PDA

View Full Version : DC2R from Perth!

b.o.b
27-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Bob.

I'd just like to familiarize myself and everyone on the site.

I own a black dc2r which I have babied and taken care of very well.

I have made tasteful mods on it such as:

Mugen Cold Air Intake
Buddy Club ProSpec Cat Back Exhaust
X-Force High Flow Catalytic Convertor
Toda 4-2-1 Headers

As of present, I am considering buying hondata or haltech ecu for my vehicle, but am quite happy with the setup currently on the vehicle right now.

I think its safe to say I am and will always be a honda enthusiast, simply because I just can not get enough of the cross-over at 6500 rpm, the v-tech is just music, and I rather listen to my car roar than play loud music.

I have tracked it a few times, but I would like to buy a type R some time in the near future so I can track that without feeling so guilty, and purely mod it so that it can be tracked, as I want to keep my current dc2r as a nice weekend car.

Also I am sure I am not the only one with this plan, but I am saving up to build my project EG, B18CR aswell, I already have a EG, I just need to source a B18CR motor, and all the necessary parts in order to make it happen.

Guess I need to save up a lot more.

I will be posting new threads to update anyone whos interested in my progress.

Cheers guys.

curtis265
27-06-2012, 05:10 PM
welcome abourd!

nate92
27-06-2012, 05:35 PM
post pics of the baby! <3 dc2r

b.o.b
27-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Ill post pics tonights =)

b.o.b
27-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Cheers for the support guys

connorling
27-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Tasteful mods and good selection on cars :)

Being in wa, it's painfully expensive to do engine swap, why don't u track ur eg instead? Cheaper to fix.

Anyway, come to the cruise, the cruise date might change again tho.

connorling
27-06-2012, 07:37 PM
post pics of the baby! <3 dc2r

Hey, r u the owner of that big wing dc2 sittin on the side of the Harborne road ?
Used to drive past there all the time

butterfingers
27-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Good to see Someone who understands babying and looking after your car doesn't mean you have to be granny shifting at 2000rpm

Welcome abourd mate post pics pls

nate92
27-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey, r u the owner of that big wing dc2 sittin on the side of the Harborne road ?
Used to drive past there all the time

hahah nahh wrong guy man, im all the way in sydney!

Jasemas
27-06-2012, 11:59 PM

Being in wa, it's painfully expensive to do engine swap, why don't u track ur eg instead? Cheaper to fix.

lol again? dang

connorling
28-06-2012, 12:39 AM
lol again? dang

Working FIFO sucks! And its the final week of the project, lots of things to do. Still have to find out exactly what's going on. But definitely in.

b.o.b
28-06-2012, 04:16 PM
haha cheers mate, it is expensive, but the EG needs more power, well its a long term project anyways, I find it like a hobby playing around with cars and mods, and getting in on some of the action yourself aswell.

Also, what is this cruise you are mentioning? is it the JDM WA cruise? or a cruise set up by ozhonda?

curtis265
28-06-2012, 05:07 PM
nah it's a connorling-spec cruise

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?164905-Honda-cruise-7-7-12-sat-morning-(revised-date)

dem JDMWA ones are too big

too many home dawgs