PDA

View Full Version : ITR LCA and non-ITR LCA, which years used which?

rally-spec
21-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi, firstly I would like to know if the EF9 civic SiR II used ITR LCA's? Secondly I am wondering what year ED/EF civics used ITR LCA and what years used non-ITR LCA?

Thanks.

90LAN
21-04-2012, 12:23 PM
the ef/da lca is different to the itr lca
but they look the same in design

rally-spec
21-04-2012, 12:41 PM
So how do you tell the difference? This is mega confusing haha!

grifty
21-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi, firstly I would like to know if the EF9 civic SiR II used ITR LCA's? Secondly I am wondering what year ED/EF civics used ITR LCA and what years used non-ITR LCA?

Thanks.

Only the JDM Civics/Integras/Concertos used the eyelet type LCA, they never used the fork type. Also the Australian delivered Concerto came with eyelet LCA's.

The DC2R/EG6 LCA's are a touch different but you can still use the DC2R/EG6 coilovers with no problems.

grifty
21-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Top one is eyelet, bottom one is fork

Eyelet sits inside the LCA, fork sits over the LCA

http://www.norcalcrx.org/tyson/pics/rearLCA1.jpg[/QUOTE]

rally-spec
21-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Ok, well I guess that explains why my SiR II has ITR LCA and some ED's of the same year I looked at the wreckers had the fork type.. but I also saw some earlier model australian delivered ED's with ITR LCA?

grifty
21-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Ok, well I guess that explains why my SiR II has ITR LCA and some ED's of the same year I looked at the wreckers had the fork type.. but I also saw some earlier model australian delivered ED's with ITR LCA?

they have either been changed over or its a JDM civic and u didnt notice :P

rally-spec
21-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Strange, I'm sure I've seen a few ED's here with eyelet LCA's.. but apart from that, that clears everything up, thanks for the awesome replies. :)

XB-16-AX
21-04-2012, 03:15 PM

Thanks.

what are you trying to achieve?
are you changing sussy or trying to achieve bigger brake upgrade?