PDA

View Full Version : LFA & NSX Head to Head

noisuf
29-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Makes me so proud of the NSX... :) It just needs a louder exhaust in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJ2lw0bCkk

EKVTIR-T
29-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Already posted in youtube thread,but yeah nice vid

curtis265
29-07-2012, 09:31 PM
this was posted in the youtube thread.

Interesting comparison though, very interesting how the NSX was criticised for being too reliable and not having any 'quirks' of a supercar.

noisuf
29-07-2012, 09:39 PM
ah crap, sorry guys, still a newbie here....did a quick check before posting it up.

Mods, please feel free to remove.

It's the ease of the driving that I love and not the huge pricetage to maintain. They can keep their older Ferraris. ;)

curtis265
29-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Contnue enough intellectual discussion and it might stay. No point clogging up the other thread.

What's your take on it? Do you f idn your NSX too perfect?

noisuf
29-07-2012, 09:50 PM
She is too perfect. :) To me.........

Sure, if money was not an object, I'd also have other cars such as a Zonda R or an Agera R...............but I would still have my baby.

She's easy to drive, sounds beautiful (I have aftermarket headers and exhaust) behind my head from both the engine and exhaust, screams above 5000rpm and sticks to the road in the twisties.

Only close to negative comment I can have is it does lack initial acceleration without FI.......but I have another car for that purpose. If I just wanted pure acceleration, I would have bought a GTR.

And on top of it all, I find her too irresistable to look at, I'm always admiring her when I'm walking away or toward. Stirs something inside me that my other cars don't do...

All my humble opinions.................................mods pls feel free to remove, no need to keep a thread open when this has been posted before.

AusS2000
30-07-2012, 09:22 AM
The most impressive thing about the NSX is it's a 20 year old car that is compared to current 3/4 million dollars cars.

noisuf
30-07-2012, 09:28 PM
The most impressive thing about the NSX is it's a 20 year old car that is compared to current 3/4 million dollars cars.

It is hard to think that this car was designed over 2 decades ago. My baby will be having it's 20th birthday next year.................wow, so close to it's 21st....