PDA

View Full Version : Driving Test, Rosalie testing Centre, Friday 20th of April!!!!!

charais6969
02-04-2012, 11:52 AM
The time has come to get my P's

Rosalie is a very hilly area, Im Perfect at hill starts and manoevures, taking the Test with a driving company as my Car isnt being registered till i get my Ps

Any opinions, comments would be greatly apppreciated

CRXDEL501
02-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Opinions and comments on what exactly?

curtis265
02-04-2012, 01:37 PM
wear a short skirt

trism
02-04-2012, 02:08 PM
lol this thread.

CRXDEL501
02-04-2012, 02:15 PM
lol this thread.

Yeah made me laugh...

Emnesty
02-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Tip:

Since the Instructor/Tester will be sitting in the passenger seat he will;-

1) Continuously watch your speed.

Tip: his point of view will be on an angle when viewing your cluster speedo. He can mistakenly see your speed higher than the speed limit due to the angle being seen. (try it with another person). So for example. if the speed limit is 70klms, the testers view will/might be 75-80klms, therefore to be on the safe side - make your actual speed 65-68klms.

Its always best to be at least 5klms under the speed limit. BUT anything less than this will cause you a minus point / fail due to possible slow driving causing traffic.

So be very carefull.

i had a cousin who failed 6 times due to being over the speed limit when he was going for this P's. then i told him this procedure and got a passed straight away. - IT WORKS ...i know it may sound weird but think of it - its not rocket science.!

just a tip of thoughts :)

Good luck buddy and godspeed !!

lol

trism
02-04-2012, 02:51 PM
http://freethoughtblogs.com/rockbeyondbelief/files/2012/02/Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg

Testers know this, and take it into account.

manolii
02-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Testers know this, and take it into account.

I have been told to use an instructors car because they feel more comfortable because they will have pedals or your parents car. Been told that by a few instructors don't no how true that is though. Most testers are reasonable, if you drive carefully.

curtis265
02-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I have been told to use an instructors car because they feel more comfortable because they will have pedals or your parents car. Been told that by a few instructors don't no how true that is though. Most testers are reasonable, if you drive carefully.

additionally, examiners generally know the instructors and the two parties ar eusually on good terms. For me, they shook hands, said hi andi rolled through a stop sign and still passed LOL

viinnh
02-04-2012, 10:12 PM
honestly i driven 15 hrs max and got my p's

just tell your instructor your doing the p's test on this certain day and you would liek to spend 1 hr with him and drive around pretending its a test and he marks you

i never went instructor except once which was 2 days before my test.

he will tell you what you need to improve on and do that in your own time or something (I know you dont got a car, so another hr ?)

during the test just pretend your not getting marked and your driving like a little bitch thats all granny shift. head check everywhere.

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/downloads/guide_driving_test.pdf

read this this shit helps, i didnt know we had to head check left when turning left into a street lol. also when the lane changes from 1 lane to 2 or 2 lanes to one head check the closing lane as well.

CRXDEL501
02-04-2012, 10:25 PM
good info here guise.

learning to drive online is easier now

Drifter995
02-04-2012, 10:29 PM
a few words:
-Blind spots
-Mirror checking. Check rear view mirror when braking..
-check LOTS
-drive carefully, slow down well before something... say if a truck is pulling into a driveway up ahead, slow down well before it.
-Don't cross any single white lines when doing a u-turn or such.
-Don't be jolty
-Reverse parallel park like a baws

Those should help you out

CRXDEL501
02-04-2012, 10:31 PM
if someone does not already know this, do we want someone on our roads that is incompetent to drive?

arent they just a danger to us all?

Indie
03-04-2012, 11:34 PM
The only 'trick' to passing a driving test is, y'know... Being able to drive a car.

unl3a5h
03-04-2012, 11:41 PM
yeh just check evrywhwhere all the time every 20 seconds check ur mirrors all three keep ur blinker on for 3-5 seconds seconds before you merge and 2 seconds after ur in the lane did i mention check everywhere?

Mikecivic78
05-04-2012, 05:06 PM
The time has come to get my P's

Rosalie is a very hilly area, Im Perfect at hill starts and manoevures, taking the Test with a driving company as my Car isnt being registered till i get my Ps

Any opinions, comments would be greatly apppreciated

Welcome to OZhonda buddy.

You are talking about Rosalie in Brisbane right?

If you are, go to another office. Get it done at Sherwood. It is a mostly flat area, with much lighter traffic as well.

TGW92
08-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Welcome to OZhonda buddy.

You are talking about Rosalie in Brisbane right?

If you are, go to another office. Get it done at Sherwood. It is a mostly flat area, with much lighter traffic as well.

Not to mention that Sherwood passes friggen everyone lololol

That's why it is booked out for usually a month more than any other centre :)

Mikecivic78
08-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Not to mention that Sherwood passes friggen everyone lololol

That's why it is booked out for usually a month more than any other centre :)

Do it at the best place 1st time