PDA

View Full Version : seats and bracket regulations?

bladed_yoshii
20-06-2012, 07:21 PM
this may have already been asked before but i have just recently bought some brackets of ebay (which fit my car) but was wondering i know the seats are adr approved but do the brackets have to be as well or whats the go with all of this

im prob gonna end up getting drift seats (maybe not sure yet) and i know all seats are adr approved so yeah im still new to modding cars etc etc so its still a huge learning curve

manolii
20-06-2012, 11:10 PM
If ur refering to the rails i think they have to be mod plated

bladed_yoshii
21-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Na the actually bracket that bolts to the floor of the car, the rails sit on the brackets

mr_vti_s
05-07-2012, 03:35 PM
as far as i remember, rail/bracket has to be approved as well, specially if u gonna weld the bracket to the rails. by doing that u need a certificate for it, saying that its safe too use and so on.. or you can just get some ek9 rails and get recaros everything is just bolt on.

but on the other dark side lol, u can get away with it (maybe just depends), in case u got pulled over by the cops and if they dont have much knowledge about the car scene industry u can get away with. unless your ur luck run out :P

goodluck.