PDA

View Full Version : Spare Key for Honda Odyssey 06

fransiscus_aji
30-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Guys,

can anyone recommend me anyone/dealer that can supply the key, cut and reprogrammed in Sydney area?I've been quoted about 360$ by Collins in Rockdale?Anyone ever got the spare key cheaper than 360$?

AusAccord
30-07-2012, 04:19 PM
fair price with everything and doubt you can find any cheaper. $360 with Honda genuine parts is worth even cents :)

evolution
31-07-2012, 06:52 PM
There are a few other threads in the forum about getting replacement keys ( I think one in the Euro Section and one in the Jazz section). Going to the dealership is the easiest and safest way, I did that when I needed a new key for my Jazz.

haven't read anywhere where people have managed to find a cheaper all in one alternative.

Mostly people have had to take the chance with buying a Blank remote from ebay ( you will have to take note about the frequency), finding a locksmith willing to cut the key and then getting the dealership to sync it with the car.

AusAccord
31-07-2012, 07:40 PM
i think i'm the only RB1 owner try to mod a key...... then failed haha

i guess there is no way you can match the frequency plus the immobiliser is pain as well

fransiscus_aji
15-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Guys, I used this guy and recommend him http://www.sydneysecuritylocksmiths.com.au/automotive.html - 02 9734 7155. I have no association with this guy and I just want to share the information.

I asked him to duplicate my honda odyssey key for 220$ (Genuine Honda Key, Cut and reprogrammed). He will come to your house and do it less than 30 minutes. This is the cheapest I can find in Sydney