PDA

View Full Version : Integra Driver Seat problem

kans
03-05-2012, 05:27 PM
hey guys recently bought a dc2 vtir, i have a problem with the drivers seat im not sure if it is built like this or mine has a problem? Thats why im here to seek help. Well im 5'7 and i have the chair pushed forward the most it can go and im just able to get the clutch down. no i don't have any thing wrong with legs or what not, the weird thing is that the passenger seat can go about 15-20cms in more than my seat. So im just wandering if this is normal or not thanks in advance.

Super-DA9
03-05-2012, 05:51 PM
i remember my da9 was like that, the passenger seat went significantly further forward. I think the reason the passenger side goes forward further is so people can escape from the back seat haha.

GU357
04-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Undo the bolts holding the seat rail to the floor. Take the seat inside flip it over and test the rails. Pull the leaver and make sure the seat goes all the way back and all the way forward on the slider. If this hasn't identified it move the rails up n down to uncover the seat screws and see if the rail has multiple screw holes Ao u cab move the seat forward on the rail

kans
04-05-2012, 09:37 PM
yeah i took the seats out today, drivers seat has some problem and couldn't go all the way forward only half way. It would only go half way then hit something i couldn't figure out what it was. So I bought some recaros today and put them in just now so its all good now :D

CRXDEL501
04-05-2012, 11:01 PM
That's one way to solve a problem, go buy new recaros lol

viinnh
05-05-2012, 02:05 PM
lol force the **** out of it
hold one hand your your steering wheel and the other hand wiht the lever up so the seat rails move
use your hand to pull yourself to the steering wheel and some leg muscles

and just pul lthe **** out of it to make it move forwards

im srs btw

YeahByuddy
05-05-2012, 11:57 PM
also can put cushion in backrest so you sit more close http://www.midasmassage.com/images/imgKP_PillowSeatBackCushion.jpg high quality foams

amant02
06-05-2012, 12:04 AM
I was under the impression that the drivers side always can move up closer then the passenger side. I could be wrong. Try what vinh told you but add wd40 lol. Lub it up

GU357
07-05-2012, 12:48 PM
probably a loose screw or wire under the seat getting cought on the rail.

enjoy your recaros, i have a sr3 and it is so pleasurable to drive. also going to buy my self some bride fixed buckets too, see if they are as good.

kans
07-05-2012, 10:32 PM
haha thats the first thing i did, it felt like some thing was blocking the slider. Ohh well now i can drive comfortably with out having to stretch my leg out so much that it cramps haha :)