PDA

View Full Version : Ek4

honda4444
26-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Hey guys I have a 96 ek4 vti-R with buddy club coilys advan rg wheels CIA k&n pod dc2r headers and a few other things bud it won't let me post in Forsale section? Any help would w good don't really use ozhonda to post so any help would be good cheers

CRXDEL501
26-07-2012, 11:38 AM
You can't

This thread will be closed

Newcomers can't sell.

You need a minimum of one rep point and a member for 90 days which you have been to sell

You need to help someone in a thread and you will be repped for it if someone thinks it's deserved

HmGLuCaS
26-07-2012, 11:52 AM
You can't

Newcomers can't sell.

You need a minimum of one rep point and a member for 90 days which you have been to sell

You need to help someone in a thread and you will be repped for it if someone thinks it's deserved

1+ rep!

CRXDEL501
26-07-2012, 01:12 PM
1+ rep!

Trueeeee

No u didn't m8

Not that I care lol

manolii
26-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey guys I have a 96 ek4 vti-R with buddy club coilys advan rg wheels CIA k&n pod dc2r headers and a few other things bud it won't let me post in Forsale section? Any help would w good don't really use ozhonda to post so any help would be good cheers

Been covered many times, you can read the stickies in the for sale section, it will explain what you need to know.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?60154-Terms-And-Conditions-Of-Posting

You can't

Newcomers can't sell.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CRXDEL501 again.

Perry
26-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Question answered locking thread.