PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Cinemod
16-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi! My names Domenic (Cinemod backwards ;)) And i'm a long time honda lover! my first car was an 87 Honda accord, loved it greatly, but sadly the relative i got it from lived near the ocean, and the car had a tonne of rust.

Since then i've owned a Holden Commodore (VP wagon) a 92 Mitsubishi Magna, An ED Civic, and my current car is a Toyota Sera. Despite owning the Sera, i intend on buying another ED/EF, prefferably with a B series in it, as its my favorite shape civic. :)

I'm hoping to learn lots in this forum! And when i return back to Honda (ASAP :D) i hope to become more involved.

Thanks. - Dom

EKVTIR-T
16-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome Dom,enjoy your stay.

Please ignore the sadcase above :)

curtis265
16-04-2012, 04:35 PM
welcome abourd!

Baboy here bought ugly wheels and couldn't take a bit of criticism, so he's bitter.

He is not a typical ozhonda user, so please don't worry about him

what sort of car are you looking at getting?

butterfingers
16-04-2012, 04:39 PM
welcome Toretto

curtis265
16-04-2012, 04:42 PM
LOL just realised, we had a guy called vince join up, now we have dom!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Dom_screenshot.JPG

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?162927-New-OH-member-frm-US-moved-to-Aust.

Cinemod
16-04-2012, 04:58 PM
I didnt even notice what Baboy said o.O what did he say? lol

thanks for the kind welcome! And for calling me Toretto, you freaked me out for a bit, a friend of mine calls me that instead of Domenic, took me a sec before i realised you weren't him hahah.

I want a B16a ED civic, i love ED's, i had mine for 3 days before i got massively defected and sold it (for a profit) as i bought it pretty cheap. im tired of the Sera, its been in the family for 10 years now, my brother imported it, and i've since gotten it from him in a shitty state at the end of 2010, put adjustable coilovers in it, fixed a bit of what he broke, broke some of my own stuff, and now it sits in my garage unregistered while i work to get it roadworthy. I guess you can call that my sop story :P

Im hoping to have it sold or at least have an ED bought on the side by the end of the year, i'd prefer an already B swapped ED over doing it myself. :S

Cinemod
16-04-2012, 05:00 PM
ahh, sorry for the long ass post! D:

butterfingers
16-04-2012, 05:00 PM
no im not who you thought i was.

guy named Dom, on a car enthusiast thread. any like minded person can put them together to make that joke lol

Cinemod
16-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes i worked that one out.. :P But to my defence, i'm a member of a few forums and no one has ever made the joke to me before.

curtis265
16-04-2012, 05:03 PM
seriously? that's impossible

must be old people lol

void-
16-04-2012, 06:50 PM
welcome dude

i reccomend to search before making any threads what so ever, It would of created before and explained any issue. I would like to comment about the Dominic Torreto... i believe it was tastelful in ever respect I found it very funny and giggled quite hard which made me very moist soon after.

I welcome you to join the spam thread to get to know the ohsc brothers.

Once again welcome enjoy your stay and please post pics of yourself.

Thank you

-voidtran