PDA

View Full Version : Defect notice rta

adriano10
30-06-2012, 12:11 AM
last week got defected for having a engine oil leak but the was fixed by the mechanic at tyrerite and defected for being too low even though my cars higher then 10cm at the lowest point, hids which suck since its hard to get decent set of lights which are h4h and battery not secure but it is but the battery is smaller then holder but it doesnt move =S and now gotta take it to get blue slip and I really don't know why I got defected for these things except the hids just wondering if anyone else has had hassles like this by the rta and cops

adriano10
30-06-2012, 12:16 AM
and need someone fair to look at it + got defected when i went to grab something out of my car at my mates house at botany since its off the main road near la parouse not fair lol =(

Indie
30-06-2012, 05:43 PM
You've started two identical threads, and have just double-posted in this one rather than editing your original post. Furthermore, nothing you've typed actually makes sense. Are you deliberately trying to be annoying?

simmy
30-06-2012, 06:03 PM
pm cb autos

FAITHLESS
30-06-2012, 06:13 PM
My mind is full of fuk

adriano10
30-06-2012, 07:19 PM
You've started two identical threads, and have just double-posted in this one rather than editing your original post. Furthermore, nothing you've typed actually makes sense. Are you deliberately trying to be annoying?

The other thread is a complete different question and this is just stating that I got defected for things that I don't get why I got defected for them except the hids

Jasemas
01-07-2012, 02:48 AM
You got defected because you didnt fix your oil leak, you had HIDs when your car doesnt come with them
You kinda brought attention to yourself
Is your car lowered (im assuming)?
Were you a prick to the police man?

connorling
01-07-2012, 08:53 AM
My car got defect for "check seat belt".
There was no exact reason and the cop want to book me.
I got pulled over,
I didn't say a word, 2cops start searching for drugs, 1 told me I am a street racer because I have a modify car.

All I told her was I only have 1 speeding fine in last 3years and I dont even smoke, why would I be a druggy and street racer .....

Bang....defect.

Jasemas
01-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Oh damn that sucks bro
Cops over here suck... I guess im lucky cuz i drive a cb7
Though the only thing theyll get me for is bad breath and a fraying seatbelt

ceekay101
01-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Stay away from lapa. I got defected by taipan. Drove in expecting to have a romantic night, look at the water etc i was driving so slowly no music just chatting. The road was blocked off, they made me turn around. Boom defect; breather venting into atmosphere instead of being reburnt through intake, car to loud and a power steering leak? It was an oil leak from a relocated oil filter ( had the car for a week or two ). Since ive never returned to lapa in my car, always take the missus car lol. But unfortunately you need to wear it, the things they got you for are illegal. Oil leaks create hazards on the road, hids in an impropper housing are illegal plain and simple ( i also have them, if i get done so be it and ill change them but hard to find good h4h around), with the battery find a brace to fit the smaller battery.

Some police officers can abuse their power, but in general they are just doing the right thing and doing their jobs. I came accross some in my opinion rough/dirty cops. I was driving in fairfield and i was lost i was trying to meet up with a friend. I finally found his car and i parked nearby. 2 randoms ran upto me as i was getting out of the car and yelled at me "why are you driving like a d!$#head for"... i was so confused the car was loud, but i wasnt thrashing the car nor speeding... They showed me no badge, nothing, popped my bonnet and were searching the car etc. I was so stunned i did nothing. They took my licence and one hopped into the car to check it out while the other was looking over my completely stock car (other than an exhaust). They had a look in the boot and saw the sub and attempted to move it side to side so furiously the 3 screws securing it came out and damaged the sub box. They then threatened me with fines, defects etc. By this point i was pissed off and they hadnt even shown me ID and they were in an unmarked car. I Bluntly said if thats what you have to do send me the fines and we'll go from there. They hopped into the car yelled something and out and sped off. Strangest experience, no fines/defects were received they were merely on a power trip. Enough of my rambling.

Indie
01-07-2012, 12:54 PM
The other thread is a complete different question and this is just stating that I got defected for things that I don't get why I got defected for them except the hidsThey're both about the same defect notice.

And you had an annoying and illegal modification on your car, so of course they will defect you for as much as they possibly can.