PDA

View Full Version : ABS error codes ??

darwina
01-05-2012, 11:58 PM
HI all bought my s2000 not long age when the ABS light is on. Try to to find the problems and fix it and got a reading of 7 long - 1 long - 6 short error codes. does anyone here know what problems are those code ?? THX

ducbui91
02-05-2012, 12:18 AM
i got that too. but i think i need to replace the clock spring for it to work? coz my horn stopped working when the light came on. ill let ukno once i replace it

CRXDEL501
02-05-2012, 12:51 AM
I think the abs unit might be stuffed and you will need a new one...

$$$$$$$

Snoop_gee
02-05-2012, 11:24 AM
he ABS warning lamp will remain on if any of the following conditions exist:

ABS pump motor runs continuously for more than two minutes (usually indicates low brake fluid level or a bad accumulator).
Vehicle is driven more than 30 seconds with parking brake engaged. The brake warning light should also be on.
Any wheel-speed sensor fails to send a signal when the vehicle is moving.
The operation time of any ABS solenoid valve exceeds a preset value and the ABS
control unit detects an open circuit in one of the ABS solenoid circuits.
When the output signals from the ABS control unit are not transmitted to the ABS solenoid valves.
When temporary loss of traction occurs as a result of excessive wheel spin when stuck in mud or snow (drive wheels spin for 20 seconds or more) or when driving on extremely rough roads. This may mislead the system into thinking something is wrong and set a wheel-speed code. The only thing that�s wrong here is Honda�s diagnostic strategy. Cycling the ignition on and off should reset the ABS system and turn the ABS warning lamp off.
Low battery voltage. Check the battery. If low, recharge it and, with the key off, remove ABS fuse #2 for three seconds to clear the fault code. Reinstall the fuse and turn the ignition on. The ABS warning lamp should now go off.

darwina
02-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I have been told buy the Previous owner the one the ABS sensor need the replace but I can't find any evidence to prove it.
Does anyone has a ABS error codes list for s2000. Been looking at the net but can't find any.
THX