PDA

View Full Version : Oh No! another asian with an Eeee Peeee 3eeeee

Icebox
17-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Hello Hello all

Names David people call me Dave :p

been on the forums for awhile more of an observer then someone actually contributing to posts. but 3 months ago, acquired my first actual owned car. i spent a good 4 months trying to look for an decent ep3 that didnt look like it was pitted against a Godzilla in Japan.

but i somehow found one that was in a pretty decent condition.

Ep3r 2004 model

The Mods so far on the car
- Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme XA Adjustable Coil Overs (Dont ask why i got them but i just did haha)
- K&N Filter in Stock Air Box
- Spoon Axleback N1 Exhaust
- J's Racing front Strut

nothing major apart from whats above has been done to the car, however if im bothered might start a build thread since parts are rolling in slowly off the freight ;)

but here is a couple photos of when i got it.

Picked up theses wheels for super cheap :thumbsup:

but something was missing.....

this ;);););) Iron man Bobble head

this is pretty much how it sits at the moment

if you see me around dont be scared to say hi, i dont bite haha

other then that, Thanks for popping by :wave:

EKVTIR-T
17-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Love it

The wheels suit perfect

DLO01
17-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Hello!

bluey45
17-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Very nice. Loving those white volks. Apparently you live not far from me? Lol. Nice seeing last Sunday night on the m4. Nature calls huh? :D

kenny07
18-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Hii.. i know your number plate now so ill def say hi next time i see you :)

Icebox
18-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Very nice. Loving those white volks. Apparently you live not far from me? Lol. Nice seeing last Sunday night on the m4. Nature calls huh? :D

hahaha yeah i love it to, but to bad the offset is a little bit to weak, but hey cant complain

you live right behind the tafe yeah? im actually a street behind yo, but definitely nice see you

but hey when nature calls you gotta do something about it haha

butterfingers
18-07-2012, 03:42 PM
veddy naaaaiiiice

may see yoo around yesss. $50?

Icebox
18-07-2012, 04:54 PM
veddy naaaaiiiice

may see yoo around yesss. $50?

Veddy Naaaaiiiiceee indeed

not for $50 you wont :P

bluey45
18-07-2012, 08:17 PM
hahaha yeah i love it to, but to bad the offset is a little bit to weak, but hey cant complain

you live right behind the tafe yeah? im actually a street behind yo, but definitely nice see you

but hey when nature calls you gotta do something about it haha

Yep bro. Right opposite the tafe lol. :D nice to meet another fellow ep3 in the area :thumbup:

CKL2
18-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi there,
Nice ride. Can you tell me what size rims your volks are in the photo?
I'm about to put on white rims on my white car as well and I'm hoping it will look alright. I have 15" rims though so I'm hoping they won't look too small.
Cheers

-JC-
18-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Looks great mate, everyone loves a facelift EP right?

I did a double take when I saw the front end shot, your plate is only one digit different from mine . . .

butterfingers
18-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi there,
I'm about to put on white rims on my white car as well and I'm hoping it will look alright. I have 15" rims though so I'm hoping they won't look too small.
Cheers

15s gonna look small.

Icebox
19-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi there,
Cheers

Thanks mate

the rims i got are 17 x 7.5 + 45 offset, only half a inch wider then stock rims

hope that helps

Looks great mate, everyone loves a facelift EP right?

I did a double take when I saw the front end shot, your plate is only one digit different from mine . . .

initially i wanted to get a pre facelift and just get a mugen lip on it, but when i saw the facelift in person was kinda impressed with the stance so just got it anyway plus hardly see any facelifts going around these days.

haha you picked your ep3 up from IMG? didnt you, cause thats where i got mine complied and all the plates there are off by a letter if you buy a car off them this year

but will probably change it soon, as i might take my old mans places thats been sitting in storage for 2 years haha

kenny07
22-07-2012, 07:14 PM
hey.. i think i just saw you at stratty.. driving up the carpark
as i was leaving

Icebox
22-07-2012, 08:19 PM
hey.. i think i just saw you at stratty.. driving up the carpark
as i was leaving

hey hey

yeah that was probably me then haha, had to get some moochi for the girlfriends mum haha..

kenny07
22-07-2012, 08:26 PM
hey hey

yeah that was probably me then haha, had to get some moochi for the girlfriends mum haha..

LMAO!!

yeah i was at woolies with the girlfriend and just before we got into the carpark, i saw a ep3 with the plates cep and i thought that was you.. but after woolies as i was leaving down the carpark, i saw you drive up with the plates cea something, then i thought.. that's icebox!

Icebox
23-07-2012, 04:23 PM
LMAO!!

yeah i was at woolies with the girlfriend and just before we got into the carpark, i saw a ep3 with the plates cep and i thought that was you.. but after woolies as i was leaving down the carpark, i saw you drive up with the plates cea something, then i thought.. that's icebox!

haha to bad i didnt get to see yah would have waved or said high ;D oh well will say hi next time

Steven1
24-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Great looking EP3 Icebox,
The wheels suit the car well :)

Icebox
27-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Great looking EP3 Icebox,
The wheels suit the car well :)

thanks man, i've had some mixed reviews regarding the wheels

but probably the next set would have less offset haha

HmGLuCaS
28-07-2012, 12:01 AM
nice ride you have here!! always love the facelift ep3!! SEXY!