you're selling an ECU or a Comptech ESM please let me know.

Go FI!

mattatnoosa
30-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I presume your talking about Brad's old comptech kit with the novi 1500 blower?

As far as I;m aware you need to get an ECU and injuectors first, then just find any tuner / mechanic. Installing the S/C isnt hard, tuning it you'll want to be more selective...

Simmoyo
30-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Exactly..... Where to tune?? I heard CRS and MSC are awesome

I presume your talking about Brad's old comptech kit with the novi 1500 blower?

As far as I;m aware you need to get an ECU and injuectors first, then just find any tuner / mechanic. Installing the S/C isnt hard, tuning it you'll want to be more selective...

Chulos2k
30-03-2012, 12:19 PM
+1 for MSC, however Craig at PSR Tuning is one of the best honda tuners in Melbourne IMO

JamieP
01-04-2012, 09:04 PM
I would highly recommend using MSC, they did a great job on my car and I've maintained a pretty good relationship with the guys and their always really helpful. I can't wait to hear all about the build. It's great to hear their is going to be another SCd S2K in Melbourne now. Good luck with the build. You are going to love all the extra power! I'm just about to up the boost in mine with a 3.9" pulley and 750cc injectors. Just waiting for the custom pulley to be made and then I'll be getting the MSC guys to do a new tune for me.

IEVAQ8
01-04-2012, 11:01 PM
sorri for the delay simon...
but i promise to call and discuss with u tomorrow during the day
cheers
tom ;)

Simmoyo
03-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I would highly recommend using MSC, they did a great job on my car and I've maintained a pretty good relationship with the guys and their always really helpful. I can't wait to hear all about the build. It's great to hear their is going to be another SCd S2K in Melbourne now. Good luck with the build. You are going to love all the extra power! I'm just about to up the boost in mine with a 3.9" pulley and 750cc injectors. Just waiting for the custom pulley to be made and then I'll be getting the MSC guys to do a new tune for me.

Thanks JamieP, your kick ass write up helped push me over the edge!

I will take plenty pics... Enjoy your 3.9" pulley!

sorri for the delay simon...
but i promise to call and discuss with u tomorrow during the day
cheers
tom ;)

Cheers Tom! I look forward to your words of wisdom

JamieP
04-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh thanks man, Im glad I helped you with your decision. Dont worry, your going to love every minute of it! :)

Oxer
04-04-2012, 10:18 PM
not that it matters, but +1 for MSC

funkynsx
08-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Why dont you checkout Revzone in Ringwood.
They are the OZ importers for CT engineering(comptech)
They have alot of experience with S2000's
A question to the FI community

Where is the best place to get a COMPTECH 1500 SC installed in Melbourne?
I have called a few good places but I have not found anyone who has installed a Comptech kit before.

AusS2000 is in Sydney!
JamieP is rocking a Vortech

If you can do it, or if you know someone good who can, please PM me!

Also, if you're selling an ECU or a Comptech ESM please let me know.

Go FI!

Simmoyo
11-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the help guys... You've all helped a lot! I will post my progress with plenty pics