PDA

View Full Version : Dad states euro is third class ?

Faiz
02-03-2005, 06:12 PM
What can i say we have so many problems with ours and it hasnt even reached 20k kms. He questions the quality of this car and states it is a waste of his money. By the way you may be wondering what is he doing with my car. We are sharing it until i go into uni so he can buy another car. The problem with it now is the left front tyre makes this horrible loud creaking noise which can be heard from miles ahead and something is definetly wrong with it.

He claims my choice is 3rd class and blames me for picking this car :thumbdwn:

The power of dreams have let me down.
not good honda..not good at all. :(

panda[cRx]
02-03-2005, 06:15 PM
the noise sounds like a pebble stuck in ur brakes
and anyway ur still under warranty man....

Kawasaki
02-03-2005, 06:26 PM
What can i say we have so many problems with ours and it hasnt even reached 20k kms. He questions the quality of this car and states it is a waste of his money. By the way you may be wondering what is he doing with my car. We are sharing it until i go into uni so he can buy another car. The problem with it now is the left front tyre makes this horrible loud creaking noise which can be heard from miles ahead and something is definetly wrong with it.

Not you again.. your opinion is bias'd to hell. Why not just take it to get fixed??

coladuna
02-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Geez.. not this again. :thumbdwn:

revolution
02-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Just go buy a Holden Commodoore. Then come back to your Euro and you will appreciate your Euro more than ever. ;)

baboo
02-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Just farking sell the car man, go ride a bicycle.

you are not worthy of the car.

yfin
02-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I have said it once - and I'll say it again - you should be driving a Daewoo Matiz so you appreciate the Euro -with the money left over mod it like this.

http://digimods.co.uk/images/Virtualcarimages/cars/daewoomatiz.jpg

NeoNode
02-03-2005, 07:33 PM
That's FOOLY Faiz appropriate!

Blue-Bear
02-03-2005, 07:37 PM

Faiz, seriously if you're not satisfied sell it off and quit complaining... your car is still under warranty, u can always bring it back to honda for them to check it out, not like you're gonna fork out any more money unless its your fault.

My two cents.

DaPlaya
02-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Not only are there hundreds of satisfied euro buyers (several members of my family being a part of these people) but also your car is still fixable, if its an external material which is stuck in ur brakes like panda[CRX] said then honda is not to blame. Even if it was a manufacturer's fault - honda will acknowledge this and take responsibility. I can name dozens of car manufacturers that have had to recall hundreds of their cars because of major flaws.

Just go buy a Holden Commodoore. Then come back to your Euro and you will appreciate your Euro more than ever. ;)

Why pick on commodores man, they''re good quality, reliable family cars...

|N|
02-03-2005, 07:53 PM
mate.. take it back to honda .. they ll fix it for ya... any given car would have slight errors... no car is perfect... but sounds to me its only a small problem.. i m sure honda could fix that for u under warr.

revolution
02-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Not only are there hundreds of satisfied euro buyers (several members of my family being a part of these people) but also your car is still fixable, if its an external material which is stuck in ur brakes like panda[CRX] said then honda is not to blame. Even if it was a manufacturer's fault - honda will acknowledge this and take responsibility. I can name dozens of car manufacturers that have had to recall hundreds of their cars because of major flaws.

Why pick on commodores man, they''re good quality, reliable family cars...

Just that my dad had one for a company car. Before he traded it in for another company car (At 60K km's) it had to get tranny rebuild, Oil leaks, Coolant leaks, squeaky brakes galore and the doors were creaking and squeaking like they were about to fall off....Just saying that the Euro is more of a quality car campared to other's in it's price range.

Pum[Z]
02-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Japanese built cars are actually pretty reliable & should have not a lot of prbs...

As all the other members on ozhonda has said before go to freakn Honda and get it checked out.. Ur car is still under warranty so whatever they change there is no expense on ur part...

Stop blaming the car for all ur problems. It may not be entirely the cars fault, it may be also the drivers fault and the way they drive. Man u need to stop thinking negative & think optomistic if u want to go places in life...

Geez if ur father blames u for picking the euro i now know which side of the family u get ur lack of common sense from...

euro77
02-03-2005, 08:44 PM
']Geez if ur father blames u for picking the euro i now know which side of the family u get ur lack of common sense from...

ditto :thumbsup:

PNR888
02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
If the noice is from the wheel while driving, apart from foreign object got stuck in brake system. It could also due to cracked drive shafts, or CV joints leading to oil leak. However mainly occer to older cars though. Worth asking the service department to check it out for you. If it need replacing, make sure they put in the new genuine Honda part, as most service department only put in the re-conditioned part or non-genuine part. as the cost of new genuine part is very expansive. (cost more than $1300 for toyota.) reconditioned ones only around $200.

albii
02-03-2005, 09:10 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll get it fixed......no car is perfect but if you call that a total let down on hondas part you must be hard to please.........can you imagine if his girlfriend gains weight. what would happen then?..

Kawasaki
02-03-2005, 09:12 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll get it fixed......no car is perfect but if you call that a total let down on hondas part you must be hard to please.........can you imagine if his girlfriend gains weight. what would happen then?..

His dad would tell him her girlfriend was 3rd world and it was his fault :)

albii
02-03-2005, 09:16 PM
too much maccas and not enough faccas.

EuroAccord13
02-03-2005, 09:31 PM
You racking up more posts to your name? :P

Dude... Not to diss ya but... There is such a thing called Warranty you know?

faijai
02-03-2005, 09:40 PM
yeh man euros r shit. sell it right away. ur dads right

Dominik
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM
I feel sorry for you if your dad is blaming you. It feels like you arent getting very good advice from the person that is supposed to guide you in your learning years...

