PDA

View Full Version : Accord Euro cl9 headlight

football1920
07-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey everyone, the drivers side headlamp assembly has received a nudge in a carpark, no visible damage was done, but now has let in a lot moisture and has blown the HID bulb. I am chasing a replacement headlight assembly (HID) or possibly someone to repair in the Brisbane metro area.

thanks.

ekvtec
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Try the 'Want to buy' section, or alternatively call up some wreckers

manolii
08-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Hey everyone, the drivers side headlamp assembly has received a nudge in a carpark, no visible damage was done, but now has let in a lot moisture and has blown the HID bulb. I am chasing a replacement headlight assembly (HID) or possibly someone to repair in the Brisbane metro area.

thanks.

Like Ekvtec said put up a post in want to buy section. could also give ebay a try, also ring boss wrecking see if they got a headlight or google search Honda wreckers brisbane or honda wreckers gold coast and ring around

TbM
08-05-2012, 01:35 AM
if the exterior isnt visably damaged as you say, you could take the light out, clean the inside then re-seal the front cover and any cracks in the housing with rtv sealant.

football1920
08-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Thanks everyone, will start ringing around.

xanctus
09-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi, sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread.
But I was just wondering, do you need to rewire or just plug n play when you are replacing the non HID headlight to the OEM HID headlight?

marquee
11-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I know a place in victoria that does repairs. Headlights Plus in Victoria. They are good obviously they arent in brisvegas so you would have to send it however may be cheaper the n buying a new one.