PDA

View Full Version : CRZ Body Kit

mtech2_touring
24-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi guys, decided to pop in here to see I I could get any help from your wealth of knowledge! I have a client that I do some promotional cars for (in the past they have been mainly Holdens and Fords) But we are going to do a CRZ this time round which will require some form of kit. I searched the internet and it appears that the Mugen kit would do the trick but I cant seem to find it in Oz, and am not even sure its in production so to speak. SO I wondered if any of you Honda guys could point me in the right direction in relation to where I could find a kit in Victoria. The dealer kit seems to be a little understated for what I need, as the car will be lowered most likely on 17 or 18s (which I also need to find - again no dealer options above 16") with a full vinyl wrap... so its designed to 'stand out' Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea about Hondas! Thanks heaps guys!

manolii
24-04-2012, 01:57 PM
You could probly get it imported from Honda Japan or Honda USA (Not sure about USA though). Im not 100% sure but I dont see why not. If it was me I would get in contact with Parts department from a honda dealer in Victoria that is willing to have it imported into Oz for u. If not u will have to import it yourself

evolution
24-04-2012, 02:47 PM
have you tried places like JDM Concept or OTR in melbourne? Wouldn't bother with Honda Service department.

stndrd
26-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Talk to Johnny @ On The Run Motorsports in regards to any Mugen products you need. He deals directly with Japan

felixd
26-04-2012, 01:33 PM
the INGs lip kit are nice

sendok
12-07-2012, 10:02 AM
the INGs lip kit are nice

+1 for INGs lip kit :D