Theres a thing called warranty for a reason you know. My old boss bought a $220k AMG E55, and for the first month he only had it for about 10 days, because he had to take it back for warranty repairs every second day (LITERALLY).

Speeder
02-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Take it to Honda and tell them to fix it. If your car only has 20k on it, then there really shouldnt be an issue. As most have already said, some cars come out from the factory not up to the specs. Machines do make errors.
And guys, be easy on the guy.....well i dont really care but be easy on his father, its not called for. I would be pissed off if some cocksucker on the forum that you have never met start judging my family members. I know its a joke, but thats really uncalled for......

Speeder
02-03-2005, 09:49 PM
it also could be the way you drive too.....maybe you dont appreciate it as much as you should??

Dominik
02-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I dont think its a joke. He may just be exaggerating it, but he makes his dad sound like a person who is ignorant about cars and quick to blame others for something that he should have taken responsibility for. I'm just calling it like i see it...

panda[cRx]
02-03-2005, 10:31 PM
sell it or STFU :)
as u can see everyone is sick of the whining

evolution42
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM
']sell it or STFU :)
as u can see everyone is sick of the whining

i agree...

stop defacing the ozhonda forums, faiz...:thumbdwn:

Apple
02-03-2005, 11:20 PM
take it back to Honda bro. You're lucky to have your car still under warrenty. Wish mine was still under warrenty :)

man..... some of the replies from this thread are full on. Makes me afraid of posting up any questions in future, since my knowledge of cars is very little. I'd have to carefully construct my questions..... :)

But go Honda!

Alan

PNR888
02-03-2005, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=

Theres a thing called warranty for a reason you know. My old boss bought a $220k AMG E55, and for the first month he only had it for about 10 days, because he had to take it back for warranty repairs every second day (LITERALLY).[/QUOTE]

Sorry to side track a bit. Dominik, What was the problem of your old boss's E55?
and Dominik's Boss's case illustrated even very expansive cars do have fault too. So no matter how good the reputation a car maker may have, there are always cases of fault. It is often the bad aftersale service ruining the reputation. Therefore a good car company shouldn't only make good cars but should also provide good aftersales backup, and willing to take responsibility when comes to problem solving.

JINRAI
02-03-2005, 11:24 PM
hahah you and your euro...nothing in is perfect so get over it! instead of complainin, put that focus and energy to fix the problem dude...dang!

PNR888
02-03-2005, 11:37 PM
take it back to Honda bro. You're lucky to have your car still under warrenty. Wish mine was still under warrenty :)

man..... some of the replies from this thread are full on. Makes me afraid of posting up any questions in future, since my knowledge of cars is very little. I'd have to carefully construct my questions..... :)

But go Honda!

Alan
You will be alright brother. There is no need to put pressure on yourself.

In my opinion, this forum should not restrict to hardcore car enthuiaists only. we should keep this forum a friendly environment for all Honda owners and visitors to feel welcomed. So more people can share useful informations and exchange experience of owning a :honda:

so I hope Faiz doesnt disappear from our forum forever.

Slugoid
03-03-2005, 12:56 AM
Are you doing this to piss us off or are you for real??

If you're for real, then i reckon you should sell the Euro, get a 1st class car like a new Audi 1.8TQ, 325/330i BMW, C-class Merc or some Euro-lux car over $50K. Other cars in the Euro's price range will have similar quality, I assure you that.

bigdongers
03-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Does he even have a Euro? Or is this some evil Liberty or Mazda 6 fan coming here to stir up trouble?

DaPlaya
03-03-2005, 01:54 AM
ahh i reckon hes copped enough shit from us. Lissen bro, bad luck about the car, just get it fixed n prove to ur dad what a fine, responsible, quality company Honda is. Parents can sometimes jump to conclusions like that - hes probably just frustrated about the car...get it fixed asap.

Dominik
03-03-2005, 10:15 AM
PNR888, the check engine light would come on all the time. First it was something to do with an oil sensor, then it was an electrical fault. I didnt bother asking after that because he was an angry man when things went wrong with it. On the other hand, on the few days he had the car back he was in such a good mood you could ask for anything :)

But it just goes to show, name doesnt mean anything. Ask the owners of 7-series beemers. They had an article on a current affair about them - limo companies were saying that most of their 7 series had so many problems they would never buy another bmw!

In fact, one of the only companies that is doing exceptionally well is Lexus (and apparently Hyundai now too - go figure!). But even they have problems sometimes too; Faiz and his dad need to realise that on a large machine with countless numbers of moving parts, *sometimes* things do go wrong....

dundas
03-03-2005, 10:27 AM
ok, it seems as though everyone now is abusing faiz-- im just LMFAO here--- maybe ppl took him da wrong way-
well oh wells.. GET IT FIXED :D Man honda is da BOMB-- u cant go around redlining holdens every time u step into the car can you without them blowing up on u or completely de-tuning??? That is right.
I have a 10+ year old car and its running as smooth as a baby's bottom :)
Maybe the problem is where u are driving it :D
Have you looked at da problem urself.. to see if there is a pebble in da brakes? or to see if there is anything causing the sound could be a rock or sumthing stuck :S

well goodluck in your quest of the HONDA's

LONG LIVE HONDA :D

simpdogg
03-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Yet another qaulity post on this forum

Catcha
03-03-2005, 01:18 PM
The only post that Faiz has posted is the very 1st and still hasn't replied to any other, waste of bandwith again

|N|
03-03-2005, 01:35 PM
i think Faiz gets the idea after 37posts...

Faiz
03-03-2005, 05:04 PM

:|

Your all a nice bunch of people.

Catcha
03-03-2005, 06:02 PM
i think Faiz gets the idea after 37posts...

You think?, bet you another thread will be started up on the same topic, but worded in different way hahahhah :D