PDA

View Full Version : Takumi Rein hard Owners

hondavti25
29-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Just a quick one, I just had an Rein Hard exhaust installed and after a couple days now I am loving it in the low rev range but in the higher range its really raspy and I barely want to get past 4k other wise its a tad to ricey. Is that the same for other owners or people who have seen them ?

Set up is a Hi Power Racing imported header. Hight flow cat and Rein Hard cat back on a B18CR.

Can find very little on this exhaust so your help be awesome!

androo
29-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Not too helpful but if you added resonators it would help a lot.

hondavti25
29-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Yeah I have am thinking about a second one in the system but it would also be a shame to loose the over all tone and sound completely. Cruising it sounds really as nice, just the more rev's the louder and raspier it gets which I dont like.

mku01
29-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I got the same exhaust as well except with a DC5R muffler due to mixed packing in Japan.. Mine's a lot deeper than others with the same exhaust, also I have Maximworks headers, and 2 resonators... Hope that helps

hondavti25
29-04-2012, 11:23 PM
did you put the second resonator in yourself?

Player_Hater
06-11-2012, 03:21 PM
have u still got the exhaust... wondering how much of a 'raspy' note it is.... im looking into buying one but im not a fan of those high pitch farty tinny sounding exhausts