PDA

View Full Version : VIC sorting out RWC

dinorider
14-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Hi folks,

My beloved DC2 is going up for sale very soon and I would like to sort out the RWC ASAP because I am migrating for good, and don't want additional sale dramas as I see my car off to a good home. Packing up my house is headache enough right now.

I've searched the forum and can't find any decent information on decent shops that do RWC.

Any recommendations? No dodgy business but basically a good shop that will sort it out without additional dramas. The car is in very good shape, complete history, with no mods, so should be all good, but I don't want to waste time with hard-arsed shops that pick on every tiny little thing.

PM me the details if it's more convenient, looking to get it done in the west or central part of melbourne.

votek
14-05-2012, 11:10 PM
but you could also sell the car without a RWC and cancel the rego if you need quick money and need to leave in a rush

Vicks
15-05-2012, 10:03 AM
C&D Motorworks located in Sunshine. They picked on things minor things which obviously need replacing such as spare wheel, blown parker light, etc but nothing major.

dinorider
15-05-2012, 04:00 PM
but you could also sell the car without a RWC and cancel the rego if you need quick money and need to leave in a rush

That leaves the buyer up Sh*t creek if he needs to get it registered and there are issues. Nope, I'm not that sort of person. I'd rather sort it out, nice and clean, then sell it honestly.

dinorider
15-05-2012, 04:03 PM
C&D Motorworks located in Sunshine. They picked on things minor things which obviously need replacing such as spare wheel, blown parker light, etc but nothing major.

Thanks, much appreciated.