PDA

View Full Version : Hi

glennw2001
15-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi,
I'm relatively new here in the sense that I haven't posted here before. I have read through the forums every now and then.

Anyway, just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to sell my 96 Civic on here. I know I need some feedback before I can sell and figure I'd ask the best way.

I'm not really after much for it and since rego runs out in 2 weeks, I figured it may come in handy to someone on here while I can still drive it to their place.

Sorry if this post is against the forum guidelines or anything. I've got no room for the car now and figure it'd be better in someones hands who can use it.

Cheers,
Glenn

CRXDEL501
15-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Welcome.

Newcomers can't sell and since this is an attempt to sell I'd imagine mods will close the thread

You need to be a member for 90 days and have a post quality point and member status to sell

Good luck with the car, but this isn't the place to sell your car

glennw2001
16-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the reply CRXDEL501. I've been a member on here since January so the 90 days should be fine.

Just wondering what the best way is to go about getting a post quality point and member status?

Is there a way to get this done quickly so if anyone is interested, the car can legally be driven to their place before the rego expires in 2 weeks?

CRXDEL501
16-07-2012, 11:47 AM
You need to make a knowledgeable post

There is a thread under site discussion that explains it all

Bayani
16-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Flick through the new posts and see if you can help out other members with some issues. :)

curtis265
16-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Flick through the new posts and see if you can help out other members with some issues. :)

do this and you'll be on your way :)