PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eye Projectors

Mugen4g4door
06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Just wondering if any one have/had some and whats the general opinion on them... worth ordering over ebay or not

Kandy
06-03-2005, 09:01 PM
I have them on my car, pictures on this thread (Lots of pictures- if you're on dial up let me know and I'll post one here):
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15896

archangelmiccy
07-03-2005, 12:31 PM
I have them, and I love them, every 1 I meet loves them 2. but apparently some people have problems with the lights going out, Ive never had this problem and I've had them for over a year.

tRipitaka
07-03-2005, 12:53 PM
The guy at Motorware in Victoria told me that the lights tend to go out if you've got a big audio system.. due to the spikes in the power, which makes the LEDs blow ?
I'm not sure, but it sounds like an understandable reason..

aimre
07-03-2005, 01:01 PM
how much are they? wheer does one get some?
are they worth it?

evil_mike
07-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Don't get them, they are the biggest Piece of Shit ever! They might look cool and stuff but when they blow up on you, you just want to go back to the place and stick it right up their ass. The reason why I have such bitterness for these product was because I was ripped off terribly. Expensive headlights, shit quality, and bs excuse of only 3 months warranty.

However if your even interested in getting a pair, try ebay! It would cost around $210AUS tops to have them sent to your door. Much cheaper than the $500 price which some local rice store charge.