PDA

View Full Version : Handsfree bluetooth issue Ody Lux MY11

mariomart
06-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi,

I have a strange problem with my hands-free blue-tooth. When I get an incoming call the unit does not display the phone screen with the "answer" icon. The only way I can pickup the call is to answer it from the phone handset, and once I do that the satnav unit then takes over and I can continue through the hands-free interface. I have tried resetting the phone, resetting the satnav, rebinding the connection, but nothing fixes it.

Anyone able to help? Or is it a case of utilizing the slow Honda dealer.

Mr Honda
21-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Just a thought, what type of phone are you using. I had a similar type of issue using the Motorola Defy and a generic Samsung bluetooth kit. Had to use the phone to answer the call but could than use all other functions through the bluetooth kit. Otherwise, if the car is still under warranty I would be getting Honda to look at it.

mariomart
21-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Yeah, it's a Motorola Defy. Funny thing is that before the firmware update, which was meant to fix the resetting issue I had, Bluetooth was working perfectly.

Mr Honda
22-06-2012, 12:54 PM
My issue with the blue-tooth was resolved when I took my phone back to telstra and had it repaired + other issues. When I received the phone back the blue-tooth function worked fine.